"Good Girls, Bad Girls, What's the Diff'?" (closed)

CutiePie1997

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 22, 2016
Posts
1,359
"Good Girls, Bad Girls, What's the Diff'?"

(closed)


National Bank
Downtown Branch
New York City


It started out like your typical bank robbery...

But, it certainly didn't finish like one.

Six men wearing masks, hoodies, and loose fitting trousers -- all designed to mask their appearance and body styles -- entered the relatively small bank branch and began firing rounds from sound-suppressed assault rifles in every direction. Despite the lack of explosive gun fire noise -- the intention of which was to keep the excitement inside the bank, not outside -- the robbers' loud commands for everyone to hit the floor, as well as the damage that the dozens of bullets were doing to the interior of the bank, created a shock and awe campaign designed to quickly establish the intruders' dominance.

It worked. The customers, tellers, and management types submitted without hesitation, falling to their faces and bellies. Soon the only people moving about were the men who then shifted into a divide and conquer strategy, with two holding down the lobby, two emptying the drawers, and the last two heading for the vault.

Anyone who knew anything about modern day bank robbery in the Big Apple knew that the cardinal rule for escaping with the loot was to stay ... away... from the vault. Empty the drawers and split! That was the rule. And yet two of them were heading into the vault where they worked together to fill large, black duffel bags with stacks of bundled cash that had been awaiting an armored car pickup in less than half an hour.

And...

...that was where the didn't finish like one part began.

One of the bank robbers holding the floor quietly set his assault rifle atop a customer service counter and pulled out a semi-automatic pistol, also sound-suppressed. He leveled the weapon and squeezed the trigger. The bullet passed easily through the skull bone and into the soft brain of the second robber watching the floor. The man's head jerked forward, then he fell to the floor like a rag doll being dropped by a little girl now bored with the toy.

The man was dead before the casing from the shot clattered across the marble floor. Silenced guns were never entirely silent, of course, and the metallic sound of the pistol's slide ramming back, then forward, caught the attention of the nearest robber filling his own bag from the drawers. He reached for his rifle, but ... too slow.

A second shot put a round easily through the front of his mask and skull, right between the eye brows. As he was falling to the ground, the shooter was already leaping with the skill of a gymnast onto the tall counter to get a clearer shot at the third robber, putting four rounds center mass, just to be sure. The man dropped without ever having gotten his index finger near the trigger of his weapon.

The emotions and reactions around the lobby varied, but to describe them generally as confused fear would have been accurate, particularly after the shooter returned to his first two victims and put a second and third round into each of their chests. As the verbal reactions across the lobby began to annoy him, the shooter -- through a voice altering device the patrons couldn't see below his mask -- demanded, "Keep quiet, and keep down ... or I'll kill you too ... understand?"

The patrons and employees did as demanded of the killer, who kicked out the now mostly empty clip and replaced it with a fresh magazine. He headed casually into the vault, and a moment later the metallic thunking of the pistol's slide and the clanking of scattering bullets continued the narrative of the odd robbery. A moment later, the shooter emerged from the vault again, this time without her identity masking clothes and mask...

(Imagine a silencer on the gun.)
EcZspyg.jpg

"Where's the manager...?" she called out. When no one volunteered the information, the shooter declared, "I either locate the manager ... or I begin killing women and children."

Eyes began looking about in desperation, with patrons hoping a brave employee would step up. When no such act happened, the shooter aimed toward a woman clutching her little girl tightly in her hands and fired. The shot splintered the leg of the desk behind the mother, who screamed and heroically became a human shield for her frightened child.

"He's the manager!" a female voice called from nearby. The woman pointed to a man cowering against another desk. The woman repeated, "He's the manager. Mister Conover."

"Get in the vault ... with your safe deposit keys," the shooter demanded, adding as she aimed her weapon at him, "You have eight seconds ... eight, seven, six, five..."

The man was hesitant, but seeing the gun pointed at him he struggled to his feet and hurried toward the hallway. The shooter watched him only long enough to know he was doing as ordered, then turned back to the woman who'd given him up. With a disappointed tone she said, "Men ... pussies, am I right?"

The woman on the floor looked as if she wanted to agree but was wearing an expression that said she was still scared for her life. The shooter looked around the lobby, then demanded, "Everyone look at me ... LOOK AT ME!"

She looked to some of the patrons and employees nearest her, then pointed her weapon from one to another, saying playfully, "Eenie, meenie, miney, moe..." She looked up again at the others and said with that same sing song tone, "...all the rest of you can go."

When it was obvious that not all had understood, she yelled at the others to get out unless they'd been chosen. It was kind of comical, actually, as some of the patrons and employees rushed for the exit and others showed more hesitance, as if afraid they might get shot in the back ... or as if they didn't want to leave the four chosen behind...
 
Last edited:
Justin Simmons... 29/m
6'1"... 175 lbs
light brown hair.... blue eyes
athletic build

Justin was a mid-level manager at a large brokerage house in new York City. he had risen quickly, and was seen as an up-and-comer. In fact, many people thought he would be running the New York office before too long.

Justin was also considered to be one of the most eligible bachelors in town. Actually, a local magazine had actually picked him as the most eligible bachelor in New York City. Many of the women in the city would definitely agree with the magazine.

Going out was not something Justin did very often, however. it was part of the reason why he had risen so fast in the firm. He was totally dedicated to being successful in everything he did. It was why he graduated early from high school, and finished college in three years.

That did not mean, however, that Justin was not interested in female companionship. There was one woman who had caught his eye. She was a customer service representative where Justin did his banking. Danielle Forman was extremely attractive, and she was incredibly sexy.

Today was the day Justin had decided that he was going to approach Danielle. He needed to withdraw a little bit of cash, which he might normally have done at the ATM. Today, he would go into the bank and do a traditional withdrawal, and then he would ask Danielle to go to the big company formal that was coming up in a couple of weeks. He had spoken with Danielle before, and the two had actually flirted a little bit, but it had not gone beyond that.

As Justin waited in line for a teller, he looked around to see if he could find her. After he completed his withdrawal transaction, he walked toward Danielle's desk. That was when he heard the first pop. He turned and saw the black clothed men rushing around screaming. He continued to move closer to Danielle and mouthed the words, "stay calm." to her.

When he saw Danielle go to the floor, he laid down not far from her. He heard the first bad guy fall and wondered what the hell was going on. When he heard the next volley of shots, he realized that one of the bad guys had changed the rules for everyone, including his partners.

Justin was pissed when the manager would not identify himself. The fucking weasel was willing to put others at risk for his own safety. The fucking piece of shit. If someone was harmed because of him, Justin swore he would hurt him....bad. When the manager was finally identified, Justin almost wished he would get shot. When the female's voice ordered everyone to look at her, he complied. When he was eenie, and Danielle was moe, Justin was disappointed. He knew what the woman meant, even if the others didn't. He led meenie, miney, and Danielle into the vault. Danielle was the only female among the group.

Once they were in the vault, Justin stood a little bit away from Danielle. He didn't want to draw any attention to either of them. He looked around and saw the piece of shit manager, who looked like he was going to piss his pants. He also noticed the two guys in black laying on the floor in pools of blood. he had no idea what to expect, but he was anticipating that it was not going to be a fun time.
 
Last edited:
Upon entering the vault after had the last of the hostages, the shooter snatched a key hanging from the strap of a small back pack that she'd had concealed under her now-shed costume. She tossed the key to the manager, who barely caught it. "Number 1212, open it, empty it ... now!"

She reached into the pack, pulling out an electronic device that included a pair of metal spikes, then a small block of what was obviously C-4. She rammed the spikes down into the explosive, set the device on the counting counter in the middle of the vault, and -- when the manager finally got the largest style of safe deposit boxes open and set the drawer next to the bomb -- removed a second pack from the drawer, this one larger and filled with whatever. She backed away to the door of the vault.

"Sit down, or die," she commanded. When all four were again on the bank floor, she explained, "That bomb will go off if there is any movement within this vault before I return. There's enough C-4 there to make identifying your bodies moot ... because there won't be enough of this vault left for anyone to know there were bodies in here in the first place. Remember Driver's Ed...? Red means stop."

With that she stepped out of the vault and around the corner, where she pressed the button of a remote in her pocket, hoping the device didn't blow up on error. Behind her in the vault, a red light atop the bomb illuminated brightly and the sound of an electronic trigger whined until fully charged.



It was over five minutes later before she returned, de-energizing the bomb before she rounded into the vault. She was now carrying all of the weapons her deceased partners no longer needed.

"Meenie! Miney!" she said, ironically continuing with the same thinking that was going through the mind of the best looking hostage she couldn't have taken. She dropped the weapons onto the floor right in front of the two men, then -- grabbing a handful of hair atop the sexy young female hostage's head, causing her to cry out in fear -- pressed the end of the silencer to the woman's temple and demanded of the two men, "Put those away in that duffel ... and if you think you're fast enough to kill me before I kill her and then turn the gun on you ... I want you to remember the retirement plan my former partners are now enjoying."

As she watched the two men nervously pack the weapons away, kicking out clips and chambered bullets as she demanded, she explained, "The doors are now locked and booby trapped with additional C-4 bombs. I called 9-1-1 and advised them to stay out until I contacted them. So ... we can all just get comfortable until I conclude my business ... and so long as none of you does something stupid, you should be home with your families very soon."

The robber glanced occasionally at the beau-hunk, following his shifting gaze and obvious expressions. She smiled, looking down at the woman who she realized was the object of the man's concern. Her cleavage was very obvious from above, and her long legs were emphasized by the way her awkward sitting had pulled her professional but still short dress high up on her thighs.

After Meenie and Miney had finished with the bag and pushed it away, the shooter leaned down to press her mouth close to the trembling woman's ear, she whispered while still eying the gorgeous one, "I think he likes you. Are you two fucking?"

The woman hesitated, then -- wordlessly -- shook her head, barely but rapidly.

"Too bad," she said, her lips now barely touching the hostage's ear. Loud enough for the man to hear, she finished, "I bet he's got a big cock ... and that he knows how to use it. Maybe before we get out of here, I'll make it possible for you to find out. Would you like that?"

The woman didn't respond this time. After all, how could she answer something like that? The shooter added, with a soft but threatening tone this time, "Of course, that ain't gonna happen if he tries something heroic and gets you killed ... because ... you, sweetheart, will be the first one I put a bullet through."

She lowered the end of the pistol's silencer before the woman, playing it against her nearest nipple, which -- with its partner -- instantaneously hardened noticeably inside her white blouse. "What's you name, sweetheart?

The woman didn't answer. The shooter lowered the end of the silencer again, pressing it into the woman's lap ... at her pussy! The woman quickly blurted out, "Danielle! My name is Danielle ... Forman!"

Still looking at the watchful man, the shooter said, "Nice to meet you Danielle. My name is Elise. And who's your friend...?"
 
Justin watched the woman closely. She had plenty of firepower, and he knew that he would not be able to get an advantage on her, but he wanted to be aware of any opportunity that might present itself to get the hostages out safely..... everyone but the fucking loser manager.

When they were ordered to sit on the floor, Justin went down immediately. He was hoping that the others would follow his lead, which they did. When the woman left the vault, he looked at the others and said, "everyone needs to try to relax. I know it isn't going to be easy, but, if she wanted us all dead, it obviously would have already happened. We don't need to give her a reason to pull the trigger anymore.... unless the gun is pointed at you." He looked directly at the bank manager. "You should die just for being such a fucking pussy and putting others in danger."

Right before the woman reentered the vault, Justin stopped talking. It wasn't like he was saying anything inappropriate, but he didn't want to take the chance that his talking could be misinterpreted as trying to plan an escape. He looked at Danielle and tried to convey a feeling that everything would be okay.

Justin was surprised when the robber, grabbed Danielle by the hair and put the gun to her. He heard her talking to Danielle and asking her if she and Justin were fucking. Then, he watched as the woman moved the silencer of her gun down and circled Danielle's nipple. There was something erotic about watching that. Justin couldn't help but focus on Danielle's nipples as they hardened and poked through her blouse.

He met Danielle's gaze and hoped to get her to relax, despite what she was being put through. he got the woman's message loud and clear. he had no intention of trying anything stupid. He would not risk anyone else's life...unless it was the manager.

The woman asked Danielle what his name was. Justin sat quietly for a moment unsure whether his answering the question would piss off the robber. When Danielle seemed to freeze, he responded, "my name is Justin... Justin Simmons. I am not even sure she knows who I am."
 
Elise studied the man as he identified himself. She didn't believe Justin about Danielle not knowing his name. He was simply too beautiful not to remember. And, by his obvious concern for the woman, Elise was certain that the two had done business with each other before, either in the bank, out of it, or both.

"Nice to meet you Justin," Elise said finally. She looked over his obviously fit torso, adding with a flirtatious tone, "Very nice to meet you, Justin."

The next couple of minutes were very busy. Elise gave the manager a key to another large safe deposit box, in which was a large, leather briefcase filled with shackles. Soon, Meenie, Miney, and the Manager were securely cuffed and sitting in three corners of the safe.

"And when I leave, I'll be turning the party popper back on, ... so ... take a nap or something," she told them. She turned her attention back to Danielle, asking, "Where's a comfortable place for the three of us to wait out this little drama I've begun?"



Soon, after making it clear that any games would result in Elise putting a bullet through Danielle's shapely chest, they were on the third floor in the Executives Lounge. She looked about at the elegant hard wood paneling, the plush furniture, the big screen televisions, the wet bar, and so much more, and murmured, "This is why people hate banks."

Elise had made Justin pack up the bag of hardware. She looked to the other woman, asking with a devilish smirk, "You ever handcuff your man, Danielle?"

Danielle blushed, saying quickly, "No! No ... I ... I don't do that kind of stuff."

"Why not?" Elise asked innocently. "What's wrong with a little bondage? Handcuffs ... maybe some rope, a ball gag...? What about toys? Got anything at home with batteries...?"

Danielle just stared at the other woman as she continued to make very personal inquiries about very intimate things. Danielle's gaze shifted between Elise and the floor often but stayed far from Justin. What would be implied if she glanced at the man who she too thought was so beautiful, while talking about such intimate, erotic, and sometimes nasty things. She was torn between silence and denial ... and flustered by discussing such stuff in Justin's presence. By the end of the robber-turned-hostage-taker's inquiries, it seemed pretty obvious that Danielle had suffered a very vanilla sex life. Either that, or she was a very good liar.

"Cuff him," Elise finally said, pulling a pair of standard hand cuffs from the briefcase and dangling them out before the other woman. When the bank employee didn't take them, Elise said with a shrug, "I can't have him running loose, so ... I guess I could just kill'im."

Danielle's eyes widened, and for the first time since the sex chat began, she glanced Justin's direction, her eyes filled with fear. She looked to the cuffs, hesitated, then reached out to take them. She hesitated again, then walked slowly over to Justin, her eyes down. She stopped before him, hesitated yet again, then whispered, "Sorry ... Justin."

"Behind the back," Elise said, a satisfied smirk spreading her lips.
 
Justin nodded to the robber when she said it was nice to meet him. He knew that she was flirting with him, and he knew that she was giving him a hard time, too. He continued to look at her, knowing that avoiding her gaze would be a sign of weakness, but he did not stare at her...knowing that might piss her off and give her a reason that would result in some very uncomfortable and deadly consequences.

When Danielle led them toward the executive suite, Justin continued to wonder what this woman had in mind. Why was she still here at the bank? Why had she killed all of her partners? Why hadn't she taken the money and run? Nobody would have suspected her. Everyone thought it was an all male crew in the beginning.

He sat and watched as the woman teased Danielle. Yes, the robber was into mind games and they were working very well on Danielle. Danielle was getting twisted. Justin was afraid that she would lose her composure. When the woman started talking about using cuffs and other toys, Justin was positive Danielle was going to come undone.

Justin tried to draw the woman's attention away from Danielle. He smiled at her and raised his eyebrows as if to indicate he would enjoy the things that she was talking about. Actually, under different circumstances, Justin would have enjoyed any of the games with either, or both, of the women in front of him.

Danielle's hesitation when the woman told her to cuff him concerned Justin. He was not sure whether the woman's threats to kill him were idle threats or not, but he really wasn't interested in finding out. "Danielle, do as she says. It is okay. Just follow her directions and everything will be okay."

He stood up and allowed Danielle to cuff him behind his back. The entire time he stood there, he maintained eye contact with the woman. He did not think he was pushing it to far, but he wanted to make sure that she knew that he was not getting into his head.

The woman told Justin to sit back on the sofa. "Yes, ma'am," Justin said to the woman as he slowly sat back on the sofa. The woman walked toward him and then stopped and hand cuffed Danielle, and pushed her down on the sofa next to Justin. "Just relax Danielle. it is okay. She likes being in control, and she is good at it."

The woman moved to the other side of the suite and made a phone call. She was on the phone for a while, but she kept her eyes on Justin and Danielle. Justin talked in a low voice to Danielle. "I am not sure what she is up to, but I am afraid that the ending is going to be very bad for a lot of people. She has already taken out a bunch of people that thought she was their partner. Obviously, she had other plans. We need to do everything we can to make sure we do not end up like her partners, because I am pretty sure that the people down in the vault are never going to leave there alive."

Justin knew that Danielle was a little freaked out. he could tell from her heavy breathing and the way her chest was heaving. His mind wandered a little as he looked at Danielle's breasts rising and falling with her nervous breathing. Oh, if they got out of this in one piece, he wanted to get him some of that even more now than before.

His eyes went back across the room to the robber. He tried to concentrate on what she was saying. He hoped that the little he could hear combined with the attempt to read her lips would enable him to figure out what was going on, but, unfortunately, he couldn't make it out. There was no doubt she was in this for a big score. This was more than a bank robbery, and the explosives on the vault were certainly designed to be a distraction for the escape she planned on making.... but what the hell was she after?
 
Danielle couldn't believe this was happening to her. Well, to them ... but ... to her in particular. Nothing like this had ever happened to her before. Her life had always been fairly boring. Oh, it hadn't been as vanilla as their captor had been thinking, but it certainly hadn't been as exciting as her captor's either...



Across the room, Elise paced back and forth, the gun in one hand dangling at her side, a burner phone in the other up at her ear. She glanced at the pair sitting together occasionally, to reassure them that they were being watched, but her attention was more on what the man at the other end of the call was telling her.

It wasn't good news.

But, if Elise had learned one thing during her short but active life of crime, it had been to always have a back up plan. She asked, "How long?"

"Ten ... maybe twelve hours," the voice answered, unheard by Danielle and Justin.

"What?" Elise called loudly, turning to see her guests suddenly staring at her with their own personal expressions to her anger. She listened some more as she turned and walked toward the pair. She finished just short of the couch, telling the man on the line, "You just keep the cops out ... and I'll take care of everything in here."

She ended the call and pocketed the phone, her gaze shifting between the two. Smiling, Elise leaned down to snatch Danielle by the elbow, lifting her to her feet and taking her across the room. Once out of earshot of Justin, Elise asked, "Do you like this guy?"

"What guy?" Danielle asked, oblivious. When she realized Elise meant the man watching them, she blushed, asking, "Why...? Why does that matter?" She got a little defensive, asking, "Why do you care?"

Elise glanced at Justin again, then back to Danielle. Very quietly she asked, "Under other circumstances ... would you like to have sex with Justin?"

Danielle blushed again, turning her face away from the man.

"Are you attracted to him?"

Danielle looked hard at Elise, snapping loud enough for Justin to hear, "Why do you care? Why are you doing this?"

Elise answered by raising the pistol into view, reminding the woman of her current situation. After Danielle's attitude waned, Elise talked to her for several minutes, too quietly for Justin to hear. But their glances toward the man couldn't help but give him the impression that they were talking about him.

Finally, Elise turned Danielle around, unlocked one of the bracelets, turned her forward again, and relocked the cuff in front. She walked the woman back to the couch, standing her between it and the coffee table before it. She pressed the end of the weapon to the Justin's chest, grabbed his elbow, and told him to stand up. Once Justin was on his feet, Elise turned him to face the bank employee, then crossed the room to sit on a tall stool at the lounge's wet bar.

Danielle was staring at Justin's chest for a moment before she took hold of him at both sides of his waist and turned him, back to the couch. She hesitated, embarrassed -- shocked, really -- that she'd even considered doing this, let alone that she was actually going through with it.

"She says that if I do this..." Danielle started explaining as she reached to Justin's belt and began unbuckling it, "...that she'll let you leave ... unharmed."

Her intent, if it wasn't already becoming obvious to Justin, was to drop his pants and underwear, sit him back on the couch ... and go down on him.
 
"NO."

Justin turned his body away from Danielle and looked at her over his shoulder. "Don't believe a word that she says to you. There is no way she is going to let me go just because you go down on me."

He looked over at the woman, but continued talking to Danielle. "Her plans are not going the way she intended and she is looking for some kind of a distraction while the person she was on the phone with figures out a way to save her ass. She is trying to use us to occupy her time and at the same time belittle you. Actually, she is a little jealous because she really wants what she was telling you to do."

Yes, he was definitely pushing the envelope now, but the way Justin figured it, he had nothing to lose. "We are not going to be pawns in your little game. You are just going to kill us anyway, because you can't risk leaving witnesses. So, why not do what you plan on doing. Or, did your boss tell you not to do it yet? Is that it? Someone else calling the shots and not letting you have control? Is that why you have to act this way and make Danielle feel inferior to you?"
 
Elise tried but failed to contain the smirk that slowly spread her lips. Most of the men she knew would normally jump at the opportunity of being blown by a beautiful stranger; but Danielle wasn't exactly a stranger to Justin, and this wasn't exactly normal.

For her part, Danielle simply lowered her hands to her lap and listened to Justin as her gaze fell from his buckle. She wasn't sure whether Justin was primarily defending her, chastising Elise, or a combination of both. But as she glanced back up a bit and caught sight of the bulge at the man's groin, she felt her face flush. She didn't know whether or not Justin had begun to stiffen up, or whether he was simply well endowed enough to cause such an obvious presence below his belt line. But suddenly, Danielle found herself wishing Justin hadn't stopped her.

As if reading her mind, the other woman in the room asked the man, "Did it occur to you, Justin ... that maybe Dani there wants to suck your cock?"
 
"Do you want to know what has occurred to me? What has occurred to me is that maybe it is really you that wants some of this cock. You are trying to live vicariously through Danielle and at the same time belittle her. If she really wanted to it would not have taken as much convincing from you as it did, and you wouldn't have to keep waving around your weapon the way you were."

Justin was being brazen, but at the same time he was suddenly starting to get aroused. He wasn't sure what the cause was, but there was something wildly erotic about this situation. Yes, he thought Danielle was very attractive and he was certain he would enjoy her sucking on his big cock, but not if it was an attempt by the robber to belittle her.

Then there was the robber. She was extremely attractive herself and had a nice, tight body. The thought of her sucking his cock was also very arousing. He said she was living vicariously through what she wanted Danielle to do, but that was just an attempt to stand up to her. Maybe she really did. Maybe they both did.

Justin closed his eyes trying to wipe the thoughts away. This was much more serious than a fantasy. This was life and death, and there was no doubt about the woman's willingness and ability to kill. "Admit it. You just want to be entertained while you wait to be rescued and you want to check out exactly what I am packing."
 
"Oh, I would love to see your cock," Elise admitted, smirking.

"I'll do it," Danielle said with such a soft whisper that Elise didn't hear her. Had Justin?

The robber continued, "And I'm sure you would love to have me suck it--"

"I'll do it," the woman in the couch said louder, this time catching the attention of both of those with her. She looked up into Justin's eyes, saying with a soft voice, "I'll do it. I want to ... if it means she'll let you go. Please, Justin."

She looked to Elise, asking more firmly, "You will let him go ... promise?"

Elise lifted her hand as if the other -- the one holding the gun -- were instead holding a bible, swearing, Promise."
 
"Stop Danielle. There is no reason for you to do that. She is misleading you. Notice that she hasn't said anything about you getting out of her safely. I don't believe a word she says. She is a thief and a murderer. Why should you trust her?"

Justin looked back to the woman. "We are not going to be your side show. Just do what you need to do and leave us alone. If you want entertainment turn on the big screen television over there and watch that until the cavalry arrives to save you."

He looked back to Danielle and motioned with his head trying to get her to sit down. "You don't have the do that. This woman is stressed that she is not in control and she just wants to embarrass you in order to make herself feel better." Justin's words were loud enough for the robber to hear. He was being brazen because he did not believe there was anyway th he were going to survive this. The woman had already killed and he was convinced she planned on doing it again.

He sat down on the sofa and stared at the woman. There was still a bit of sexual tension in the air despite what he had just said. He was still aroused; now even more since Danielle said she wanted to, and the fact that the woman admitted she wanted to see what he had.
 
"...Notice that she hasn't said anything about you getting out of her safely. I don't believe a word she says. She is a thief and a murderer. Why should you trust her?"

Danielle dropped her gaze again, ashamed. Justin was being so level headed about this whole thing, so forceful, so aggressive. Too aggressive maybe?

"Justin, please--" she whispered softly, afraid he was going to get himself killed.

"We are not going to be your side show."

As Justin continued chastising the robber, this Elise, Danielle dropped her gaze again, afraid to face either the other woman, who was several yards away, or Justin, who was standing just inches from her. Suddenly, she picked up on the man's scent ... his scent, not that of some chemical from a bottle. Danielle took in a deep breath, then nearly moaned as she let the air slowly escape her lungs. Realizing that her gaze had set upon his groin again -- purposely? she wondered -- she looked away from both of them.

Justin nodded Danielle to sit again, and she began to, but then she realized that she would be eye level with the bulge below his belt that now looked even larger than before. If he hadn't been excited before, he certainly seemed to be now. So ... why didn't he want Danielle to perform oral sex upon him, she was suddenly wondering. Was this not about confronting Elise at all? Was it simply that he had no interest in her sucking his cock?

Her mind was all over the place, being pushed about by thoughts of sex with Justin, and certainly not remembering that they were cuffed hostages of a murderer. What Justin didn't realize was that Danielle, too, had long wanted their still-new customer relationship to become a real relationship. There had been times when she was on or beginning a break when she saw Justin enter the bank; and, quickly, she retrieved her cash drawer and headed back out into the lobby to make herself available to him.

Why did we finally reach such a point in such a way? she contemplated about the sex and the robbery. Why couldn't this have been simple? Ask me out, say yes, go out, have drinks, fuck ... the way it's supposed to happen.

Danielle was so lost in her lustful thoughts that she didn't realize that she and Justin were both back on the couch until the other woman was walking over to look down at them both. Elise studied them both for a long moment, then told Justin, "First, let me address the thief and murderer portion. I am a thief, yes. But I haven't and will not be stealing anything of yours, so..."

She wagged the gun toward the door and continued, "Second, those bastards I killed. They are the real murderers ... the real ones to worry about. Well ... not now, of course, since their all dead now. Between them, they have at least a dozen bodies to their credit, most of them innocent people like the two of you. I, however, have never killed anyone who didn't deserve to be dead."

She looked between the two of them, adding, "And I won't be killing anyone today who doesn't deserve it either, so ... don't deserve it."

She grasped Danielle by the elbow suddenly, inflicting enough pain at the joint as she lifted the woman to cause her to cry out. "C'mon, we're moving."

She began pulling her for the door, looking back at Justin to say, "C'mon, tough man. You don't want to leave me alone with your girlfriend here. No telling what horrible things I might do to her."

"Do as she says, Justin!" Danielle called back over her shoulder with concern, not for herself but for him.

They moved down the hall to another door which Elise shoved Danielle through. She waggled the gun at Justin until he, too, was inside. It was a small conference room, where managers discussed banking issues with clients. It had no windows and included only a small desk, chairs for 2 customers and the banker, and a small love seat with a table filled with magazines and a box filled with harmless, mostly plastic toddler toys.

Elise motioned the other two back against the wall, then pulled open each of the desk drawers one after another, finding nothing in them but forms. She used her arm to sweep everything -- pencils, pens, paper clips -- from the top of the desk into the plastic garbage can, then tossed it out into the hall.

"Sit," she ordered. "I have things to do, and I can't have the two of you running wild in the lounge, can I?"

Elise acked out of the room, gave the pair another quick once over, then looked to Danielle and -- smirking wide -- said, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

The door slammed, leaving the two love birds alone together for the first time...
 
Justin took his time getting up fro the couch. He was surprised when Danielle urged him to follow the woman's directions. Why was she so concerned about him? Did she care about him? Did she like him? Did she really want to suck his cock before? All this time he thought she was scared. Maybe she really wanted it.

He followed the two women down the hall. He was the last one to go into the office, and he stood in the center of the office and watched as the woman looked around the room to see if there was anything that would expedite an escape. He smiled as she pushed things off the desk and into a waste can.

When they were told to sit down, Justin knew the woman meant for them to sit on the sofa. However, he decided to sit in the chair behind the desk. It was the power chair in the dominant position in the room, and he wanted to see how the woman would react. He was a little disappointed that she left the room without saying anything.

While they sat in the room, Justin looked toward Danielle. She didn't make eye contact with him. There was a part of him that wanted to ask her if she really wanted to suck his cock as she had said or if she just said that because she was afraid. The other part of him did not want to ask her because he did not want to embarrass Danielle.

After several minutes, Justin decided to go for it. "Danielle, back in the lounge, why did you say that you wanted to suck my cock? Did you really think that she was going to let me go if you did it? What was in it for you?" He stood up and started to walk over toward her as he waited for her answer.
 
Danielle didn't immediately answer. How could she? It wasn't like they were in a club, drinking, flirting, grinding, groping ... knowing that sex was imminent, and all that remained was for one of them to ask Wanna get outta here? Hell, they were at her place of work! And they were hostages of a woman who had killed four people in cold blood!

When Justin stood and walked to stand in front of her, Danielle initially turned her face away, fearing she might cry. She was wracked with emotions ... one of which was fear of Elise, another of which was lust for Justin.

But after a moment, she looked up into his eyes, hesitated, then looked back down and spoke barely above a whisper, "I've wanted to be with you since the first time I saw you. But ... I'm not one of those girls ... one of those types who gets a guy like you. I ... I guess ... I guess I saw this as a way."

Her eyes glazed over, and a moment later the tears beginning to flow down her cheeks.
 
Justin was surprised by Danielle's response for a couple of reasons. First of all, how could someone as beautiful and sexy as her think there was any guy that would not be interested in her. Secondly, he was surprised that she was interested in him. He was hoping to get her to go on a date with him to find a way to get her interested. Yea, they had flirted a little, but he was sure that it was a game to her.

He sat down next to her on the small sofa. He made eye contact with her. "You thought that sucking my cock would make me interested in you? Damn girl, you sell yourself short. You don't need that to get me interested in you. I was coming in here today to ask you to go out with me." He smiled at her, but he couldn't get the thought of her sucking his coxk out of his head. He tries to sit in such a way as his arousal would not be obvious.

"Maybe if we get out of here we can go out together and see what it would be like as normal people and not hostages. Hell, we might end up where we almost were back in the lounge. Maybe I will even bring a set of handcuffs along, just in case." Justin chuckled and winked at Danielle trying to let her know he was teasing..... well, a little anyway.

They sat quietly for a little while. Justin finally broke the silence. "Listen Danielle, you can't let that woman get into your head. She is playing mind games and she is enjoying seein you get all twisted. Don't let her know she is getting to you even if she is. I don't expect you to be able to go back at her like I do, but try not to react at all to her nonsense." He leaned over toward her, his arms still cuffed behind his back and nudged her with his shoulder. "Relax and think about getting out of here and going out for a good time."
 
"You thought that sucking my cock would make me interested in you? Damn girl, you sell yourself short. You don't need that to get me interested in you. I was coming in here today to ask you to go out with me."

Danielle looked up into Justin's face with a touch of disbelief in her face. Guys like him just didn't ask her out. Her history with men had been, well, simply tragic. And she'd become a bit desperate for the attention and loving of a good man, whether it was the right guy or the right NOW guy, she didn't care. So, when Elise provided the opportunity -- crazy and inappropriate as it was -- Danielle jumped at it.

"Maybe if we get out of here we can go out together and see what it would be like as normal people and not hostages."

She smiled to Justin at the thought of going out with him, of being his date, maybe his girlfriend, even lover. Being a romantic, her mind was even working quickly enough to imagine a ring, wedding bells, babies...

He warned Danielle about Elise again, finishing about them...
"Relax and think about getting out of here and going out for a good time."

She smiled broadly, then blushed. She couldn't believe that this madness was going to end up with her going out on a date with this beautiful, polite, gentlemanly, and chivalrous man.

Of course ... that was only going to happen if they both got out of there alive. And Danielle wasn't entirely confident that that was going to happen. She stared ahead of her at the wall for a long moment, then said with obvious concern, "Did you see what she did to those men...? I ... I've never seen someone die before ... never seen a dead person ... body."

They talked about the shootings for a moment, then another long silence fell upon them. Danielle broke the silence with, "I'm afraid we're not going to get out of her alive, Justin."

She scooted closer to the man, then -- with her hands still cuffed before her -- reached over to grasp Justin's shirt as she pressed hard into his body. Even though he couldn't pull her to him -- his arms were cuffed behind his back -- Danielle felt much needed comfort being this close to the man who she'd lusted for just as he had for her.

After a minute or more, she wasn't really sure, Danielle's confused mind suddenly found a very specific direction. She stood and walked to the door, reaching out her bound hands to test the knob. "She locked the dead bolt. She must have Mister Conover's keys."

Danielle simply stood at the door for a long moment, her hands clutching the knob without reason or result. After a moment, she cleared her throat and -- still with her back to Justin -- asked, "Were you really going to ask me to go out with you ... or are you just saying that to make me feel good?"

She listened to his answer, paused a moment, then more hesitantly continued , "And ... you like me enough ... that if we had a nice date ... if we enjoyed one another's company ... that ... you might want someone like me ... for a lover?"

Again, Danielle listened to Justin's answer, her back still to him. When he finished again, she added with less dread in her tone than she had used the last time she talked about it, "We might ... we might die today, Justin. We might not live long enough to have that date ... to enjoy one another..."

As she'd been talking, Danielle had raised her still-cuffed hands from the door handle. When she turned...

sexy-office-12.jpg

...her jacket was unbuttoned, as were enough buttons of her blouse to show off the lacy black bra beneath it. She said with a shy, nervous expression, "Maybe we shouldn't risk it ... shouldn't wait."
 
Justin looked at Danielle as she spoke to him. He was really surprised that she had such a difficult time finding men to date. He actually couldn't believe it. "Danielle, I find it hard to believe that guys aren't falling all over you. Hell, you are so fucking hot. Maybe guys have been afraid to ask you out because they thought you would tell them no. Or maybe they could not imagine that you were available."

When she started talking about seeing the men killed, he could sense the nervousness in her body. Then she moves closer to him and gripped his shirt with her cuffed hands. She smelled incredible. He had not noticed the fragrance of her perfume before. That was probably due to the fact that he had been so totally focused on the robber and making sure that she didn't think he was afraid of her. Now, it was just Danielle and him alone in the room.

In addition to the tempting fragrance emanating from Danielle, Justin became keenly aware of the close proximity of her incredible body to his. He couldn't help but be aroused as she pressed her body to him. His mind wandered to what he would do if he was not handcuffed. All that did was heighten his arousal. Hell he might even leave the cuffs on her.

When she got up and walked to the door, he felt the urge to stop her and have her come back and sit on his lap. He remained silent. Justin watched her try the door and listened as she said the door was dead bolted. His eyes focused on her ass as she faced the door. More and more he thought about getting out of here and getting with Danielle.

Justin was shocked when she turned around and her blouse was partially unbuttoned. He could see a hint of Danielle's lacy bra and the top of her wonderful breasts. Then, he looked in her eyes as she said they shouldn't wait. He pauses. He would love to get with her right now, but the restraints would limit what they could do. They couldn't get clothes off. He wouldn't be able to feel her incredible body. He wanted her..... but he wanted to do it right.
 
Danielle could see in Justin's eyes his concern about doing something that was so spontaneous yet so outrageous as well. She was talking about having sex while being held hostage by an obviously murderous mad woman who -- at any moment -- could unlock, open, and walk through the door.

She sensed he had grave reservations and, if he could find the words, would likely tell her to stop here and now and be sensible. But she could also see in where Justin's concerned eyes traveled as she continued to undress. She loosed the last button of her blouse, pulling it and her jacket open as best she could to reveal a vertical swath of her smooth, well toned upper body; then struggled to reach to her hip to flick a button and slide a zipper to let her skirt lower to gather about her sensible heels, offering him a view of her body that Danielle now knew he had longed to see just as much as she'd long to show it.

She stepped out of the skirt toward Justin, wishing so badly that she could bear more of her top half. She hesitated, waiting for a response from Justin...
 
Yes. Justin had remained quiet when Danielle had said that they should go for it because they might not make it beyond today. That did not mean that he did not want to get with Danielle. He just wanted it to be right. Being cuffed behind his back was not going to be conducive to what he would like to do with her and to her.

When she continued to unbutton her blouse and reveal her silky smooth skin, he was transfixed and couldn't stop watching. He saw her skirt fall to the floor and more of her magnificent body revealed and he felt as if he would burst out of his pants.

She stepped toward him and he stood to meet her. "You are absolutely amazing. In addition to being beautiful, your body is fucking incredible. I wish I could touch you and explore that wonderful body." He stepped even closer to Danielle and felt her body press to his. He kisses her, hungrily.... like no first kiss he had ever experienced before.

He guides her toward the sofa with his body.....pushing her down onto it. He moved between her legs and spread them wide.... standing over her with his hands behind his back.... staring at her wonderful body. " You have no idea how bad I want to have my hands on your body."

Justin kneeled down between Danielle's legs. He looked into her eyes and then allowed his eyes to move down her body. He wanted to dive in. He moved his head closer to her thighs; his eyes glancing toward the door before his lips came in contact with her flesh.
 
"You are absolutely amazing..."

Danielle blushed at Justin's compliment. Men often told her such things, but they were often pigs trying to pick up on her at hotel lounges or downtown night clubs, men she would never contemplate getting naked with. Justin was the first man in a long time whose kind words made her warm inside.

As he leaned in to kiss her, Danielle reached her still-cuffed wrists up to take his face into her hands. Like him, she wished she was free to handle Justin more than she could. But, as things progressed, she'd find out she could do a great deal more than he could.

"You have no idea how bad I want to have my hands on your body."

Justin urged her back to the couch, knelt between her thighs, and began kissing her flat belly and fit thighs. She reached to interlace her fingers in his hair, wanting to guide him to her special place but feeling to shy to do so. She purred, even moaned at the feel of his lips upon her skin.

But it wasn't long before the shyness abandoned Danielle. She pushed his head away from her and, staring into his eyes with a hungry expression, rocked left and right and left again, reaching her shackled hands to one hip after the other to pull her thong off them. She lifted her legs together, pulling the thong up over her knees, allowing it to fall to her feet, still bearing the modest heels that were fashionable and relatively comfortable for her bank job.

When the panties fell to the floor, Danielle lowered her legs again, knees clenched closed. She blushed a fiery red and she chuckled nervously. "Justin, I ... I've never--"

She looked away from him for a moment, then back, laughing again. Her chest was already rising and falling with excitement, struggling against the jacket and blouse she couldn't shed because of the cuffs. She laughed one more time, then told him, "You're ... you're not going to believe this ... and I don't blame you if you don't ... but..."

She laughed and looked away, murmuring to herself, "I can't believe I'm saying this."

When she looked back to him, she confessed, "Justin ... I've never ... you know ... been with a man before. I mean ... all the way."
 
"Justin ... I've never ... you know ... been with a man before. I mean ... all the way."

Justin tried not to act surprised when he heard Danielle say that. He kissed her knees which were tightly clenched. He looked into her eyes, reassuringly. "Danielle, I will stop if you want me. At any point, if you don't want me to go any farther, just tell me to stop. I will not be offended."

He knelt up and kissed the front of her thighs, and then he leaned forward and softly kissed Danielle on the lips. Then, he smiled at her and said to her, "I bet this isn't exactly how you saw you got up this morning." He winked at her and then kissed her again; a little deeper this time.

After breaking the kiss, he moved down and kissed across the top of her perfect breasts, before moving his lips to her stomach and kissing and licking her lightly. He struggled to try to move gracefully, but it was almost impossible with his hands cuffed behind his back.

The thought of the cuffs reminded him of where they were, and why they were there. For a moment, his thoughts were on the woman who had taken them hostage....where was she? what was she doing? when would she come back? Was she off killing the other hostages?

Justin refocused on Danielle. He used his shoulders to part her legs and began to kiss and lick up her inner thighs. He took his time. He didn't want to rush things considering the new information that Danielle had shared with him, but then again, it wasn't exactly like they had an unlimited amount of time.

As he moved closer to her private area, Justin began to nibble Danielle's inner thighs, and followed each nibble with a lick. He was so incredibly aroused, and he could no longer hold back. He moved higher and dragged his tongue, flat, across her silky lips. After the first time, he looked at Danielle to see if she was okay.
 
Danielle wasn't herself surprised by the surprise she saw in Justin's face. She wasn't some teenage girl, after all, sitting in the backseat of a boy's father's sedan, making out, groping, pondering entering womanhood and confessing her innocence in the hope that her beau might be more gentle with her.

She was a 24 year old professional woman, a college graduate, with a well curved body that she more often than not highlighted as she had today with tight fitting blouses and skirts that showed off her womanly curves. The average male wouldn't expect her to be a virgin, because the average woman like her wasn't! Not only wasn't but hadn't been for quite sometime.

Danielle had gotten comfortable with half a dozen men over her adult years, getting hot and bothered and partially undressed to one degree or another, heading toward that elusive womanhood. But something had always prevented Danielle and her man of the moment from -- as she'd described it to Justin -- going all the way. It had caused her to develop such a confidence problem that she'd nearly given up on ever having sex, thinking of herself as the female version of that Steve Carell character from that movie The 40 year old Virgin.

"Danielle, I will stop if you want me. At any point, if you don't want me to go any farther, just tell me to stop. I will not be offended."

She was still clenching her knees tightly together, protecting that treasure chest for which men were always searching and trying to open. This despite the fact that she herself was the one who'd given Justin the map, practically showing him the "X" that marked the spot.

He began kissing softly, then a bit more erotically on her thighs, then rising to do the same on her lips. He whispered to her some comic relief, to which Danielle again blushed, then smiled broadly, whispering, "Not even close."

He began kissing his way down her body, which again caused Danielle's chest to rise and fall with building excitement. It had been so long since a man's lips had found these sensitive places, and she was beginning to burn inside. In contrast to Justin's concern over their captor, Danielle's thoughts were entirely on what the man was so skillfully doing to her ... with his hands behind his back! It was like the old line about learning to ride a bike, Look, ma, no hands! If Justin could do this to her bound as he was, what if...

Oh, it was too dreamy not to discover. As Justin continued to kiss his way lower, Danielle parted her knees, slowly, then suddenly fully, giving him full view and access of what no man before him had ever seen in the light of day. A chill ran up her spine, and her back arched as goose bumps exploded over her body. At some point -- she wouldn't later recall even doing it -- she'd reached her cuffed hands up to Justin's head, grasped handfuls of hair, and pulled his face down into her pussy.

She gave an excited moan, her body twitching at the before-unknown sensation, as his tongue found her wet lips, slipping up over them. Her thighs clamped tightly closed around Justin's head as if to prevent him from repeating the gesture, as if deep inside that voice that had so long told her to forget about ever feeling this was now telling her This is wrong! Stop! But Danielle didn't want Justin to stop. She'd waited so long for this, yearned so long, fantasized so long! How many times had she pressed her own fingers to her labia, to her clit, in an effort to understand what this might one day feel like, only to now realize that those practice sessions might as well have been for a totally different sport.

Despite having gripped her surprising strong legs around him skull, Justin had continued to play his tongue against Danielle's sensitive flesh. And after a moment of shocking delight, she convinced that voice in her mind to go taking a nap, then slowly eased the vise on him, surprising her own self -- rather loudly, as it was -- by telling Justin, "Don't stop!"

And he didn't. As she continued to hold his head down between her parted legs, Danielle felt the pleasure he was causing filling her with delight and joy. It was ... fuck, it was like nothing she could ever have imagined and certainly like nothing she could have ever done to herself. Soon enough, Danielle was crying softly and consistently to the lashing of his tongue upon her. She didn't even attempt to keep down the volume of her joy, not just unconcerned with that woman, that Elise, but suddenly oblivious that anyone else in the world even existed.

Danielle was bucking hips, trying to match Justin's work. But, with her obvious inexperience sometimes only messed up his rhythm. Danielle tried to sync with the man, even tried to simply hold still. But the feel of his lips and tongue on her wet folds, upon that sensitive button within them, even inside as he occasionally delved within...

Then, two things happened in just as many minutes. The first was that the pair finally matched up their movements, and the pleasure Justin was causing Danielle became very consistent, very enjoyable, and...

Well, and then there was that second thing. Danielle felt the pleasure in her groin begin to spread throughout her, and before she truly realized that it was going to happen, her first orgasm with another human being exploded throughout her. Again, her back arched, her head lifted, her fingers tightened on Justin's hair, her thighs clamped ... and she screamed out repeatedly as a feeling she'd never known -- even via her own devices -- took over her entire being...



Danielle didn't know how long she was in orgasm. Hell, she didn't have enough conscious mental capability during the seemingly endless euphoria to even tell herself You're in orgasm! But when she came out of it, finally slumping down into the couch again and opening her eyes to look at the man she would never have imagined existed, her feet had returned to the floor, her legs had fallen open, and her chest was rising and falling dramatically as she struggled for breath.

All she could do was simply stare into Justin's eyes, thinking to herself I'm never letting you go...
 
Justin decided that he was not going to wait for Danielle to stop him. His first taste of her sweet nectar motivated him to go for broke. He licked her long and slow...finishing each lick with a flick of her button. As she pressed her hips to him, he was convinced to lick faster.

Her moans and cries told him that what he was doing was being well received. He had to admit that he was a little surprised at how loud she was; considering the conditions under which he was operating. However, her volume urged him to continue what he was doing.

When she reached her orgasm, he licked her wildly. He wanted every drop of her sweet nectar and he was going to get it. He licked her silky pussy through her orgasm. His tongue continued to move over her pussy until he sensed her calming down. He then sucked her clit into his mouth and pulled on it. He looked up at her to see her reaction as he started to circle her clit with his tongue as he sucked on it.

Despite his frustration with his hands bound behind his back, he continued his assault on her tender lips. He wanted to do so much more, and he hoped for the opportunity to do it, but for now, he gave her what he could.

He heard Danielle say something through her moans, but didn't hear what she said. Then he heard her say it again, this time with more force. "Back up." He looked up at her and she stared at him and repeated it a third time. Justin released her clit, and knelt up straight.

He watched her sit up on the sofa, and leaned forward. He cuffed hands went to his belt and finished what she had started early. after undoing and unzipping his pants, she leaned back. He looked into her eyes, leaned forward and kissed her deeply, allowing her to taste her own juices.

Then, Justin stood up in front of Danielle and allowed her to slide his pants down. Revealed to her was his large bulge in his boxerbriefs, and he could sense her gasp when she got a glimpse of it. She brushed her hand over it, and then proceeded to remove his underwear....revealing his big, hard cock.
 
Danielle's history with cocks had been an unsatisfying one, figuratively and literally both. There had been grinding on dance floors, in cars, and on couches that -- sometimes fortunately, sometimes not -- hadn't gone any farther. There had been groping of hardened shafts, both over and under slacks, which -- again -- hadn't gone any farther. And, twice, she'd even had the stiffened, fleshy members of her current male friend in her tight grip, even stroking one to unload its contents inside the guy's boxers and all over her wrist and fingers, which had at the time been decidedly un-satisfying. But in all those instances, Danielle had never actually set her eyes upon a man's cock, even in the latter example with had both occurred in total or near darkness. (She could still remember the gross-ness of not really how much a mess the man had made on her hand, then accidentally spreading his jizm to her face and hair in the blackness. It had soon felt as though it was simply every where. She'd been in nothing but her panties by that point, ready to finally give up her virginity, but had instead fled from the back seat of the school mate's car with her clothes in her hands.)

Now, though, as she pulled the band of Justin's underwear out and down, she got her first up close look at her first penis ... and her eyes opened wide with shock. Oh sure, she'd seen lots of erotica and porn, and oh sure, she knew what a cock was supposed to look like. But to finally lay her eyes on one just inches from her face was ... well, it was simply spectacular.

"It's beautiful," she whispered, not for herself but for Justin. She glanced up at him, then felt a blush explode through her face yet again. She chuckled, contemplating what else she could say to him, but instead simply looked back to his groin and said what he had probably already figured out, "I've never seen one before ... you know ... in the flesh, I guess."

Danielle continued to pull down on Justin's pants and underwear until they'd fallen to gather around his calves. She held her cuffed hands before her for a long moment, just staring at the now fully erect cock. With Justin standing before the couch and Danielle sitting tall upon it, it was pointing directly at her face as if to say You! Yes, you! I want you!

"Can I touch it?" she asked softly.

She laughed again, glancing up at Justin as he responded, then looked back to his cock. She reached out, paused, then touched her fingertips to the bulb of it, now shining as the blood within pumped it to its extremes and smooth out the skin. She smiled as she began caressing the tip, then tracing the base of it where it met the rest of his shaft.

She looked to the hole at its middle -- Urethra? she tried to remember from Sex Ed class so many years before -- where a single drop of fluid had already come to the surface and recalled that horrific event of years earlier. She stared at the thick liquid and recalled that less than an hour earlier, she'd very nearly put Justin's cock in her mouth, a new event that might very well have resulted in her receiving a mouthful of jizm rather than a few poorly placed globs. If she couldn't get just this much of what she assumed was Justin's ejaculate on her, how was she going to ever take in his or any other man's full load into her mouth; and Danielle wanted to one day -- perhaps this day -- be able to do that for a man, just as Justin just had for her here and now.

She looked up into Justin's eyes for a short moment, then back to his cock, then let her tracing finger run over the droplet. It was thick and sticky and warm, and after looking at it for a moment, she looked back up to Justin and put the finger tip into her mouth. She could feel it on her tongue, but didn't really taste anything at first. Then, it hit the back of her tongue. She grimaced a bit, then giggled. It was salty -- not nearly as much as a full shot would be one day, again, perhaps today -- and she smiled, telling him so.

Again, he responded, and Danielle went back to toying with his cock. She let her fingers caress all over it, from head to base, along the swollen blood vessels, along the expanded tube on its underside, with her mind once again asking Urethra? as if right here and now her knowledge of male physiology was important. She looked back up to Justin again, seeing his obvious pleasure at what she was doing to him. Again she smiled. She was feeling a bit happy, a bit proud of herself. The last time she'd had a cock in her hands, she'd ended the night by running off into a city park almost naked.

"Will you tell me what to do, Justin?" she asked timidly. When he looked to her, she licked her lips, both to prepare them and to ensure he knew what she meant. "Should you sit down ... or ... do you want to stand?"
 
Back
Top