The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm back off for the night I need sleep but I don't know if I can get my brain to be quiet long enough. Have a nice evening all. :heart:

Subtleone that sounds like one very interesting car trip;)

FluteMaster said:
Well put Subtleone. We aren't exclusive, just parochial enough to want to create a piece of home at times, sort of the "Lit Pub", our local. I also wander the other threads at times.

Like Dragon, I have had a sub in the US. She needed some translations at times

This post and the one by subtleone made me sort of smile and sigh in the same breath.

I am British, I live in Britain yet I find it difficult to participate in this thread because it does, at times, seem a little clique.

Now before you all take offense at my comment please understand it is not a criticism, hell you can talk about whatever you want, but there does seem to be an exclusiveness feel to it here.

I don't often post on the GB because of all the US politics that crop up everywhere.
This thread is not full of politics but it does lack discussion regarding an interest in UK kinks.

The UK has some wonderfully kinky places to see and visit, it would be great if people could share experiences of particular munches, the London Fetish Fair, Coffee, Cake & Kink etc.
That way when people think about visiting the UK they may look for more interesting things that thatched cottages and an umbrella.

Speaking of cottages, we are famous for cottaging as well. ;)

It is just a comment, don't take it as me firing bullets or trying to cause problems.

shy slave said:
This post and the one by subtleone made me sort of smile and sigh in the same breath.

I am British, I live in Britain yet I find it difficult to participate in this thread because it does, at times, seem a little clique.

Now before you all take offense at my comment please understand it is not a criticism, hell you can talk about whatever you want, but there does seem to be an exclusiveness feel to it here.

I don't often post on the GB because of all the US politics that crop up everywhere.
This thread is not full of politics but it does lack discussion regarding an interest in UK kinks.

The UK has some wonderfully kinky places to see and visit, it would be great if people could share experiences of particular munches, the London Fetish Fair, Coffee, Cake & Kink etc.

That way when people think about visiting the UK they may look for more interesting things that thatched cottages and an umbrella.

It is just a comment, don't take it as me firing bullets or trying to cause problems.

Oh god i hope not if it does appear clique ish please do as you are doing and say,
the whole idea of this thread was to get away from the broad chat and try and follow a bsdm path, but i suppose it has not kicked off yet.

mickyp123 said:
Oh god i hope not if it does appear clique ish please do as you are doing and say,
the whole idea of this thread was to get away from the broad chat and try and follow a bsdm path, but i suppose it has not kicked off yet.

Oh Micky I love that understatement, after 54 pages you can say 'it has not kicked off yet'

Perfect example of brit humour :kiss:

I confess that when I typed 'Oh Micky,' there was this temptation to continue with 'Your so fine, your so fine; Hey Micky' and don a cheerleading outfit :D

So what is kinky in the UK?

I rarely leave East Anglia, and although I don't go to events there are alot of places to go and meet kinky folk around here.

A photographer friend has some pics on display in Coffe, Cake and Kink. I plan to go down early next year with Andante and see them properly instead of in his portfolio. :)

shy slave said:
Oh Micky I love that understatement, after 54 pages you can say 'it has not kicked off yet'

Perfect example of brit humour :kiss:

I confess that when I typed 'Oh Micky,' there was this temptation to continue with 'Your so fine, your so fine; Hey Micky' and don a cheerleading outfit :D

don't mention cheerleaders lol, its bad for the hydraulics, as for east anglia, west Wynch lol?? and all that hay :devil:

Kinky is such a hard word to define really, what makes one kinky, or how does one earn the badge? certainly on lit there are quite a few people with wonderful thought provoking ideas :devil:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek looks at the time,

Shy, got to go to bed, sweet dreams to you and thankyou for your input :rose:

mickyp123 said:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek looks at the time,

Shy, got to go to bed, sweet dreams to you and thankyou for your input :rose:

I work nights, so inbetween calls on the phone I loiter in the halls of Lit.

Wandering up and down the corridors, lurking, peeping through key holes and generally being nosey at what people get up to in the middle of the night LOL

Last edited:
Hello from across the big pond

In the interest of Community Values I thought I would pop in here and say hi.

Hi!

I am also stalking Shy but don’t let her know.

saw_man1 said:
In the interest of Community Values I thought I would pop in here and say hi.

Hi!

I am also stalking Shy but don’t let her know.

With that av, you can stalk me anytime :)

Just don't tell the viking lol ;)

shy slave said:

On my part i must admit, I dont know a lot of the Kink happenings in the UK. And I did wander onto the thread to see what everyone over here got up to. I guess I'm what you call a "new" kinkster or a closet kinkster at worst.

The kink was there just wasn't let loose, and by all standards I probably dont belong on this thread since I am more shy and I only really do anything bdsm with the hubby. And add on top of it I cant decide if I am dom or sub and I'm freaking shy to boot. (My warring personalities.)

I mean like I said in a earlier post the most public display of bdsm I have ever had was a spanking contest that we had at Uni at our house.

But I stay cos I find the people amusing and relaxed and its nice to talk to people in the same general area.

web kink/real kink

A common difference usually between people searching for kink online is that they usually havent found it or had confidence to carry there true desires out in reality. Im seraching yet lack the experience in such places, everywhere in the uk ive found swinging groups and fetish nights/clubs. Yet as a single guy the thought of going alone is very scary. I hope to find a similiar female online to break these barriers together. Sex is everywhere lets all not be too british and keep sex tabboo xxx peace all

Chantilyvamp said:
On my part i must admit, I dont know a lot of the Kink happenings in the UK. And I did wander onto the thread to see what everyone over here got up to. I guess I'm what you call a "new" kinkster or a closet kinkster at worst.

The kink was there just wasn't let loose, and by all standards I probably dont belong on this thread since I am more shy and I only really do anything bdsm with the hubby. And add on top of it I cant decide if I am dom or sub and I'm freaking shy to boot. (My warring personalities.)

I mean like I said in a earlier post the most public display of bdsm I have ever had was a spanking contest that we had at Uni at our house.

But I stay cos I find the people amusing and relaxed and its nice to talk to people in the same general area.

I have never been to any gatherings either, the nearest thing to that i went to was a fetish fair at olympia in london, although it was ok, i did feel it was slightly "tacky"

mickyp123 said:
I have never been to any gatherings either, the nearest thing to that i went to was a fetish fair at olympia in london, although it was ok, i did feel it was slightly "tacky"

Micky most embarrassing I had to look up what "cottaging" :eek: meant....didnt know east anglia was famous for that;) Me thinks I have a lot to learn yet. :D :cathappy:

Chantilyvamp said:
Micky most embarrassing I had to look up what "cottaging" :eek: meant....didnt know east anglia was famous for that;) Me thinks I have a lot to learn yet. :D :cathappy:

CV well do you want to tell me, cos on my kids lives i don't know either :)

all i really have is my imagination which has been fuelled well by one or two people lol

mickyp123 said:
CV well do you want to tell me, cos on my kids lives i don't know either :)

all i really have is my imagination which has been fuelled well by one or two people lol

cottaging

'non-committed casual sex in a public lavatory (a cottage) or for cruising for sex or picking up sexual partners in public lavatories with the intention of having sex elsewhere.'

Well thats what I found Micky. Looks like we are all on a learning curve today;)

I had some sorta picture in my head that they like rented a cottage sent out invitations and it was big kinky party in a cottage. :rolleyes:

Chantilyvamp said:
cottaging

'non-committed casual sex in a public lavatory (a cottage) or for cruising for sex or picking up sexual partners in public lavatories with the intention of having sex elsewhere.'

Well thats what I found Micky. Looks like we are all on a learning curve today;)

I had some sorta picture in my head that they like rented a cottage sent out invitations and it was big kinky party in a cottage. :rolleyes:

ok i did hear a story of a guy who put his cock through a wall into the ladies, the women in there had a Hat Pin, yep pushed it through and called the police

ouch

Chantilyvamp said:
cottaging

That is so ewww, well at least i know what it is, thanks ;)

mickyp123 said:
ok i did hear a story of a guy who put his cock through a wall into the ladies, the women in there had a Hat Pin, yep pushed it through and called the police

ouch

Jesus, I'm female and that still hurt me...lord the hubby will run outta the room when i tell him that one. :eek:

Is this thread cliquey? I have only been posting in lit for a few weeks and found this thread and its participants most welcoming...maybe the meaning of clique is lost on me?I post in this thread because I feel I have something to add; I have posted on other threads and been totally ignored, possibly because my comment has been made by a newbie know nothing? :)
I read all of the posts in BDSM talk and comment if I feel qualified, I do not choose to read all of the threads in the cafe as I do not have unlimited time, therefore I read most and make an informed choice of which ones to follow up and check every now and then.
As for the kinkiness of the posts well I do try ;) but also as we are situated in the cafe and not the talk section I was of the understanding that we were allowed to stray from the kink every now and then :D

Now on to matters of 'triviality' can we describe or see these pub signs please?...I can just imagine a couple of these swinging outside my local oh! the furore!!!! Especially The Spreadeagle and the KY inn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back