A Different Sort of Chocolate Buzz

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,359
What happens when Mom & Dad, after their young adult kids Halloween party, eat a few of the candies the kids laced with an aphrodisiac?



could alternatively be the maid after the party, and then not necessarily the "kids" party...
 
I suggest the parents who ate the candies go to the nearest bedroom and have sex.
 
I'm sure that everyone by now has scene a sushi girl....why not have a chocolate one?

warm chocolate is poured over her body and the guest at the part get to lick it off:devil:
 
I'm sure that everyone by now has scene a sushi girl....why not have a chocolate one?

warm chocolate is poured over her body and the guest at the part get to lick it off:devil:

start writing this now for the Valentine's contest.... the guest whose tongue makes the girl climax gets to keep her:heart:
 
start writing this now for the Valentine's contest.... the guest whose tongue makes the girl climax gets to keep her:heart:

Ooh, I like it... My ex always had a fantasy about being frosted and sprinkled like a cupcake and then licked clean.
 
I'm not sure if Sirhugs has added this idea to any newer Halloween contest idea threads, but...I...love it. :) So, um, yeah...it doesn't totally matter whose party it was. Perhaps college aged kids and the parents are kinda "nerds"? lol Like, they wouldn't know what a pot brownie was even if one bit them in the ass. Same with any type of aphrodisiac-laced-treat... :)

I was wondering if anyone else liked this idea. I know we have one Halloween idea thread rolling so far, but more don't hurt.
 
P.S.
It's interesting reading JenInFlordia posts before she went bat-shit crazy. :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The first segment of A Taste of Pumpkin and Candy has three sisters slopping pie filling all over each other and then slurping it off.

Then Dad and Auntie stroll in...

Some here may have read Kage Baker's superb mainstream SciFi COMPANY series. People are rebuilt as immortals to serve future masters. The resultant super-agents suffer a vivid side-effect: intense addiction to theobromos, "food of the gods", aka cocoa. One tale sports a depraved session at the Ghirardelli Chocolate tasting room in San Francisco.

Spinning off that, either humans or chocolate are engineered for addiction, aphrodisia, long-lasting energy, maybe mild telepathy or strong empathy, and any other ingredients for a lively story.
 
Back
Top