Fun Games with PolyLibrarian

Vanderhuge99

Virgin
It's been quite awhile since I've posted and I've got another fun story to share.

We were celebrating both of our birthdays and we decided to play a fun little game. The beginning of the night was a wonderful dinner at a local fancy restaurant, but the true fun and games didn't start until after. We'd been having some sexually charged conversation for many days prior as well as during dinner, despite the public setting. Here is what we decided to do.

We'd go back to my place where I'd give her some cash and she'd change from her beautiful yet tame dinner outfit into something far more revealing and sexy. She really likes to turn heads when she goes out and loves to show as much skin as possible. While she was getting ready I'd leave again and go to a local downtown bar. I'd have no idea what she was wearing or when exactly she'd arrive, but I'd let her know which place I'd go to. Then she'd arrive and sit at a different table than me and be by herself for awhile to see what happened and if anyone would approach her. The only thing I knew for certain is she was getting fucked that night. What I didn't know is if it would be me doing the fucking or someone else.

The thought of this game had us charged up for most of the night so when I gave her the cash and left for the bar I was brimming with excited and nervous energy. What would she do? What would she wear? Would she make eye contact with me? Would she toy with me or completely ignore me? Would she be approached? What would happen if she did? Is she serious about fucking a stranger? Does she want me more?

All of these thoughts and more were racing through my mind as I got a drink and found an empty table at the bar. It was a lower key bar with only a couple TVs and an interior trying to seem like a local English pub. They had an ample draft list and that night it wasn't terribly busy, but it wasn't empty either. I spent the first few sips staring at my phone intently and listening to the conversation of a few couples around me and having a laugh to myself at the absurdity of the lines I was able to pick up.

Then I heard a powerful CLACK CLACK CLACK as I heard the door swing shut and she walked in. ...heeled boots, a short denim skirt and a shawl obscuring her top. She didn't even make eye contact with me as she walked in and straight up to the bar to order a drink. I had to lean back in my chair a little to get a look at her and I still had no idea what she was wearing and she still made no effort to make eye contact. I know she saw me, I was at a table by myself right near the entrance. She was standing purposefully for her perfect ass to stick out a little in her tight skirt for everyone to enjoy. She knew what she was doing, she knew the power she commanded and that was sexier than whatever she was wearing.

After what seemed like an eternity she collected her drink and sat at a table a few down from mine to an angle. Her skirt rode up her thigh even more as she sat down and removed her shawl, revealing a sexy shirt that came down just a little from her breasts revealing quite a bit of her midrift, a look she knows I absolutely love on her. This was the first time she made brief eye contact with me before returning her attention to her phone and the football game that was on.

I won't spoil the rest of it now, but based on this picture you'll be able to guess who she went home it.

Attachments

• Fun_Night1.jpg
    Fun_Night1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 8
I knew she chose the seat and table she did on purpose. The tables were hightops with high chairs and a clear view of her legs and boots. I knew she wanted me to see just how high that skirt rode up on her as she sat down. Every now and then she'd give me a look and give a half-smile. She knew exactly what she was doing to me and every other man in the bar and she loved it.

She's a powerful woman. When she walked in every head turned and nothing broke her stride. When she walks? It's with poise and purpose. There wasn't the slightest hint of discomfort or shyness despite what she was wearing and being all by herself. She wore the most revealing clothes with a quiet and powerful confidence that made her not only the sexiest woman in the bar by what she wore, but how she wore it.

As men walked by they'd do double takes to get another glimpse and she kept herself pre-occupied with her phone and the football game, occasionally giving me a look. We'd occasionally send each other a text message. I suggested she should walk down to the bathroom to give everyone a good look at her. She agreed only if I joined her at her table.

We broke the little charade and I approached her and sat down with her after a brief few kisses that could have easily lead to us tearing into each other were we not where we were. Restraint was difficult for us both...and was part of the fun. We both knew exactly what we wanted and we were teasing ourselves with how long we could stay out and toy with each other. I told her I was definitely going to be getting pictures of her first before we did anything else, and that I was going to share them. Her response was to bite my lip, tell me to move to another chair so I could watch her walk to the bathroom.

The powerful CLACK CLACK CLACK came again as she strode her way there, this time without her shawl to conceal her. A man playing darts gave her an obvious look to the point his girlfriend gave him an annoyed tap. Another man sitting in a good seat where he was looking straight on was able to more subtly give a long, long look at her. I could tell she was loving this.

Attachments

• Fun_Night2.jpg
    Fun_Night2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 3
Haha! Is it wrong that I was expecting a darts accident? :D

Gorgeous pics, I envy her confidence, :heart:

As much as I'd love to have a hilarious story about a darts accident, it only resulted in a mildly annoyed look. :)

What instead happened was she returned to the table and we swapped stories about how we saw people staring at her in various ways, wanting her. She loved every moment of it, but....she wanted more now. We left our drinks half-empty and went back to my condo which was only a block and a half away. I told her before we did anything else, I wanted pictures for us both to remember the evening by and that I would taking pictures for us, as well as pictures to be posted here and other places.

She loves having her picture taken and she loves having it posted. As I was beginning this thread I let her know that her old thread had over 2,000 views with only five pictures posted. That thousands of people saw her naked body...thousands of people were aroused by her and our adventures. It wasn't long before she tore into me and over the course of the next couple hours we thoroughly soaked my sheets and ran out voices hoarse.

I have two pictures as a before and after since a couple days later she started work on a full back tattoo. I'm sure many of you will know where it comes from....

Attachments

• Tattoo1.jpg
    Tattoo1.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Tattoo_before.jpg
    Tattoo_before.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 2
The picture I have today is from another time with her in the morning after a wonderful evening. I took a great deal of pictures of her from this moment and they're some of the most artistically erotic pictures of her I have. She's even talking about getting a version of these framed to put in my bedroom.

To continue on the story I began with, it's been a huge fantasy of our to carry this out, and it's always a rush when you get to attempt something you've only been talking about in fantasy. As you can guess by the handle I'm calling her, she's poly and we have an open relationship. In the fantasy I never know if she's going home with me or someone else. She sits at a table and I watch her interact with other men and women always wondering if she's going to be in my bed or someone else's that night.

If she does end up in someone else's she'd tell me all about it, likely while she's with me the next day...but the anticipation is the intense part. The night in question we didn't go as far with it since it wasn't as busy, but we will be doing this again soon on a much busier night. It will be the same setup where I find a place to go, and she shows up later. I will have no idea what she's going to wear aside from it being something for her to show off in. I will also have no idea if she will be going home with me or someone else. I know with every fiber of my being that when I see her I will want her to go home with me. However equally powerful I will want to empower her to be with whomever she wants so if she is with someone else, I will be just as excited. I will also be there to make sure she's safe as she plays and is comfy. It's...the less sexy part of all of this but the part that makes this play very fun is we all have things to fall back on to make sure we're all safe on many levels.

The night we did play this I won't get into as many details, but she squirted multiple times during sex to the point I had to put my sheets in the dryer and while we were waiting for them to try we fucked again on my mattress bare because we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

The sexual chemistry we have truly cannot be capture by the English language and I have my doubts any other language could either. All I know is I will do my best to capture it in words and pictures and share it with everyone here.

Attachments

• Fun_Night3.jpg
    Fun_Night3.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1
Very well written

This is possibly the best thread I've seen in a long time! Very sexy story and great pictures to go along with them. Keep them coming im looking forward to the next one.

I knew she chose the seat and table she did on purpose. The tables were hightops with high chairs and a clear view of her legs and boots. I knew she wanted me to see just how high that skirt rode up on her as she sat down. Every now and then she'd give me a look and give a half-smile. She knew exactly what she was doing to me and every other man in the bar and she loved it.

She's a powerful woman. When she walked in every head turned and nothing broke her stride. When she walks? It's with poise and purpose. There wasn't the slightest hint of discomfort or shyness despite what she was wearing and being all by herself. She wore the most revealing clothes with a quiet and powerful confidence that made her not only the sexiest woman in the bar by what she wore, but how she wore it.

As men walked by they'd do double takes to get another glimpse and she kept herself pre-occupied with her phone and the football game, occasionally giving me a look. We'd occasionally send each other a text message. I suggested she should walk down to the bathroom to give everyone a good look at her. She agreed only if I joined her at her table.

We broke the little charade and I approached her and sat down with her after a brief few kisses that could have easily lead to us tearing into each other were we not where we were. Restraint was difficult for us both...and was part of the fun. We both knew exactly what we wanted and we were teasing ourselves with how long we could stay out and toy with each other. I told her I was definitely going to be getting pictures of her first before we did anything else, and that I was going to share them. Her response was to bite my lip, tell me to move to another chair so I could watch her walk to the bathroom.

The powerful CLACK CLACK CLACK came again as she strode her way there, this time without her shawl to conceal her. A man playing darts gave her an obvious look to the point his girlfriend gave him an annoyed tap. Another man sitting in a good seat where he was looking straight on was able to more subtly give a long, long look at her. I could tell she was loving this.
I think she would make any night a fun night!

Once again it's been awhile, but it's time for an update I think.

I believe I mentioned in an earlier post that she was going to be getting a tattoo. Well the tattoo is finished and it's absolutely stunning and incredibly sexy. It's from a particular series of books that I'll leave you all to take guesses on what they're from...but if you know the series, you know that the tattoo isn't just sexy, it's a symbol that is both extremely naughty and empowering all at the same time. There could be no more perfect image to fit her personality and permanently grace her wonderful skin.

We had a wonderful New Year's Eve, but that isn't the story I will tell, however one of the pictures is from that night. Instead I will tell the story of our first experiment with a present I got her for Christmas. It's a small bullet vibrator with a remote to activate it. I got it with the idea that we could go out to a bar, similar to how we did in the earlier story, but instead I'd have the remote and I could turn it on and off at anytime and watch her squirm and try to keep herself under control. We will definitely be doing that sometime and when we do, you can be sure I'll be writing about it.

Before we did that however, we decided to play with it in the bedroom. She stripped down and put on a sexy pair of heels she just picked up earlier and we threw down a red blanket on the bed for her to pose on. We always need to plan ahead to take pictures since once we get started on each other, we always forget to bring out the cameras and miss all the best moments. The blanket doubled as a great way to protect my bed sheets. I'll let you all use your imaginations as to why that's necessary. She slipped in the bullet and we experimented with the different settings and then she began to pose.

I often tell her she's an amazing model, and she really is. Posing for pictures isn't just about how someone looks or getting someone in a naughty pose, or not wearing much or any clothing. It sounds cliche, but you need to toy with the camera and cameraman, and this is where she can make me melt. Her body is sexy and sensual and her mind even moreso, but it's when she puts it all together that takes me to another world of arousal. The pictures don't do it justice since it doesn't convey how she moves her body, how she turns her head to look at me as I'm taking the pictures. She knows just how moving even a single muscle is going to make me react and that power is intoxicating. You can tell she knows she has it by how she moves, how she looks. There's a calm confidence to it and you can just tell how much she enjoys it...and she knows how much I enjoy. We each get off on it...which fuels each other...and before we know it we can't hold it together and the posing has stopped and we're tearing into each other.

The best part of taking pictures of her is showing her the best pictures I've taken. She loves seeing them. The confidence in her own sexiness? Words can't describe what it does to me, but needless to say it makes our rest period in between sex quite short.

Attachments

• Red_Bed.jpg
    Red_Bed.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 2
  • NYE1.jpg
    NYE1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 2

I believe I mentioned in an earlier post that she was going to be getting a tattoo. Well the tattoo is finished and it's absolutely stunning and incredibly sexy. It's from a particular series of books that I'll leave you all to take guesses on what they're from...but if you know the series, you know that the tattoo isn't just sexy, it's a symbol that is both extremely naughty and empowering all at the same time. There could be no more perfect image to fit her personality and permanently grace her wonderful skin.

We had a wonderful New Year's Eve, but that isn't the story I will tell, however one of the pictures is from that night. Instead I will tell the story of our first experiment with a present I got her for Christmas. It's a small bullet vibrator with a remote to activate it. I got it with the idea that we could go out to a bar, similar to how we did in the earlier story, but instead I'd have the remote and I could turn it on and off at anytime and watch her squirm and try to keep herself under control. We will definitely be doing that sometime and when we do, you can be sure I'll be writing about it.

Before we did that however, we decided to play with it in the bedroom. She stripped down and put on a sexy pair of heels she just picked up earlier and we threw down a red blanket on the bed for her to pose on. We always need to plan ahead to take pictures since once we get started on each other, we always forget to bring out the cameras and miss all the best moments. The blanket doubled as a great way to protect my bed sheets. I'll let you all use your imaginations as to why that's necessary. She slipped in the bullet and we experimented with the different settings and then she began to pose.

I often tell her she's an amazing model, and she really is. Posing for pictures isn't just about how someone looks or getting someone in a naughty pose, or not wearing much or any clothing. It sounds cliche, but you need to toy with the camera and cameraman, and this is where she can make me melt. Her body is sexy and sensual and her mind even moreso, but it's when she puts it all together that takes me to another world of arousal. The pictures don't do it justice since it doesn't convey how she moves her body, how she turns her head to look at me as I'm taking the pictures. She knows just how moving even a single muscle is going to make me react and that power is intoxicating. You can tell she knows she has it by how she moves, how she looks. There's a calm confidence to it and you can just tell how much she enjoys it...and she knows how much I enjoy. We each get off on it...which fuels each other...and before we know it we can't hold it together and the posing has stopped and we're tearing into each other.

The best part of taking pictures of her is showing her the best pictures I've taken. She loves seeing them. The confidence in her own sexiness? Words can't describe what it does to me, but needless to say it makes our rest period in between sex quite short.
Gorgeous. Looking happy there hon.

Gorgeous photos. That’s a big ink and the red dress sets part of it off.

Remember that bullet vibrator I talked about in a previous entry? Well we've done some more experimenting with it and found out some ways that are incredibly fun for us both. We've yet to use it in public as I've described, but that will definitely be happening in the near'ish future and you can bet I'll be writing about that. What we experimented with instead is how it feels when I'm actually fucking her.

We were having fun one night using a variety of toys. There's one I put in my own ass that feels especially nice when she's riding me. Anytime I flex my cock, I feel it pressing upwards in me and it feels like something is tingling just four inches above my flesh. It's hard to put into words but it feels incredible and like I said, when she's on top it's especially intense. She had some beads in her own ass and we were playing with the vibrator. When it's on and it's just barely touching her clit it sends her through the roof, almost an instant orgasm. However, what really did it...is when she was riding me with it inside her, and I slid inside her as well. She instantly screamed so loud I have no doubt people could have heard her from the elevators on my floor and I got that taletell wonderfully warm feeling on my balls that happens when she's squirting and it's drizzling down me. It just kept coming and coming and she screamed until she about passed out and couldn't say another word.

For me, everytime I got in deep I could feel the vibrations...and as I slid out? They went away. It was a very intense feeling combined with everything else we were playing with. I was still underneath her and as she collapsed against me I just kept going upwards into her as hard and fast as I could so I could finish as well. There's something about that angle that makes her squirt with even more force.

It was really all a haze for me in that moment. My legs were on fire but I couldn't feel them since all I felt was that feeling welling up in me when I'm about to finish. She was screaming and screaming and I vaguely recall feeling like something was sprinkling all the way down my legs to my feet. All those sensations were there, but my mind was turned off to all of them except for how she felt against me and how I felt inside her. I am absolutely addicted to how she feels against me, in my hands, all of it. We are both extremely tactile people and in and out of the bedroom we're almost always touching, and when the rest of the world and its sensations are melting away in the moment the one that lingers and stands out the most is touch. Feeling her bare skin against mine is one of the single greatest pleasures I have in life at the moment, and in that moment? That was my entire world.

It was one of the most intense orgasms the both of us has ever had...and needless to say, that toy has become a quick favorite of ours. :)

The picture isn't from that night, and while it seems tame...I am inside her when this was taken.

Attachments

• Bedtime.jpg
    Bedtime.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 3
It's been quite awhile since I've posted and I've got another fun story to share.

We were celebrating both of our birthdays and we decided to play a fun little game. The beginning of the night was a wonderful dinner at a local fancy restaurant, but the true fun and games didn't start until after. We'd been having some sexually charged conversation for many days prior as well as during dinner, despite the public setting. Here is what we decided to do.

We'd go back to my place where I'd give her some cash and she'd change from her beautiful yet tame dinner outfit into something far more revealing and sexy. She really likes to turn heads when she goes out and loves to show as much skin as possible. While she was getting ready I'd leave again and go to a local downtown bar. I'd have no idea what she was wearing or when exactly she'd arrive, but I'd let her know which place I'd go to. Then she'd arrive and sit at a different table than me and be by herself for awhile to see what happened and if anyone would approach her. The only thing I knew for certain is she was getting fucked that night. What I didn't know is if it would be me doing the fucking or someone else.

The thought of this game had us charged up for most of the night so when I gave her the cash and left for the bar I was brimming with excited and nervous energy. What would she do? What would she wear? Would she make eye contact with me? Would she toy with me or completely ignore me? Would she be approached? What would happen if she did? Is she serious about fucking a stranger? Does she want me more?

All of these thoughts and more were racing through my mind as I got a drink and found an empty table at the bar. It was a lower key bar with only a couple TVs and an interior trying to seem like a local English pub. They had an ample draft list and that night it wasn't terribly busy, but it wasn't empty either. I spent the first few sips staring at my phone intently and listening to the conversation of a few couples around me and having a laugh to myself at the absurdity of the lines I was able to pick up.

Then I heard a powerful CLACK CLACK CLACK as I heard the door swing shut and she walked in. ...heeled boots, a short denim skirt and a shawl obscuring her top. She didn't even make eye contact with me as she walked in and straight up to the bar to order a drink. I had to lean back in my chair a little to get a look at her and I still had no idea what she was wearing and she still made no effort to make eye contact. I know she saw me, I was at a table by myself right near the entrance. She was standing purposefully for her perfect ass to stick out a little in her tight skirt for everyone to enjoy. She knew what she was doing, she knew the power she commanded and that was sexier than whatever she was wearing.

After what seemed like an eternity she collected her drink and sat at a table a few down from mine to an angle. Her skirt rode up her thigh even more as she sat down and removed her shawl, revealing a sexy shirt that came down just a little from her breasts revealing quite a bit of her midrift, a look she knows I absolutely love on her. This was the first time she made brief eye contact with me before returning her attention to her phone and the football game that was on.

I won't spoil the rest of it now, but based on this picture you'll be able to guess who she went home it.

Amazing breasts

Great ass to boot.....I'm hooked

So this story happened not long after my most recent post. Every time I post here I send her the link to read what I wrote and so she can see what everyone is saying about her. She greatly enjoys both. I sent her the link in the night and mentioned it while going to bed and she said she'd read it later.

The next day I went to work and forgotten about it and while I was at work she was going to yoga. We live together presently and we live right across the street from where I work, so it's pretty easy for me to head home. She gets back from yoga and reads the story and sends me a text about it...and also asks how quickly I would be able to peel away from work to come home. I wished more than anything that I could have taken off right at that moment, but unfortunately I couldn't. She lets me know she's only wearing her leopard print robe and nothing more on the couch and as soon as I could get home she'd be ready for me.

..needless to say it was rather difficult trying to focus on work after that. Anytime I'd start to find a groove I'd drift off thinking about her on the couch, robe parted right down the middle revealing plenty of skin with that look in her eye when she wants me. When she gets turned on, it fills every sense. You can tell by the look in her eye, how she moves, the sound of her voice...every single fiber of her being oozes just how bad she wants it, and it's just one of very many ways that she turns me on so powerfully and drives me wild. So here I am at work with that on my mind, and in the chat window with her on one of my monitors, she sends me a topless picture. There was nobody in my office at the time, but had there been? They would have seen her topless clear as day. I had about fifteen minutes of work left at that point that I rushed through as fast as I could as she reminded me she was naked in the bedroom.

I got home and went straight to the bedroom even before removing my coat. I had to see her, I had to touch her. I couldn't wait for my normal routine and I begun stripping everything down right there and as soon as I could I pressed my naked body up against her tattooed back. Just the mere contact of her skin to mine was enough to get me hard and it wasn't long before I was fingering her, teasing her.

We had some incredible sex of course that I won't get into the details of because the truly intense part was the wait and anticipation. I knew she was ready for me and she knew I wouldn't be able to come over immediately. She knew she could tease me with just a few words and images and it would drive me so wild and crazy thinking about it that when I finally got home I'd be ready to burst. That first feeling of my bare skin against the bare skin of her back? That was almost as intense as any orgasm I've ever had...when I want her that bad and I finally get that first touch? That first taste? Words fail to describe just how wonderfully intense that first moment is...and even after nearly two years of being together, it's only getting more intense each time it happens.

This picture isn't from that night, but it's a picture of the robe she was in while she was lounging on my couch.

Attachments

• leopard.jpg
    leopard.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
This story is of the first time we ever met nearly two years ago.

Our first meeting was online, which might not seem all that sexy but when your communication is distilled to purely text it can really highlight if you're mentally turned on by someone. The texting started relatively innocent, but since we were both looking for more of a fling we very quickly progressed to more interesting topics once we established some basic requirements like "Can write and elaborate on thoughts in writing enough to be interesting."

What happened was one of the most intense text conversations I've ever had. We started asking each other about our interests and views on sex and literally everything I said was a fetish or fantasy of mine? She said she was also extremely turned on by it and had either done it, or was something she was extremely interested in trying. Everything that she said turns her on? Was something that was one of my extreme turn ons as well. The fact we're posting stories and pictures on this very site was one of the first things we discussed. We're both huge exhibitionists and voyeurs and talked about a number of fantasies we both had and it just kept inspiring us to take it further and further.

It wasn't just that we all had so many similar interests, it was even our own views on sex and how interested we were in it and not just in terms of having it, but talking about it on both a carnal level and intellectual level. In a couple hours I met someone who I felt more sexual connection with than people I'd dated for years. With every fiber of my being I wanted to invite her over right this instant to see if the chemistry held in person but unfortunately life was getting in the way of that. Instead we agreed to meet for a drink in a couple days.

We continued to text while leading up to our meeting, but nothing quite as intense as the first chat we had. We'd flirt and sext and each time...we'd uncover something else we were both into. Without even meeting we were developing a long list of things we wanted to try with each other.

The day we were to meet I was a bit nervous since you never know how in person chemistry will be and if it will be as intense as our texting had been. I had very high hopes, but didn't want to set any expectations just in case. We were meeting in a bar in the bottom floor of my building and there was a flash downpour right as we were on our way. I had maybe 100 feet to walk and spent no more than 15 seconds outside and got myself completely and utterly drenched. Great start. She arrived a few moments later wearing a sensible dress and boots for the weather and looked far more stunning in person than any of the pictures she'd sent me. I felt my skin tingle and my breath catch a bit...first impression? I definitely wanted her very badly.

We sat at the corner of the bar and chatted over a drink and the dance began. I was obviously very interested in her but my radar on if someone is interested in me is beyond terrible, so...I made little moves. Put my hand near her to see if we'd touch, turn a bit more towards her...and things progressed very quickly. While we'd talk about mostly tame things, we'd frequently reference that night of texting or things we'd mentioned...and as we did so the rest of the bar melted away. It was pretty loud and busy that night but I would have told you the place was empty except for her. We kept circling and circling to naughtier topics and touched each other more and more. We weren't there that long and I thought we were there even less time as a couple of drinks felt like they went by in a matter of minutes. Despite the chill outside, I was flushed with heat and the only thing in the world that moment was her and how intensely I wanted her.

All of a sudden she tilted her drink back and said, "I'm done here, let's go up to your place now." We kissed and I paid as fast as possible as we made our way upstairs and began to tear into each other.

The last moment I'll describe is the first time she stripped down for me and I saw her naked. As you've all seen, she has the most beautiful curves in every place you can imagine, and she knows it, and I've never seen a woman more confident naked than her. She was hot, she knew she was hot and she was proud of it. She was showing off to me and it drove me absolutely crazy. The look her face gets when she's overcome with desire, but also the slightest bit cocky since she knows what she's doing to me? To this day it melts me, and to this day? Everytime I see her strip naked? I'm just as excited as I was that very first time, and it never ceases to turn me on, even after two years.

The picture posted is one of the first I'd taken of her, and is a part of one of my more favorite sets.

Attachments

• parasol.jpg
    parasol.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 0
It's been awhile, but time for another update.

We have many interests regarding sex and we are kinky, but we tend to lose ourselves in many other things before we get to explore some of the more traditional things associate with kink like bondage, power exchanges and pain play. This time we decided to dig into our toy chest which we hadn't really looked at in quite some time.

We'd gotten some restraints that go under your mattress to create bondage points for wrists and ankles to use on beds without proper headboards or posters. This of course meant we had to get some pictures, which I've posted one from that series. It was also a whole new experience for us since in all of our time together we'd yet to experiment with it, despite both of us having a strong interest in it. Normally we start playing with each other and get too carried away too quickly to start playing with anything like this. These sorts of things take more time, thought and preparation, but tonight? We were committed to it.

Before we even began, she told me if I wanted to be inside her, I'd need to strip down and go in the bedroom and have everything setup and ready for her, and she'd wait outside doing whatever she wanted with herself. I've never felt a drive to get a project done so fast in my life. It wasn't a simple job either since my mattress is quite hefty and doing it all by myself with most of my blood fueling the part of me that thinks the least? Didn't make me the best problem solver. However after a hectic and rushed job? I got it ready and opened the door with the restraints ready for her wrists and ankles. She slid onto the bed on her stomach and I proceed to get them in place. She'd test them, to see how much freedom of movement they gave her and just how much they'd let her wriggle around.

She wanted it tighter, more restricted. She craved to be bound and the first taste of it I could tell she just wanted more. While she was bound and unable to move I started spanking her...with my hand, a riding crop and any other toys I'd found. She'd yelp, scream and try to struggle against the restraints. She had more give and movement than she wanted. She wanted to be completely unable to move her wrists and ankles. She wanted to be forced still when all she wanted to do was writhe when I struck her. ...but we definitely didn't want to wait to try to reset everything and do a better job. ...she wanted something in her ass.

I've told many stories about that now, so I'll leave the rest of that to your imagination, but needless to say, this is something we're going to be making a point to explore more of in the future.

Attachments

• bound.jpg
    bound.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 0
It's been awhile, but time for another update.

We have many interests regarding sex and we are kinky, but we tend to lose ourselves in many other things before we get to explore some of the more traditional things associate with kink like bondage, power exchanges and pain play. This time we decided to dig into our toy chest which we hadn't really looked at in quite some time.

We'd gotten some restraints that go under your mattress to create bondage points for wrists and ankles to use on beds without proper headboards or posters. This of course meant we had to get some pictures, which I've posted one from that series. It was also a whole new experience for us since in all of our time together we'd yet to experiment with it, despite both of us having a strong interest in it. Normally we start playing with each other and get too carried away too quickly to start playing with anything like this. These sorts of things take more time, thought and preparation, but tonight? We were committed to it.

Before we even began, she told me if I wanted to be inside her, I'd need to strip down and go in the bedroom and have everything setup and ready for her, and she'd wait outside doing whatever she wanted with herself. I've never felt a drive to get a project done so fast in my life. It wasn't a simple job either since my mattress is quite hefty and doing it all by myself with most of my blood fueling the part of me that thinks the least? Didn't make me the best problem solver. However after a hectic and rushed job? I got it ready and opened the door with the restraints ready for her wrists and ankles. She slid onto the bed on her stomach and I proceed to get them in place. She'd test them, to see how much freedom of movement they gave her and just how much they'd let her wriggle around.

She wanted it tighter, more restricted. She craved to be bound and the first taste of it I could tell she just wanted more. While she was bound and unable to move I started spanking her...with my hand, a riding crop and any other toys I'd found. She'd yelp, scream and try to struggle against the restraints. She had more give and movement than she wanted. She wanted to be completely unable to move her wrists and ankles. She wanted to be forced still when all she wanted to do was writhe when I struck her. ...but we definitely didn't want to wait to try to reset everything and do a better job. ...she wanted something in her ass.

I've told many stories about that now, so I'll leave the rest of that to your imagination, but needless to say, this is something we're going to be making a point to explore more of in the future.

Always welcome to share.:devil:

PolyLibrarian is bi and she *loves* tits. About a year ago we went to a strip club together for the first time, and it left some images burned in my mind that I won't ever forget.

Like many hetero fellas, the sight of two girls has always been an extremely sexy one. There's the base reason of just seeing two of the best thing ever at once, naked women. Then there's a bit of taboo associated with it and what makes it even better if it's obvious the women in question are actually into it and enjoying it and aren't just playing it up for a camera or an audience. That's the interesting thing about strip clubs, many of the girls there are there to make a buck, but some are there because it's exciting to be naked in front of strangers. Those are the ones that are the most fun to watch and if you pay attention, you start to figure out who is there because they want to be there, and who is there to make a buck.

Going to a strip club with a woman with you is a much different experience than going by yourself or with other guys. The strippers will pay much, much more attention to you and they tend to let the women get away with and do far, far more than the men. They'll let women touch their tits, kiss them and in some cases, the strippers will even ask to touch the tits of the gal you're with. That's just what happened that night. Several strippers asked and PolyLibrarian lifted her shirt without hesitation to show the strippers, and everyone else in the bar her tits. The strippers would touch, caress and in some cases even kiss and lick her, and would let her do the same in return.

One stripper who was particularly enamored with PolyLibrarian put her tits and chest in her face and let her gently kiss all over her body. I was sitting right next to her when this happened and I have perfectly burned into my mind an image of Poly's lips gently brushing across the skin of the stripper and briefly engulfing each nipple for a brief suckle. When the stripper pulled away you could tell Poly wanted more...her mouth kind of hangs open when she gets extremely turned on. She starts breathing a little heavier and either she'll moan gently or she'll get VERY insistent on what she wants.

The whole time this was happening I had my hand down the back of her pants and was seeing just what I could get away with. At one point I was able to slip a bit of my finger into her asshole and was fingering her ass while she was playing with a stripper. The club was noisy, the music loud and she was so turned on by the stripper and my finger I made her cum right there in the club. You could tell she was doing her best to stay as quiet as she could be, but...she is not a quiet woman during sex and even being in public couldn't completely silence her. ...but, given the moment and commotion it didn't stand out *that* much. I kept at it and tried to make her cum a few more times as strippers would brush their tits by her face.

Finally one particular stripper really wanted to see her tits and suck on her nipple. You could tell she wasn't fishing for a tip but was just extremely attracted to her and wanted a taste. I was wrapped up in the moment and was touching her other tit, not thinking. Now, the rules of a strip club are no touching for the men, but I didn't realize that applied to my own girlfriend, but apparently it did and I got a warning that if it happened again I'd be thrown out. ...this meant I had to stop touching her. This just wouldn't stand of course since she wanted more than touching so we left shortly afterwards. She flashed her tits on the drive home and I fingered her pussy every chance I got at a stop sign or a stoplight until we stumbled into my condo and fucked the instant we could.

I've been posting a lot of back and tattoo pictures but since this story was very focused on her tits, I've posted a pic in case anyone has forgotten just how wonderful her tits are.

Attachments

• tits.jpg
    tits.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 0
PolyLibrarian is bi and she *loves* tits. About a year ago we went to a strip club together for the first time, and it left some images burned in my mind that I won't ever forget.

Like many hetero fellas, the sight of two girls has always been an extremely sexy one. There's the base reason of just seeing two of the best thing ever at once, naked women. Then there's a bit of taboo associated with it and what makes it even better if it's obvious the women in question are actually into it and enjoying it and aren't just playing it up for a camera or an audience. That's the interesting thing about strip clubs, many of the girls there are there to make a buck, but some are there because it's exciting to be naked in front of strangers. Those are the ones that are the most fun to watch and if you pay attention, you start to figure out who is there because they want to be there, and who is there to make a buck.

Going to a strip club with a woman with you is a much different experience than going by yourself or with other guys. The strippers will pay much, much more attention to you and they tend to let the women get away with and do far, far more than the men. They'll let women touch their tits, kiss them and in some cases, the strippers will even ask to touch the tits of the gal you're with. That's just what happened that night. Several strippers asked and PolyLibrarian lifted her shirt without hesitation to show the strippers, and everyone else in the bar her tits. The strippers would touch, caress and in some cases even kiss and lick her, and would let her do the same in return.

One stripper who was particularly enamored with PolyLibrarian put her tits and chest in her face and let her gently kiss all over her body. I was sitting right next to her when this happened and I have perfectly burned into my mind an image of Poly's lips gently brushing across the skin of the stripper and briefly engulfing each nipple for a brief suckle. When the stripper pulled away you could tell Poly wanted more...her mouth kind of hangs open when she gets extremely turned on. She starts breathing a little heavier and either she'll moan gently or she'll get VERY insistent on what she wants.

The whole time this was happening I had my hand down the back of her pants and was seeing just what I could get away with. At one point I was able to slip a bit of my finger into her asshole and was fingering her ass while she was playing with a stripper. The club was noisy, the music loud and she was so turned on by the stripper and my finger I made her cum right there in the club. You could tell she was doing her best to stay as quiet as she could be, but...she is not a quiet woman during sex and even being in public couldn't completely silence her. ...but, given the moment and commotion it didn't stand out *that* much. I kept at it and tried to make her cum a few more times as strippers would brush their tits by her face.

Finally one particular stripper really wanted to see her tits and suck on her nipple. You could tell she wasn't fishing for a tip but was just extremely attracted to her and wanted a taste. I was wrapped up in the moment and was touching her other tit, not thinking. Now, the rules of a strip club are no touching for the men, but I didn't realize that applied to my own girlfriend, but apparently it did and I got a warning that if it happened again I'd be thrown out. ...this meant I had to stop touching her. This just wouldn't stand of course since she wanted more than touching so we left shortly afterwards. She flashed her tits on the drive home and I fingered her pussy every chance I got at a stop sign or a stoplight until we stumbled into my condo and fucked the instant we could.

I've been posting a lot of back and tattoo pictures but since this story was very focused on her tits, I've posted a pic in case anyone has forgotten just how wonderful her tits are.

Good God, you must be a hell of a lot of fun -- and an absolute wildcat in bed!

Back