Overwhelming feedback for Fever Dream

I am so humbled and honored by the overwhelmingly positive feedback this story has received. I just wanted to take a moment to, for one, thank any and all readers for that. Second, I wanted to thank you for your patience throughout the last year. I know it seemed like it had been abandoned, but suffice it that to say that I was dealing with things, as well as regular life, and I had to step back from it. But I’m so glad I did. I’m fresh, and have a lot of finish up, and I’m excited to do so very soon.

Anyways, just wanted to thank you and wish you all well.

I am so humbled and honored by the overwhelmingly positive feedback this story has received. I just wanted to take a moment to, for one, thank any and all readers for that. Second, I wanted to thank you for your patience throughout the last year. I know it seemed like it had been abandoned, but suffice it that to say that I was dealing with things, as well as regular life, and I had to step back from it. But I’m so glad I did. I’m fresh, and have a lot of finish up, and I’m excited to do so very soon.

Anyways, just wanted to thank you and wish you all well.
Congratulations on the positive feedback. I haven't read your story as I generally don't read chapter stories because I hate it when the author doesn't finish the story. So a big thank you to you from readers in general for coming back to finish the story.

This story really does deserve more credit. It's really amazing but my only fear is that it wont get finished. I really hope Spirit is still working on it.

Back