Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

Grocery Store Stocker Stalker

Needed one lady of lit for lesbian RP

I am a stocker at a large grocery or general merchandise store and I notice a woman/girl that peaks my interest as I see her ample backside. I also notice the beautiful wedding ring making me want to rise to a self imposed challenge. I find excuses to get close and brush against her. Each encounter getting more aggressive. Eventually she is convinced to play with me
PM interest.
PS - The eventual sex would be far from tame but not extreme.
 
I would like to do some noncon-stories, but I am not able to post everyday - so I thought about some multiplayer noncon scenario (1980ies to present day) with maybe multiple sidelines. You can check my srp and stories for more.
 
Last edited:
Just a quick introduction and some ideas...

I'm Alice, obviously. I am new to Literotica but not to role play. I like both M-F and F-F role plays , and while my main character is always female, I can play males as a second character.

I like a lot of story with my sex, so if you're only looking for one long sex scene, I'll pass. I'm not much for pure romance, instead preferring some adventure or intense drama or twists. I do fantasy and post-apocalyptic role play in additional to your normal human and/or contemporary era type stuff, but I'm kind of picky about that in which I get involved, so if you present me with an idea and I pass, don't be offended.

If you want to see examples of my writing, just click on my ID and look at the threads I've started.

Some ideas I would like to pursue are below. (I have all of the M-F RPs that I can handle right now, so the only additional M-F RP in which I am interested right now is the one below. There's no need to PM me with interest in any other M-F RP than this one, but thanks for thinking about me, honestly.):

  • F-F: I am an 18-19 year old female who is "taught" sex by a female friend or relative.
  • M-F: NEW!! "The Protector" -- In the near future during a horrific civil war, my young female character's Protector is killed and now she must find a new male to care for her. Added later: A word of warning and some clarification First, the warning. This story will be heavy on story initially and light on sex. Depending upon how often you post, it could be Thanksgiving before your Character gets any, so if you are in a hurry to write about sex, this is not the role play for you. If you want to see the first post and get a feel for the story, look at this but, obviously, don't post to it. Second, the clarification: the following is a PM -- edited as appropriate -- that I sent to a writer who was interested in the Protector role. It lays out my concept fairly well I believe:
    In the very near future, let's call it 2020, civil war is ravaging an unnamed city in an unnamed country. (Where, specifically, is irrelevant, but it is a real world location and not some fantasy land.) Militias control swaths of the city by force and "make their livings" by trading with forces from outside the city and/or stealing from one another.

    Although some women do participate in combat roles -- a cock does not a fighter make -- most of them have chosen or have been relegated to more domestic activities, including taking care of the men who take care of them. These men are called Protectors, and while most women are protected by male family members -- husbands/lovers, fathers, brothers, sons, cousins, and what not -- some of them find themselves having to reach out to strangers for protection.

    Such becomes the case of Tabitha Goran after a raid on the Community's underground compound kills the last males of her family.

    Two men are in line for the position of Protector to the now-orphaned teen. The first -- your character -- is a young man (20-25) with whom she has grown up and for whom she has more recently developed both a love and lust. Unfortunately for both of them, he is no more than a Perimeter Guard and, as such, does not earn the resources necessary to lay claim to such a prize as Tabitha. The second man vying for her attention is the Community's Militia Commander. He is a highly respected, hard edged, combat hero who sees women as little more than servants, in and out of bed. Because he is in control of resource distribution, he has access to the Stores -- the Community's resources -- and therefore can offer "Tabby" all she would ever want or need, for her company in his bed, of course.

    I will write the Commander's role only in passing. The true story is the one between your character and Tabitha.

I have other ideas to cum ... I mean, come.
 
Last edited:
Simply put looking to do a male on male rp or femdom
I'm a bottom and will always play male.
Am fairly kinky, a bondage lover and even more so in terms of coercion blackmail scenarios.
A prince to slave
or
rich kid to pet-boi
things of that nature eve branching into fantasy or sci-fi type stories.
Willing to play anything effeminately male, alien, elf, or human.
Used objectified, risky sexy embarrassing situations, rough loving, audiences, life invasion.

the list is long:)

PM me if you're interested.
 

I'm looking for a female co-author for a masseuse idea. Married gentleman is given a massage package by his wife. He's reluctant, but he can't turn down his wife.

Unfortunately, he discovers that he finds the massage more stimulating than he anticipated and can't disguise his arousal. Female masseuse likes what she sees and offers to "relieve his stress", but he initially refuses. However, he doesn't want to tell his wife what happened, so he keeps returning for his appointments. Meanwhile, masseuse keeps upping the temptation levels till his libido can't resist.

I prefer co-authors who are comfortable with multi-paragraph posts. If you haven't written with me before, check out my profile and previous threads. PM me if you'd like to discuss the idea. I look forward to hearing from you.
 
I would like to do a quick roleplay, of to girlfriends on halloween. One has no idea and is going to stay home, the other talks her into going out and having fun.
 
Looking for Female Co-writers

Well it's Halloween, so might as well drop a idea.

A lovely young(18+) woman goes to a awesome Halloween party, the twist is that what she thinks are the most realistic/awesome costumes ever, turn out to be real monsters!
And that's only the beginning, the real monsters are in their pants.

Over all this is going to be a very silly unrealistic RP.
Oversized Cocks, and enough cum to fill a pool, in all colors and flavors too.
Think of this RP as something like Scary Movie.
Just a lot more sex.
Drop me a PM if this sounds fun!
And if your looking for something more long term, well we can always have the Halloween Party and the next day when she wakes up with a pussy full of sweet rainbow colored cum, maybe she wants more or to find out if those monsters were real or if she simply had too much to drink at the party!
 
Hey everyone! I got some ideas that need to get rolling and if anyone is interested, let me know. Just PM whatever idea got your interest and we can go from there (obvious we're able to change a few details and expand from there as well). :)


Idea 1: Prey
[Taken by Alice2015! http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1104607 ]

Idea 2: The Bully

8c5d2ea9-2786-4751-94b9-2cb1c6b81d28_zpsab07b0d7.jpg


I'd be the older sister of a delinquent high school drop out. Our parents are away on a business trip and obviously don't trust him enough to keep the house intact, so I have to spend a few nights over until they get back. There's a bully terrorizing my little brother however, and seeing as I'm a successful, high profile lawyer I think that I have the means to end this.

Wrong.

I end up being dominated by an eighteen year old jerk and am used to torment my brother even further.


Idea 3: Substance abuse
[Taken by Bevatoria! http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1104411 ]


Idea 4: Pervert at work

dd58515a-ce72-4d8b-9113-6ea88d5d9a3c_zps703603ef.jpg

I'm a young, part-time worker at my mom and dad's store in a shopping mall. As a young hopeful, I'm hoping to take over the store in a few years and I have big plans for it. But one day, an inspector comes in and "finds" several things wrong with the establishment and threatens to take our place down...unless I do a few things with him.

At first, it's something small like flashing him. But then he starts showing up every week like clockwork; leading to me making out with him in the stockroom, letting him suck on my nipples, going with him to a bathroom stall...before it ends up him showing up every day to fuck me.

And the best part? He's not actually an inspector but some pervy older man who had his eyes out on me.


Idea #5: The Party

cdb530a6-5753-4962-8816-0bbe6c1872cb_zps5de6cbca.jpg

My parents move a whole lot and as a result, I never get settled down with a group of friends. I'm eighteen years old and at my last year of high school; thus, I'm a little desperate to finish up with a bang and start college with some social status. I'm an introvert at heart but push myself to 'go out there'. This causes me to end up with a wrong group of friends and get introduced to a shady, sketchy man at a party...

Idea #6: Hunted by the pervert

17efd640-aa76-42c6-ac5d-7ecdb1e6369b_zps896749ee.jpg

I'm a high profile model and I have quite a presence on social media. This, of course, attracts all sorts of attention; including (but not limited to) an online persona who devotes all his attention into "conquering" women. His current campaign revolves around me and I'm sure that I'll put him to his place...

Well, as you can imagine, I'll be taught a lesson.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a male or female roleplaying partner, have some scenario's in mind but I am open to any suggestions.
 
New

Alright I'm new here and ready for someone to show me the ropes. Looking for a rp that would involve a married woman. Her husband has a wish to see her having sex with another man. She has resisted the idea primarily because of shyness and the fact that the guy is a good friend of her husband that has a reputation.

One night while he is over for dinner she has to much to drink and retires for the evening. Later her husband sends in the friend to the bedroom. She is asleep on her stomach and the friend proceeds to have his way. He keep her facing away from him and says nothing with the lights out. She doesn't even realize that it is not her husband perhaps not realistic but this is a fantasy fiction thing here so go with it.

Eventually she finds out and becomes turned on and it evolves from there with different guys though one writer for this.
 
Hey people I have alot of roleplays in mind that I would like to do. The topics are or what they have to do with are:
Game Of Thrones
True Blood
American Horror Story
2 Broke Girls
Entourage
Walking Dead
Underworld
The Avengers
Super Heros amd Villans
Star Wars
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
The Witcher
Skyrim
Bioshock
Borderlands

With these we could follow the story to do with them. Spin it our way. Characters our own characters but use the set universe.
Either do the roleplays via kik, yahoo, email or could start a thread. PM me interest and any ideas you have about a topic.
~ Ashley & Liam
 
Last edited:
Looking to a dark erotic thread involving a stalker type situation, partially non-con.

PM if interested.
 
Searching

Male writer looking to try and get back into the rp sceen. Had some good luck and some bad luck here before but wishing to give it another chance.

I like Fantasy settings and a variety of situations. I do not play submissive roles. I prefer thought out posts over quick short replies.
 
Quality writing partner wanted.

Hi All,

I'd like to return to writing after a long hiatus (my private life took a slight twist, making writing rather difficult).

Reading through my stories from last year, I'd really like to continue this one:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=969895

On the surface it looks like a typical junior employee-boss roleplay. However, I'd really like to explore the emotion that accompanies such a relationship, especially when one considers that both characters have significant others who they care for deeply. Lastly, my character is a very driven young manager, not a PA that will bend over on command.

Please read the story thus far prior to sending me a message. If you enjoy long posts, meaningful stories and good grammar we will probably get on quite well.

I should also mention that if there are any details of my last writing partner's character you dislike, changes can be made to the detail.

Thanks,

Z
 
seeking detailed female

I want to SRP with a detailed writer prefferably betwen 20 & 30 years old to play the role of a passenger on my bus of which im driving. I was ask for more detail I'm happy to provide.

The setting New York City type place face paced nearly everyone invidible to onr another, except this girl catches my eye.

As the wheels of the bus hit the curb she looks up and smiles she climbs aboard wondering why the bus is empty asks, "where is everyone?" I saw you sitting there and figured I'd let you know tonight the buses are not running but this one will take you anywhere you want to go.

She smiles at me taking the seat close to the door her beautiful legs have me mezmerized as i adjust my mirror.
Where shall I take you I ask while in my head thinking home with me. She gives me an area of town the door closes and we're off. A few miles down the road is one of the best all night pizza joints do you feel like grabbing a slice..... I'm finishing more of the story in the thread seek me out and just jump in.....Rexle
 
Last edited:
Seeking Female Co-Writers

After a short hiatus for a real life upheaval, I am ready to get back at it - and am looking for new stories to refire the writing juices.
Looking for a female co-writer to join me in a creative story. The posts can range to (at the shortest) a couple of paragraphs, averaging three or four paragraphs, and depending on my inspiration would post a couple times a week (and I post only in SRP threads).

For what it's worth -- I not only like a good story, I prefer it. Yeah, the sex is fun, but I do this to remain creative and see the reaction from the co-writers when I come up with a good post. For that reason, I tend to levitate to character heavy stories or "different" themes (e.g. historical, fantasy).

Here are some ideas to see if there is any interest - but I am willing to talk about any you may have floating around too.


Extra Baggage -- A couple winters passed since most the land burned. The weak ones are dead and rotted. Few cars are left because little fuel is left. There are some marauding groups of seedy folk, but the survivors for the most part live and let live hunkered down in whatever place they can maintain enough to keep going. He, however, is on the road heading to a place rumored to be a haven and a means to get to land where survival is more likely - or in a word, Hope. It's going to be a tough road to make it there alone - and that's when she showed up, and now he had to take care of the extra baggage.

Boom Town -- Black Hills of South Dakota during the onset of a gold rush, and the towns are filling up with folks who are trying to find their riches, either by hard work or by profiting from those who work hard. He's fresh off train, naive as all hell, and ready to tap the hills of all its easy gold. She's been here for a while, and makes her money selling whatever is left of her pride she has left. The rush is on, but it could be which of the two can keep whats left of what they are. (For the record, there was a mini-series recently on US TV on the Klondike, that would work too).

Rumspringa -- Before they enter a long life following Amish ways, younger members of the community is allowed to experience life in the outside world. Many end up being challenged to ask themselves if they stay in the outside world or return back to all of what they know. Two ways to play this - two Amish friends since childhood try the big city, which brings them closer -- my Amish guy in the big city overwhelmed and taken in by a nice woman (lots of possibilities about her we could talk about).


Clone Malfunction -- The newest technology in modern household androidal services is the Blackwood Gen 3. Human clones are used for the body structure and outer surfaces, then remaining organs have mechanical interfaces towards the inner core processing units. Flesh replaces silicon, bone replaces titanium, but circuit relays still replace brain matter. Except one Gen 3 has a malfunction, which by her internal command structure requires seeking out a technician to help her. He had only heard rumors of Gen 3’s release, and the androids that he worked on before don’t have the body parts she seems to have problems with, let alone the urges they give her. So they work together to diagnose the problem.

Soccer Mom
-- He coaches her kid's team. He's cute, athletic, and the dream of all the other Soccer mom's. She's happy to let the girls have their dreams and just treat him like the the coach. So why does he seem to treat her special instead?


If you are interested in these or any other ideas floating around, feel free to PM me. Every idea is up for discussion, and we can do whatever it takes to make it work.

~AA
 
Back
Top