Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

Hi all,

I am looking for a female writing partner. Below are some of my role play ideas. I have others, but figured these would show the type of roles I am into. If you are interested in any of the below roles, or if you think we could be a match, feel free to message me and we can set something up. Hope to hear from some of you soon!


Role Play Ideas

Mysterious Neighbor

Bill and his wife, Jessica, have been in a relationship since college. Once they graduated college they moved around looking for jobs, until they finally got settled in a nice, family oriented neighborhood. Bill was a teacher at the local high school, while Jessica worked as a financial advisor at a local firm. Jessica was ready to take the next step in their relationship, wanting their first child. Bill wanted a child with Jessica, but was not sure that this was the right time. At this stressful time in their relationship a new person enters their neighborhood. The house next door has been empty for quite some time, but suddenly a, for sale sign was hung in front of the house. As the new neighbor moved in, both are excite to get to know the neighbors. However, little did they know that this new neighbor loved trouble, and once she met the new couple she was tempted to test the relationship between Bill and Jessica. (In this role the new neighbor can be married or single. Also, may be an interesting dynamic if the new neighbor was just hired to work at the school Bill teaches in. Just a few things we could add.)

The New Student

Mr. Lewis is a favorite of many of the students at his school. He is a history teacher and also the basketball coach. His life seems to be everything he had imagined. He has his dream job, is planning on proposing to his high school sweetheart, and is coaching a sport that he loves. One day a new student comes to the school with a troubled background. She has just transferred in, as she could not stay out of trouble at her former school. Mr. Lewis has been assigned as an advisor for the new student. The principal knows that he has a great relationship with most of his students, so he figures that the new student may benefit from having him help her transition into her new school. While Mr. Lewis attempts to help his new student, her past seems to catch up with her as she is presented with the opportunity to possibly create some havoc in her new school and have some fun trying to corrupt him.

Fiancés Sister

Bill and his fiancé Melissa have just gotten engaged and are headed to Melissa's family home to spend the week with her family to celebrate the engagement. Melissa's younger sister is in college, and is the bad girl of the family. She has always been the wild girl, and her and Melissa could not be more different. Melissa is nervous to bring Bill home as she knows that her sister likes to push the buttons of the men that she is involved with. While at Melissa's parent’s house, Bill has to deal with her teasing little sister tempting him, trying to cause problems in her sisters seemingly perfect relationship.

My Best Friends Girlfriend

Bill and Brian had been best friends since high school. They went to college together, and after college moved in to an apartment as they both were struggling to find jobs. Now that they both had full time jobs, they each got their own house. Bill met his girlfriend in college, while Brian stayed single for most of it. Recently Brian had met a new girl, one that he called his girlfriend and brought around every time they hung out. Brian’s new girlfriend was different then Bill had expected. She was a great time to be around, but Bill noticed her teasing and flirty nature. At bars, when Brian wasn’t paying attention, Bill saw her flirt with other guys. Bill’s girlfriend Heidi was not a fan of her. She told Bill many times that he should say something to Brian, but he never did. As Heidi and Brian’s girlfriends dislike for each other grew, so did the tendency of his best friend’s girlfriend to flirt with him. At first, Bill didn’t mind, thinking she was just being friendly. However, was her goal to just be friendly, or to get Bill to forget about his girlfriend and his friendship and give into the desires that she knew most men had of her.


The Ex-Girlfriend

Shane has finally found some stability in his life. After graduating college he had a hard time finding a job, but finally things have gone in the right direction. Shane had found a job at a local financial firm, and has been thriving since getting the job. Also, his personal life had turned, he had met a girl, Meghan, and things were getting serious. He was finally happy. After what happened in college, he thought that would be hard to do. Shane had a girlfriend in college, one that he thought was perfect, but she had cheated on him. His old college flame was not one that liked to stick with one guy, but Shane had always been her steady boyfriend, and no matter how many times she cheated, Shane always took her back. Once college ended, however, Shane had broken things off. The control she held over him seemed to disappear. Now Shane was successful in his new job, and enjoying his life. However, one day Shane came into work to find that his old college flame had been hired as a secretary at the firm. He was not excited to see her, but felt his life was in a good direction and didn’t dread it too much. What he didn’t anticipate was that his ex-girlfriend saw his success and happiness with Meghan and decided she wanted to regain that control over him that she once held. Can Shane resist the temptation, or will his ex-girlfriend retake the control she had over him in college.


The Bad Girl

Bill and his wife, Ashley, have been high school sweethearts. They are married and have a daughter who is in high school, Kelly. Everything seems to be going just as planned. Ashley has a good job in a business office, while Bill coaches at the local college, and also teaches a few classes each semester there. Kelly, is a straight A student, and is on the fast track to getting into a good college. However, Kelly has befriended a new student at her school. This student has transferred in with a bit of a mysterious past. Kelly's new friend is much different there her other friends. She is extremely outgoing, flirty, teasing, and she looks much older than her age. Her body is different than other girls her age, and she shows it off. Kelly has told her parents how her new friend is a hit with the boys, and how some of the other male teachers even can’t keep their eyes off of her. The new friend likes the attention of men, and sees an opportunity to corrupt the straight a, good girl Kelly. However, once she meets Kelly's parents, and sees how Ashley does not approve, she also sees an opportunity to stick a wedge within the family.

The Detective

Detective John Lewis was one of the youngest detectives on the force. He had an amazing record, and was a fast rising star within the police department. He was a family man, and was seen as someone that could be the poster child for what the force was trying to become. The City was enjoying a break from the normal major crime that was common place in the past. However, a big case could soon break open. A beautiful celebrity was about to find herself in a media firestorm if things weren’t handled correctly. This celebrity had a reputation, she married another celebrity, but she was the one being photographed with other men. She was a night owl, always at clubs and the media loved rushing to her to try and catch her doing things that she shouldn’t be doing in public. When, the chief of police called John into his office, he knew something was wrong. The chief told Bill that this celebrity’s husband was found dead, and the main suspect was his partying, wild wife. John was put on the case as the lead detective, and now found himself attempting to investigate this woman. However, she was not the type of woman to allow a man like John to get information easy, without attempting to distract him from what his job really was. Could John keep his good image and do his job, or will this women ruin his career, while also may be getting away with a major crime?

The Nanny

My character is happily married with a small family. He is a college basketball coach at the local university, also teaching a few classes during the day. His wife is a doctor at the local hospital, the head of a department and often working late hours or traveling to conferences. They have two children, a girl that is 5 and a young boy that is just over a year old. With all the traveling between coaching and the wife with work, the couple decides they need a family nanny to help. After months of searching, the two cannot find a candidate they both like. The wife just left town for a business trip for a few days and my character interviews yours. You seem perfect for the position, but little do I know that you are more interested in create havoc for the happy family. You like the idea of seducing the perfect husband, creating a situation where the perfect couples world could get turned upside down.

The Wrong Girl

My character is engaged to his high school sweetheart. We are young, a few years removed from college and just starting our lives in the real world. My character is living with his older brother in an apartment. Your character is still in college, and met my brother at a bar. You are a bit of a party girl, loving the night life. My brother has a stable job and at first your character love the way he treats and takes care of her. My fiancé has not been a fan of you, not trusting you to be good for my brother. Your partying has lead to you cheating on my brother, but you have him wrapped around your finger and he just cannot seem to see what is really going on. My character just got hired at a big marketing firm in the city, and everything seems to be turning in the right direction for him. Your character see's his success, and decides it may be time to get him wrapped up in your web, seeing he could take care of her if she needed him to.
 
I am looking for writing partners for a futuristic sci-fi thread. I was thinking of a romance thread maybe a independent starship captain finds a lover on one of his stops and falls in love with her taking her with him. I was thinking that if my potential partner approves I want one of use to be an alien or both of us to be one. As for my kinks it's better for you to ask me instead of posting them here though I will say that I am open minded to an extent but my hard noes are anything that breaks lit rules.
 
ENF roleplay

Looking for guys interested in very naughty ENF roleplay, with a sensibility almost like retro-'80s teen sex comedy, though escalating beyond where those tended to go.

Thinking a hot, big-boobed but very modest girl who gets tricked or pranked into very embarrassing public exposure by a guy or guys who finds that both hot and funny, for one...

Open to suggestions for roles and scenarios.

One idea, just as an example:

You are a sports cameraman, and a while after a football game you and a journalist walk into the player's locker room and showers to use the empty space as the background for a final piece, a live cable broadcast, something you have standing permission to do.

But, due to repairs, the locker rooms are used after the players leave by the cheerleaders.

As a result, you are surprised to find one last cheerleader showering, facing away from you, clueless to your entrance - the most famous of the cheerleaders, hot, big-boobed but also famously modest, never seen in anything skimpier than the uniforms they all wear. And with what you can now see is a perfect bubble butt as she stands in the shower.

You realise have permission to film and broadcast in this locker room as long as protect the privacy of the PLAYERS. No-one else is mentioned; no-one else's privacy is mentioned. You realise this is an amazing opportunity, and video of her naked would be worth a lot of money.

Angela
 
Last edited:
Hi, looking for a male co-writer to play a young doctor in this scenario.

A major drug company began a secret project called Saplenex, after some of their researchers became certain they could isolate the chemical reaction which happens during an orgasm, specifically that in females, and refine it to make a medication which would be not only a highly effective painkiller but, depending on dosage, an anti-depressant, a tranquilizer and a mood enhancer, with barely any side effects, basically a miracle drug.

Early theoretical research was so promising it earnt Saplenex huge private investment and government support, to the point that they were able to relocate to a small island with staff who would live permanently on site to keep their research and tests as secret as possible and avoid another company beating them to it. They started research on willing members of staff to maintain privacy but this quickly became stalled as the volunteers could not always be relied on top produce reliable results, sometimes faking orgasm or trying to get to the right outcome too quickly, making readings useless.

Saplenex considered finding outside volunteers but this would risk the same problems and, worse, risk their secrecy. A government adviser suggested a different idea, that they could aid Saplenex to 'gather', or rather abduct, test subjects in very small numbers and the government would ensure this did not raise suspicion and select those who would not have families or friends missing them and looking frantically for them. Saplenex were only too keen to accept this help, especially as someone who had not agreed to be part of the testing would have no reason to produce artificial results, a woman forced to orgasm against her will would be the strongest result of all, and the project proceeded forward.


I'll be playing a young woman who is abducted and put through medical tests and forced to orgasm by your character, a doctor who is not only committed to the project but privately enjoys being able to do these tests on unwilling subjects. I'm not looking to make this about serious medical play or involving real pain/harm but more about non-consent and him enjoying being able to control her by making her go through all the tests and being forced to climax whenever he chooses.
 
Male writer looking for a female cowriter to handle multiple roles.

He is a college freshman who answers an ad to pose as a nude model for a senior art class at a nearby all girls high school. After the session, while still naked, the girls chat with him and set up private sessions for him to pose for them so they can finish their art. This leads to sex.

I've added some details here. We chat about it before we start writing.

If this appeals to you, please send me a pm. Thanks.

-Tim
 
Last edited:
Seeking male for an RP I've been scouring the Web for quite some time to find anyone willing to take the role I need filling. The basic plot involves an evil Lich who is going to take over the world but almost has all his plans ruined by a woman who happens to be in the woods the same night as him whilst he is casting one of his most dangerous spells that means he loses any invisible protections from the living world seeing him, and well the plot evolves from there. I don't want to type the whole thing here but I do have how it starts kinda planned out how I see it occurring though this can be discussed and reworked somewhat if you have a better idea. Please pm me if interested. Thanks.
 
I am looking for a few women to fill some role plays that I have been wanting to do.

The forbidden woods:
Setting: midevil fantasy

A man is working his farm that he inherited from his relative when they died and during his work he hears his animals making a huge fuss over something. He looks to see that a cloaked figure is running from his property to the woods with something small under the cloak and fighting to get out. Though he became a farmer he has training using a sword so he get his set of light armor and sword and set off to the woods he sees the figure go into. During his childhood he had always heard that the woods behind the farm which he now owns was forbidden to go into by the king way before his time . When he gets to the woods itself he stops a minute to think about entering into them. He steadies his mind and goes in to see the same figure trying to subdue the chicken and realised it was a woman. He can also see that the chicken in question wasn't one of his good laying humans but before he could say anything the woman runs off again with the chicken and he gallows after her wanting to find out why she was stealing. When he reaches the edge of the woods again he finds himself in another world with beings that was only rumored to be true and magic that no one practiced in his world. A bit afraid for his life being an outsider he tries to male his way back to his world but finds out he is traped.

With this thread I am looking for romance and equal power control. I want a girl that isn't afraid to roll around and fight for control in the bed room one day and maybe the next is submissive the next. I will not turn away submissive potential partners.

Dating the popular girl:

Setting: modern

The nerdiest boy on campus finally gotten the courage to ask his crush and the most popular girl on campus on a date and to his surprise she said yes. He didn't know that she said yes to him only to later humiliate him in front of a bunch of the popular crowd when she trics him into going to a specail place so they could fool around but when he shows her that unlike the other guys she had dated he genuinely has feelings for her and cares about every aspect of what makes her her.

For this thread I want to do some kinks and maybe have her too embarrassed to try them with anyone but him. Kinks will be discussed during pms when we discuss the plot.


Military Love:

Setting: sci-fi

Being transferred to a new base ment that he was going to have to get used to the way it is ran especially since this have was located on a colonial space station that is serves as a R&D facility and refusing station. After arriving he has to meet the commander of the station and he sees that his commander is an attractive woman. He couldn't help but to be attracted to her but due to restrictions on inner military dating. He seen that his commander was Sterling glances at him during the day so he decides to ask her out knowing that they would have to keep it on the down low only meeting during the night.
 
Death Valley Nights
A quiet musician roaming North America in an RV and leaving behind friends and enemies alike has decided to finally return to the West Coast where his life went to shit and he started living as a vagabond. Different ways this could go. Open to suggestions.

Dance Macabre
A young artist is on the hunt for a new model and through sheer serendipity finds her at his favorite Goth lounge, Dance Macabre. He seeks her out, trying to play the part of the professional and hiding his attraction to her.

Worlds Apart
The Kepler Civil War created a lot of refugees. Some colony worlds allowed refugees from anywhere, many chose sides and more denied anyone refuge or asylum. Garden worlds weren't a worst case scenario, but they weren't too far off. Two people separated from their families find each other as a reason to hold on while they're both waylaid and stranded in a garden world refugee commune.

Fires at Midnight is taken, but I can still take on one more thread. Any of the three other hooks are available, ladies. PM if interested and we can work out the details.
 
You are the new girl in a secretary pool for the company executives. You are 18-20. You have little to no college. Your last job was in fast food, something you thought was cool, like Dunkin Donuts. You are not a great secretary, but you are learning. You are certain you only got the job because of your figure, but in the two months youve been there you haven't been hit on at all.

Today you are called into one of the executive's offices. He offers you a job as a surrogate. He is looking for a male heir. He has a contract ready and makes two things very clear:

1) This is a second job, a private job for him, not the company. Your current job is not on the line. However, you being here makes it convenient so he can breed you during the slow hours at work.

2) If you take this job you will be his exclusively, and you will comply with whatever sexual request he makes of you. You will be bred and are responsible for weening the child. The exclusivity does not go both ways.

If you're interested in the idea, shoot me a PM and we’ll talk details.
 
Last edited:
I thought I was going to have to cut back on role play. As luck would have it, time has made itself available to me. Yippee. :D

Seeking 1 male for each of two ideas:

(I was talking to a writer earlier about a post-apocalyptic role play. I have deleted your PMs and forgot your name; sorry. If you can remind me, I will offer either of these ideas to you with priority. I obviously feel guilty about telling you no.)

#1: My character is a paid assassin. Yours is either: a truthful client, wanting someone knocked off; or a government agent, trying to catch me in the act. Either way, you hire me to assassinate someone, and in the process the two of us become lovers. You can look at the first post here, but obviously no one should post until given permission to do so.

#2: In an ancient land, my character is a Princess. You are a warrior from an adjacent and not too friendly kingdom. After you are captured by my Bodyguard and secretly held -- while I decide in which manner to execute shall -- I present you with a proposition. (If you want to know what it is up front, I'll tell you. But, I'd prefer to leave it as a twist.) Along the way, we become lovers. (It is Literotica, after all.) Here is the link if you want to look at the opening. PLEASE do not post to it, obviously.


About me: I like short and long posts both. I demand proofreading. (Mistakes are expected, but so is checking your spelling, grammar, and punctuation.) I would like 10-30 posts a week. I post almost every day. (Look at my history if you wish.) I would like writers who aren't afraid of posting just a line or two in these two role plays. Conversation often comes in sentences of few words, and I'm not requiring paragraphs and paragraphs of exposition with every spoken sentence.
 
Last edited:
Looking for a male partner, to play the following through PMs

Felicia decided about this weekend rather quickly
She saw the flight price was cheap, and the next thing she knew, here she was, bording for a flight back home from her college town. Landing early, Felicia thought to surprise her dad and visit him at his work place. They were always connected to each other and used to text each other several times a week.
So she took an Uber to his clinic. She was always proud of him for choosing to run a community clinic rather than chasing money. In fact, she's never been in his workplace before, funny.

The strange thing was that this place did look like a clinic, but no patients or staff were inside, neither was her dad. Felicia was confused as she realized nothing was there really, it was almost as if this place was a stage. And what seemed even stranger was that chair which had her dad's name on the back, as if he was a film director. Did he move his clinic and forgot to tell her?
 
I am feeling creative, I guess.
Again, looking for a male partner to play this through PMs


The national elderly agency:

In an attempt to cut down the cost for of living for young adults and decrease lonliness among the elderly, a program has been launched. The program links between older people who live by themselves and students seeking for a room in a reduced price. That way, money is being saved and company is offered for the older.

Holly Samuels, 22, registered for that program, hoping to find a room in the upper east side of NYC. She didn't care about sharing it with someone who'd be three times her age. In fact, in many ways it suited her more than finding a roommate in her age, who might make noise and party into the night.
Sadly, despite finding a match, the woman with whom she was supposed to live had decided to cancel the deal.

Holly had almost forgotten about the matter, but two months later she received an email from a person in the agency, asking her (with caution) if she might cosider living with a man in his late 60s/early 70s, who lived right where she was hoping to rent. She didn't care, why should she? It's way better than sharing a place with a male in his 20s. At least she won't end up making a romantic sort of mistake, right?
 
The Captive

Friends, this is my first post. I had been reading for awhile and decided to finally get into writing. Bear with me if it's bad, encourage me if you could and give some comment if you like. Hope someone would join a rookie like me.

This is a hardcore rape thread and involves allot of emotions. Seeking 2 female players or one if you can handle 2 characters.

Both the girls are strangers to one another and kidnap at almost the same time. They are kept in an empty warehouse, repeatedly raped and tortured. Of course they resist and over the weeks, things can change.
I want to make this real. What would you do if that is the real you. When you begin to loose hope in escaping. When I begin to favour one over the other. When I begin to make promises. Would you believe it?
Who would give in first? Probably you both had plans to fool me, trying out some escape plans. May be one would betray the other to gain favor?
I invite 2 female players to play out your real self.
Character: both girls age between 20 to 40. Married or not married is your choice. I will not restrict your character.
Drop me replies, comments.
 
Looking for a male co-writer for a RP about a guy who is interested in photography, and wishes to take photos of a neigbour's daughter next door, who just happens to own a snake. Could that duo make lots of money for him?

Please PM if interested, with possible suggestions. Thank you!
 
Hello all,
I’ve been thinking of starting an SRP about a daughter swap. I play a 40’s something dad who arranged to swap daughters with a like minded dad. The daughters are active sexually and do it with their respective dads, so, although this may be the first time the daughters may have been swapped, it’s not that big of a thing. I’m looking for a lady (to be the other dads daughter) to post with. I ask that you be original, post with feeling (as I try to) and write posts that are about as long as mine. I would want to explore some anal, bondage, some pain.
 
Last edited:
True Beginnings

Many people thought that cave men were the first human type creatures to be created. Unfortunately that is a lie and the government knows it. People with the ability to become something more, they were known as Wolf People. But now the year is 2020 and the Wolf People became Werewolves. 500 years ago they created a community were everyone was a werewolf. They had the alphas, the female was suppose to be a goddess. Sadly she was killed and the male alpha became a monster because his mate was killed.

Now 500 years later a lone woman finds there town, but everyone can smell her. It was a scent that meant something to them. There goddess had been reborn, she was sent to become a human, to create a new race of Werewolves. The Alpha will be the first one that figures out her scent is the same from there dead goddess. They begin to prepare a ceremony were the male Alpha will make love to her, to get her pregnant and to open her mind up. And once the ceremony is done, she has the ability to heal herself and others, and she will be with child.

This can go smoothly or horrible lol I am up for changing things or adding, so if your interested let me know and if you have ideas, pm them to me please.
 
Friends, this is my first post. I had been reading for awhile and decided to finally get into writing. Bear with me if it's bad, encourage me if you could and give some comment if you like. Hope someone would join a rookie like me.

This is a hardcore rape thread and involves allot of emotions. Seeking 2 female players or one if you can handle 2 characters.

Both the girls are strangers to one another and kidnap at almost the same time. They are kept in an empty warehouse, repeatedly raped and tortured. Of course they resist and over the weeks, things can change.
I want to make this real. What would you do if that is the real you. When you begin to loose hope in escaping. When I begin to favour one over the other. When I begin to make promises. Would you believe it?
Who would give in first? Probably you both had plans to fool me, trying out some escape plans. May be one would betray the other to gain favor?
I invite 2 female players to play out your real self.
Character: both girls age between 20 to 40. Married or not married is your choice. I will not restrict your character.
Drop me replies, comments.


Hi friends, no one interested? Hope it is not because I am a new writer.
 
Hi friends, no one interested? Hope it is not because I am a new writer.

Things have been a little slow this week. I imagine a lot of people are getting ready for the 4th. Don't worry about it, man. Just plug your threads here every few days and you'll get a bite sooner or later.
 
Seeking Female Co-Writers

I decided to throw out some ideas that I came up with over the last while to see if there are any takers ... before I give up on them at least. Looking for female co-writer(s) to join me in creative stories. I tend to post once or twice a week, usually around the weekends. The posts can range to (at the shortest) a couple of paragraphs, averaging three or four paragraphs, and I prefer co-writers who do the same

Here's the laundry list of ideas:

Silent Affair -- It’s been going on for a long time. On long runs deep in the forest, they would come across each other. They would touch, they would kiss, they would fuck. After all this time, they have never shared a word. Call it carnal or call it acting on animal instincts; but it's the act that speaks to each other. Sometimes they would wonder things that should be spoke - why’d she change her hair; where was his wedding ring; what caused that bruise. Yet it remains wordless. Until the day - far from those deep forest runs - far from their silent place - they meet, and they must now speak.

Mind Bender -- He realized he had a gift from a young age. He never knew how it worked, or why he had these powers, but with a little concentration he could convince someone to do things without a conscious objection. Of course, since he found out about this power when he was a horny teenager, it meant he spent most of his life getting women to do things they normally wouldn’t. For years, he only needed to push his thoughts on someone, and he could get what he wanted. That is … until she came along. She not only was resistant to it, she knew he was trying to do it; and didn’t exactly have a problem with it either.

Holding On for a Hero -- The city thought they didn’t need a hero. For years, crime and evil had an enemy in a lone vigilante who did what the the cops couldn’t do, Yet when the city had enough of the chaos he caused, he disappeared. Since then, the city has a new chaos, a new form of hell, and no one is safe. She knew him, she knew him better than anyone, but she knew him as the man in the mask. He knew her, he knew her better than anyone, but he also knew she knew the man behind the mask better than anyone as well. Now the city calls for it’s hero once more, she calls for her hero. Yet if he returns, is it for the city, or for her.

Deserter -- They had been deep in enemy territory for months, but the tide of war had changed. No longer were they pushing forward. No longer were they well fed or supported by reinforcements. For weeks they were dug in, but now it seemed the enemy’s assaults were breaking through deeper and deeper. All the men knew how things were going. All the men knew how this was going to end. He was just the first one to act. Now he was a deserter, a man without an army, without a home, and all he could hope for was to find a place to hide until the war moved on to somewhere else.

A Whole Different Normal -- You grow up real fast when you become a celebrity at seventeen and do arena shows in front of all her fans; yet being grown up so early only reminds you how lonely it can be in her crazy ‘normal’. You grow up fast when you become a father at sixteen and a widower at twenty; yet he did what he had to to be the dad to give his girl a ‘normal’ life. So he gets his daughter backstage passes to her favorite singer. So she meets this guy who comes backstage. So they try to figure out how to turn what is so completely different for the both of them and make it a new normal.

Inside the Game -- They were coworkers, software engineers working on the most groundbreaking virtual reality environment in history. The newest twist able to take DNA from someone to create a virtual replica of that person. Both of these two coworkers secretly dabbled in it - both taking home the simulations - both taking out their crushes for each other in that virtual world. But when they learn of each other’s secrets, can real life live up to the virtual one.

The Glitch -- This model was created at the top most combination of integrating artificial intelligence & cloning technology. Flesh and blood, now seemingly cheaper to produce than metal and silicone, connected to the faster processing means that the droid had the means to apply it’s cognizant skills to execute whatever task put in front of it. Her curiosity in the new models was limitless, and having one to study and tinker with was worth every credit she spent on it. If it wasn’t for the glitch of course. Just a little glitch. Meaning the droid seemed to not keep it’s hands off of her.

Not Like This -- Well folks … this is it. All the heros failed, all the last chances are done. The world will come to an end pretty soon. We all we are going on; so we just don’t want to go out like this. We all had a bucket list, some of it full of some pretty weird stuff .. well, we just got a couple weeks left to knock those things off. So these two people, in search for something fun and exciting as much to take their minds off the impending doom find each other, and those bucket list items just start falling off the list. (Inspired by a mix of ‘Seeking a Friend for the End of the World’ and ‘This Is The End’ - intent is to be lighthearted mostly, but asking the question what we would want to do if we know the clock is ticking).

None of this is so hard set so if something here inspires you; but you have a twist ... bring it!. If you are interested in these or any other ideas floating around, feel free to PM me.

~AA
 
Well, I'm astonished that the women of literotica are not all eager to be repeatedly raped and tortured by weekdaysonly.
 
Hi there all,

I am looking for a female writer to pair up with in a new role play. I have a few idea's running through my mind but I am VERY open to other people's idea's as well. I find the best stories tend to come out when I brain storm with those I write with.

I tend to post once a day though that can very, the only real thing I ask is that the posts are more than a single line. I'm not saying that the posts need to be monstrously long or inundated with repetitiveness, I just want to ensure that we both enjoy ourselves.

I have written everything and enjoy writing anything as well. From futuristic to fantastical to modern, from human to furries to amazing creatures and powers I am open to it all. For anyone looking for an insight to my writing style feel free to check out Through Darkest of Nights

I'm not looking to clone the thread, but rather create something new. Domination ISN'T required but I do tend to lean in that direction and I have enjoyed being partnered with some amazing writers over the years.

If you're interested in pursuing a thread, please feel free to P.M. me.

I look forwards to hearing from you.
 
Looking for someone to play an AI made real for a young genius. This thread will have her trying to integrate herself in both the real world and her creator's life as naturally as she can. While it would seem that she would merely become a sexual outlet for the main character Daren, I actually hope to find a writer willing to sparaticly play multiple girls as this AI made flesh tries to get Daren to experience the other joys of teenage life, including proms, other girls, maybe a threesome, etc.

The intro can be found here http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...3#post89381523

I hope someone will find this setup interesting enough to join me.
 
Friends, this is my first post. I had been reading for awhile and decided to finally get into writing. Bear with me if it's bad, encourage me if you could and give some comment if you like. Hope someone would join a rookie like me.

This is a hardcore rape thread and involves allot of emotions. Seeking 2 female players or one if you can handle 2 characters.

Both the girls are strangers to one another and kidnap at almost the same time. They are kept in an empty warehouse, repeatedly raped and tortured. Of course they resist and over the weeks, things can change.
I want to make this real. What would you do if that is the real you. When you begin to loose hope in escaping. When I begin to favour one over the other. When I begin to make promises. Would you believe it?
Who would give in first? Probably you both had plans to fool me, trying out some escape plans. May be one would betray the other to gain favor?
I invite 2 female players to play out your real self.
Character: both girls age between 20 to 40. Married or not married is your choice. I will not restrict your character.
Drop me replies, comments.

we need one more female character to start off. Please join
 
Back
Top