Intimidating stepsister/daughter

Brandnewbuddy

Really Really Experienced
So, I like muscular intimidating women but I realize that’s not the same for everyone and I think it might be fun to play with that.

The story concerns a family made up of a dad and his twin kids, his wife, and his stepdaughter who is the same age as his kids but has been living at a boarding school.

See the thing is, dad and his kids are intimidated by their stepdaughter/stepsister. From the moment he married her mom, who is very loving, bubbly woman, they have been walking on pins and needles. Stepdaughter isn’t violent, she doesn’t have a record, but her stern countenance large frame, and seemingly cold personality is just really off-putting. So when dad found out stepdaughter had a talent for sports he found a boarding school with a great sports program and convinced her mom to send her. It got her out of the house save for holidays and stepdaughter seemed to like it.

Only thing is, she excelled at sports and is now 6’3, built like a tank and not only has a full ride scholarship but had to choose which sports scholarship to take. So when it’s revealed she’s home for the summer before college, dad and his kids are nervous to say the least. Stepmom meanwhile is overjoyed and dotes on her very large, very strong daughter.

So over the summer the family has to deal with her.

I am wanting to write this (though of course if someone wants to take a stab go ahead) but I’m not sure what route would be most interesting.

1. Stepdaughter has picked up a commanding presence to accompany her stern look. For example, her sister’s friend decides to try and step up to stepdaughter only to be cowed and to comply when stepdaughter tells her to come over so she can get railed by her. Siblings and dad soon find out they’re aren’t immune to her commands to

2. Daughter actually found a classmate of her stepsis on Facebook and friended her. Classmate jokes about her stepsis’s demeanor but when the news comes out that stepsis will be moving home, classmate gives a warning: “do NOT let her know you’re scared of her.” And won’t elaborate other than saying it won’t end well if it happens.

Daughter warns dad and brother and they force themselves to put on happy faces. But they can’t help but start staring at her nervously when she’s around. …which leads to stepdaughter getting the wrong impression and thinking they’re attracted to her (which she is good looking but that’s not the case). One way the misunderstanding could start is that bro leaves his phone in the bathroom, thinks his sister is showering and tried to run in and out and instead runs right into his stepsis coming out of the shower, not even wearing a towel. He freezes and stepsis angrily yells at him and then demands to know why he isn’t leaving and then, when he starts stammering, she glowers her eyes and asks if he’s scared of her, which he loudly denies…so she then lets her hand go to his crotch and finds (from a mix of fear and arousal) that he has an erection, which she teases him about and then jerks him off, promising more if he’s good.

4. Stepdaughter knows what family thinks and decides to roll with it, fully acknowledging dad’s feelings of emasculation from having a stronger, bigger daughte and then dominating him and his kids, while possibly taking her mom as she decides to fully supplant her dad in the home.

Dad discovers that his step daughter has completely sexually enslaved his bio son and daughter. The first half of the story is that dynamic unfolding. He finds them one day on their knees servicing her, worshiping her.

She sets her sights on doing the same to dad, but he resists until the wife walks in and orders him down to his knees and to do as he's fucking told.

A pussy worshipping extravaganza. Yep, I like it.

I’m into this story idea! I love playing on themes of fear and intimidation, alongside stronger women and elements of taboo temptation. Hit me up!

She looks like Budchen. Everybody WANTS to like her and be her friend, but she's afraid (inside) that they just want her for her looks, so she puts on this cold air. She's one of those that doesn't really enjoy her looks and is more tomboyish and doesn't trust people who try to be friendly.

But inside, she's more shy that she lets on. The cold act is a defense. She'd like to open up and let someone in, but she's unable to.

Until ....

Ma and Pa didn't know about some of the problems she had growing up that made her act out and get sent away. Then she had problems there too and was taken advantage of. That's why she turned to sports, to occupy her time and mind. Give her something to focus on. But she still had to portray being the hardcase and it became second nature, then first nature. Now, she's not sure she could turn if off, no matter how bad she wants to.

(Of course, in LitLand, the 'problems' in early life can only be eluded to casually.)

She'd look in the mirror and see her centerfold hard body, but she wasn't comfortable. She felt like a target.

Back