A son aware of his mom's sexual life, but never an active participant on it

respondingto

Virgin
Does this kind of story exists? Let's say, the son hears or watches his mom with other men, maybe glance some of her text messages, all unbeknownst to her. And he doesn't have a sexual life, all he has is the chance of being a secret expectator, or a listener.

Or maybe, a son wants to cheer up his mom, so he starts to talk to her online, never revealing his true identity. He discovers a completely new side of her, they chat about things they never talked about, a true connection blossoms between the two online friends. But only he knows who he is talking to, she just thinks she's talking to some guy. She tells about her desires as a woman, her fantasies and past experiences. The son gets to know his mom as no other son has met their mother, in a way most women would never be known by any man whatsoever. Then he could guide her to masturbate, all in writing, he could make her cum. He makes her life happier, without not even touching her, ever. And she's satisfied with this arrangement, her online companion completes her as no other man has ever had.

Not a story of bodily encounters, but of psychological sexuality? Is this an established genre? I hope so, because I wouldn't like to be the one responsible for coming up with such filth. Does this kink has a name? I guess this sort of dynamic could be written instead between husband and wife, that could somewhat satisfy my curiosity too.

I look forward for your reading recommendations.

The work of this author may please you- https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=442854&page=submissions

Try the “A Brother & Sister” series in particular. It incorporates a setup similar to what you describe. Sibling and cousin incest is my kink over parent-child, but this story does both well. The same author has a lot of other Incest works.

IRL, I have enjoyed similar relationships to what you describe with women who are not related to me but were already fans of internet erotica before we met.

I was scrolling through late-night television years ago and saw a quick scene on some unknown movie where a son hears about a woman in town stripping for men, and sneaks into the strip club only to see it his mother on stage. There is a lot of build up as she stirs the audience into a froth but then... goes nude, much to the shock of the son.

That was all I watched of it, but I always thought that was an interesting story premise.

I am not into incest stories myself, but could see where maybe a mother was forced by divorce into stripping or hooking and her son finds out. Metallica did a cover of Bob Seiger's "Turn the Page" and in their video of it, it has a stripper who has a young child and shows the struggles of her trying to raise it as she first works at a strip club, and then as a hooker after her dancing is done for the night.

I could visualize a story that starts out with a son as a 22 year old meeting up with his mom in a college graduation, and then.... just having the most brutal knock out argument where he confesses, he saw her on college breaks working at a strip club and hooking, flashbacks showing some of the more vile things she did. But all is not what it seems, as she did those things for his college fund, never for booze or drugs like he thinks she did. That would net the @respondingto the "from afar mother doing vile things" perspective. It could end with the mother or son getting together now that the self-sacrifice for him is revealed... or not.

This is a very loose story idea without a lot of coffee in me yet, so even to me it seems it could be improved upon with some better plot twists and character arcs.

You might try the exhibitionist and voyeur category. Use the advanced search functions add "mom" to the search and see what you come up with.

Does this kind of story exists? Let's say, the son hears or watches his mom with other men, maybe glance some of her text messages, all unbeknownst to her. And he doesn't have a sexual life, all he has is the chance of being a secret expectator, or a listener.

Or maybe, a son wants to cheer up his mom, so he starts to talk to her online, never revealing his true identity. He discovers a completely new side of her, they chat about things they never talked about, a true connection blossoms between the two online friends. But only he knows who he is talking to, she just thinks she's talking to some guy. She tells about her desires as a woman, her fantasies and past experiences. The son gets to know his mom as no other son has met their mother, in a way most women would never be known by any man whatsoever. Then he could guide her to masturbate, all in writing, he could make her cum. He makes her life happier, without not even touching her, ever. And she's satisfied with this arrangement, her online companion completes her as no other man has ever had.

Not a story of bodily encounters, but of psychological sexuality? Is this an established genre? I hope so, because I wouldn't like to be the one responsible for coming up with such filth. Does this kink has a name? I guess this sort of dynamic could be written instead between husband and wife, that could somewhat satisfy my curiosity too.

Hi! I'm actually in the middle of writing something with elements of this!

The work of this author may please you- https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=442854&page=submissions

Try the “A Brother & Sister” series in particular. It incorporates a setup similar to what you describe. Sibling and cousin incest is my kink over parent-child, but this story does both well. The same author has a lot of other Incest works.

IRL, I have enjoyed similar relationships to what you describe with women who are not related to me but were already fans of internet erotica before we met.
Great author recomendation, thanks.
It would be great to read more about your experiences.
I was scrolling through late-night television years ago and saw a quick scene on some unknown movie where a son hears about a woman in town stripping for men, and sneaks into the strip club only to see it his mother on stage. There is a lot of build up as she stirs the audience into a froth but then... goes nude, much to the shock of the son.

That was all I watched of it, but I always thought that was an interesting story premise.

I am not into incest stories myself, but could see where maybe a mother was forced by divorce into stripping or hooking and her son finds out. Metallica did a cover of Bob Seiger's "Turn the Page" and in their video of it, it has a stripper who has a young child and shows the struggles of her trying to raise it as she first works at a strip club, and then as a hooker after her dancing is done for the night.

I could visualize a story that starts out with a son as a 22 year old meeting up with his mom in a college graduation, and then.... just having the most brutal knock out argument where he confesses, he saw her on college breaks working at a strip club and hooking, flashbacks showing some of the more vile things she did. But all is not what it seems, as she did those things for his college fund, never for booze or drugs like he thinks she did. That would net the @respondingto the "from afar mother doing vile things" perspective. It could end with the mother or son getting together now that the self-sacrifice for him is revealed... or not.

This is a very loose story idea without a lot of coffee in me yet, so even to me it seems it could be improved upon with some better plot twists and character arcs.
Yes, that would be a nice story.
You might try the exhibitionist and voyeur category. Use the advanced search functions add "mom" to the search and see what you come up with.
Great searching tip, thank you.
Hi! I'm actually in the middle of writing something with elements of this!
Nice! I'm eager to read it!

Sorry to disappoint you, but for legal reasons I cannot depict my life story exactly as it happened. I am glad to write stories based on it, however. You may read my stories by clicking the link in my signature to see what I have posted on Lit. Enjoy!

Great author recomendation, thanks.
It would be great to read more about your experiences.

Yes, that would be a nice story.

Great searching tip, thank you.

Nice! I'm eager to read it!

My story with elements of this is up!

Title:
My Mom, a Chinese Toy for White Men

Description:
An Asian mom doesn't know her son is watching her cheat.

Check out this: https://literotica.com/s/a-hot-mum-called-jo

I never got into my son with his mother but have had A LOT of jacking off fantasies about some of his friends with my wife. My wife is very outgoing and friendly, so she likes to make our son's friends' feel welcome. This for me makes for a hot fantasy story about a son's friend maybe getting the wrong message. But my wife gets excited to think that one of our son's friends would think of fucking her.

I have shared these son's friend fantasies with my wife in the bedroom, I've mentioned a son's friend or two that I know she liked. It made for some hot sex. I can see something building from this really easy.

Back