Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

30 Years Of Waiting

You play a man who is a almost 30 years old, problem is he knows on his 30th birthday that he will change physically and perhaps mentally. He is the son of the devil, he is suppose to go back after his change is complete but he has met my character (alexia) and doesn't wish to leave her. He starts to tell her about himself because he needs her support and wants her there while he turns he is hoping that in doing so he wouldn't hurt her, when he turns he slams her against the wall then when he remembers who she is perhaps he has sex with her. changes would be painful, have all kinds of ideas where this can go.

P.S look in google hit image and put in male demon pick out a demon form so i can picture him, and may wanna do the same for another picture on what actor fit your character.

pm if interested
 
Hotel Theme Storylines

Hi all

I'm looking for a female writer or two to explore some scenarios in a hotel. Ideally you should be able to post several times a week. Also, unless we are in a conversation, I would like posts of a couple of paragraphs which will take the story forward.

I have several ideas in mind.

'The Escort Club' My character is spending a lot of time in a 5-star hotel whilst on business. Over a period of time, he forms a rapport with a receptionist or other female member of staff. One day, sensing his loneliness, she reveals to him, that for a generous tip, she would spend the night with him...

'The inappropriate Offer' Similar to above but this time, it is my character who, when he is aware of the financial situation of the hotel member of staff makes her an offer she can't afford to refuse, even though she wants to. Possibly set in a third world economy like Cuba, Albania, India or the Far East?

'Romance' Rather than the previous two ideas, my character ends up having an affair with a member of the hotel staff or another guest.

If these ideas intrigue you, please send me a PM with your thoughts so we can discuss a story line...

I prefer to write in the threads, but I do like to discuss twists and turns privately via pm as and when required.

I also enjoy writing dialogue using something like google docs in almost real time and then adding that dialogue into the thread.

A.
 
Some other ideas...

.

Some other story ideas that I'd like to develop...

  • Two people regularly catch the same train to and/from work. The smile briefly chat, but nothing further. But then one day some thing happens, and they cross the line in the sand.
  • Similar to the above but they train in the gym or run in the local park similar times similar days....
  • He has a neighbour, who he sees from his window, maybe occasionally meets in a local shop. They often look but nothing ever happens. One day things progress
  • I am an amateur photographer. I know there are regularly ideas on this theme where in-essence, the older male photographer seduces the younger model. What if she is the photographer, he is the model? Or that she has bought herself a camera and asks him to tutor her on it? Or a friend has started a new business (jewellery?) and she asks him to take photos for her web site...
  • I frequently support a local independent coffee house near where I live. As such over the years, I have built up a rapport with the younger baristas/waitresses. Again one day the rapport reaches new heights
  • My wife and I are away for a week or so in a hotel; where we meet another female who befriends us... As the week comes to a close, she makes a move on my wife....
  • We have a cleaner of over ten years. Paula and I have flirted briefly, but nothing has ever happened; despite having thoughts of me seducing her, Paula seducing me, me coercing her or simply she finds some of my more erotic portrait photo books lying around as she cleans
  • Two work colleagues, both happily married, one has a daughter of ~18 months. They start to develop a more friendly friendship at work, with Jane confiding in him, etc. But suddenly they find them selves attending a course alone; away from family and their work colleagues as they learn about a new scientific piece of apparatus....
  • A guy has a fantasy he wishes to act out. He has tried looking for the right escort with whom he can act out that fantasy, but he has no luck... then one day he sees a new escort profile and contacts her.... She is a spitting image of his daughter's best friend....
 
A Photography Based Story

I have mentioned this before, but it is a theme I would like to explore.


I am a keen amateur photographer.

As a keen amateur photographer, I often have thoughts of the camera somehow becoming a link to some form of sexual situation. This is nothing new, I have seen various stories on these forums where a male photographer ends up seducing/being seduced a younger female who he asked to pose for him.

I would like to explore this theme but also happy to develop a slightly different aspect.


I am still putting ideas together, but some possibilities include.

  • The unofficial Photographer: The photographer supports his wife in some how by attending the events - maybe she sings in a choir, or is a member of a female sports team. He isnt that interested, but she wants him there, and he feels he should attend to support her. So, to make the events more ‘bearable’ he always takes his camera; to the extent that he is now their unofficial photographer. His photos are then uploaded onto their social network page… Maybe one of the wife’s colleagues contacts him to see if he would take some of her ??

    [*]
    Camera fun: Some friends visit one weekend, maybe over Christmas? They see his photo albums, and/or books on portrait etc. and ask him if he would take some of them?
  • Her Tutor/coach: A friend decides to take up photography (or their daughter?). They ask him for advice, and over months, he ends up giving her some tutoring/advice, as they both explore both portraiture work as well as urban and landscape. Often posing for each other… one weekend things get out of hand
  • An unorthodox Proposal: Similar to above, a friend (or a friends daughter) has got a place at college to study photography. She asks him to help her buy a camera. As they browse the websites and then a store, she falls in love wit a camera she can't have. My character then makes a suggestion on how she could get that camera and lens combination that she has set her heart upon.
  • "Strangers in the 'night': Whilst walking around some historical site, taking photos, a stranger starts talking to him who has been watching him for a while as he kneels, stands on benches etc to get a different perspective. She asks him to take some of her using her compact camera or smartphone, but then he offers to use his camera… Ultimately they have a coffee and things progress from there?
  • Another twist is that the other person is male, and Bi-sexual?

Or maybe you have your own take on the scenario?

If these ideas intrigue you, please send me a PM with your thoughts so we can discuss a story line...

I prefer to write in the threads, but I do like to discuss twists and turns privately via pm as and when required.

I also enjoy writing dialogue using something like google docs in almost real time and then adding that dialogue into the thread.

A.
 
\30 Years Of Waiting

Thread Started - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=86972650#post86972650

You play a man who is a almost 30 years old, problem is he knows on his 30th birthday that he will change physically and perhaps mentally. He is the son of the devil, he is suppose to go back after his change is complete but he has met my character (Alexia) and doesn't wish to leave her. He starts to tell her about himself because he needs her support and wants her there while he turns he is hoping that in doing so he wouldn't hurt her, when he turns he slams her against the wall then when he remembers who she is perhaps he has sex with her. changes would be painful, have all kinds of ideas where this can go.

P.S look in google hit image and put in male demon pick out a demon form so i can picture him, and may wanna do the same for another picture on what actor fit your character.
 
The Lingering Beast

(Based On Beauty And The Beast)

Thread Started - http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...6#post86744066

Three witches damn a king of a small kingdom, because he was very cruel emotionally to there little sister, but what they didn't know was he had picked a woman to be his wife and queen. A woman who was only nineteen and who he cares about, he choose this woman over there little sister which was why they damned him into the monstrous form he was put in. Instead of finding love true love he has to make the ultimate sacrifice for his soon to be wife. His whole home no longer human now objects and a rose that means his death if the last petal falls. But how will he expose himself to his now arriving bride to be and how will she take his new form?

And


Dracula - Untold

Thread Started - http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...8#post86698318

Everyone thinks they know the truth about him, but only one woman is going to find the truth. Her name is Alexia, she has had many lives. One of her lives she was married to the man before he turned into the beast known as Dracula. Demanding he drink her blood to protect there son, but the first time she ever touches him she starts to feel things that have never been felt before. Memories in her dreams, always seeing him and a inner connection she cannot fathom. But will he ever bring her to his side?
 
Hey all looking to start up one more roleplay with a female co author to do along with the other two im in now. My idea is my character gets lost deep in the woods after a camping trip. He gets found by your character a werewolf from a secluded village in the forest. She senses that he has the potential to be a good mate and feels the mating pull. She changes him taking him back to her village intending to mate with him. Someone close to your character though friend mother sister your choice also feels the mating pull at first trying to compete for the new werewolf eventually coming to learn to share. PM Me if interested
 
Been a long while since I posted a request thread here. I hope someone responds :)

All these scenerio are open for discussion before we start. The colored role is mine BTW

Superheroine/Roommate:

The city of New Port is protected by a lovely heroine named Miss Starbright. Super strength, flight, invulnerability, and spark projectiles from her fingertips were just a few of her skilled. All kids adored her, all women want to be her, and all men want to be with her. However, unknown to many, she was already with someone...at least she will be soon.

Dane is an average fan of Miss Starbright. He like seeing every battle she is in on TV, but he wasn't so hyped about her like everyone else. His roommate tended to keep to himself and didn't really talk much about his opinion of the superheroine, but Dane didn't mind. His roommate was good company, having some of the same interests and even quite friendly. One day though, the roommate pulled Dane aside, wanting to come clean with something.

He suddenly started changing shape, revealing himself to be Miss Starbright. Dane was beyond shocked. All this time, he was living with a famous and sexy superpowered being. And even more surprising is that she always had a thing for Dane and hoped they could become more than friends.

Sword-turned-woman/Warrior(or Knight) (Modern or Medieval time)

A knight who is expecting his sword to be delivered, has a woman arrive at his door. The woman said she is his delivery and the knight feel there is a mistake. The woman urges him to arouse her, telling him to trust her. The knight eventually does so, thinking the girl is crazy. But as she orgasms, she turns into a sword and is surprised at this. Now not only does he has a new weapon, but now a lovely partner.

[Here is the example of this RP: Sword Woman RP]


Wizard(or Werewolf)/Harem

I would play the werewolf and you being the harem, of course! In this, I imagine a school where all 'gifted' young adults go. Anyone who can use magic, transform, has super strength. Etc. Basically a Hogwarts for fantasy. My character has always been strong and fast, but never could use magic, or really shown any sort of 'supernatural' powers. Until now. One day he discovers that, even without the full moon, he can transform himself into a creature of the night. A werewolf! And with that comes the alpha-wolf mentality. He should have all the girls. Any woman that is fit for breeding is his own!

Werewoman/Roommate

Two roommates live together in a dorm. I will play as the friend who is always being teased and you play as the best friend who always backs him up. The best friend though has a secret he has hidden since he was a preteen (he turns into a woman every night and changes back the moment her skin touches sunlight) and I accidentally find out about it. What follows is sexy and funny shenanigans.

Werewolf/Male Human

My story idea is that a male hiker gets stranded at night and tries to look for his car. But he notices that he is being followed. He walks a bit faster and he hears a growl. That was when he starts to run but trips and knock himself out. When he wakes up he sees that he is in some cave where he sees a large wolf coming to him. The hiker is terrified but is even more surprised when he sees the wolf slowly turn into a wolf girl. She smiles at her and leaps to the man, stripping his clothes off and having her way with him. The hiker seemed helpless now, but soon came to like the rough sex. He even took charge of the sex, making them both orgasm hard.
The morning came and the man woke up seeing the wolf girl sleeping. He slowly left her be, wearing another change of clothes he had with him. He soon hear whining, seeing the wolf girl frowning that he was going to leave her. The hiker took a bit of pity and asked if she wants to come with him. The girl grins and barks, willing to follow him wherever he goes.
The wolf girl looks like this
http://yubu.deviantart.com/art/Sexy-Werewolf-333004904
except the nose is more human like and there is no hair on her face.

Genie/Male Human

While traveling in the deserts of Egypt on vacation, a man comes across a very unique item -- a lamp. More specifically, a genie's lamp. The genie is very flirty with her new master, wanting to be satisfied after bring in the lamp for so long. After finding out he can satisfy women more than any men she has ever experienced, she forgoes the "three wishes per master" rule, wanting to be with him forever.

Goddess(es)/College student (could be a harem if possible)

Up in Heaven (or whatever), there are a multitude of Gods and Goddesses. During a spat, one of the Goddess is accused of being cold and distant by one of the Gods, so much so that even a human would be put off by her. Naturally, to prove them wrong, she descends to Earth to find a mortal and seduce him, just to prove a point. My character is the lucky, lucky man!
However, something goes wrong. My character is good. Too good. He fucks the Goddess even better than a God could, and gets her utterly addicted!
(harem part) ----> And the other Goddesses....well...after seeing that, they have to have a piece themselves!

Superheroine/Male Supervillain

My character is a new super villain, and he's already pulled off things others could dream of. Naturally, he has to be taken down! The only issue is, he seems too strong, and super heroine after super heroine are falling to him. The only strange thing is...he never kills them. He always captures them...
Obviously this would lead to 'rehabilitation' as he slowly breaks them into his own personal little harem of sex-bunnies who, conveniently, can help him conquer the world with their strength as well!

Hope to see a PM soon :D
 
I as always have threads that need male cowriters. Length of post not a major issue frequency of posts is preferred to be several time a week but also not a requirement. Here are a few ideas with plenty more lurking around.

1. Mountain Mystery. Lessons learned... Him to be able to open up to someone else after dearh or abandonment by childs mother. Lesson for her Learning to trust humans and accept love from another. The childs presence as rare and scattered as it will be is just a catalyst to help bring them together.

2.Writer's Menagé MMF thread preferring one cowriter but willing to entertain the idea of two male cowriters willing to write male lovers.

3. ROLE FILLED

4. Her guardian angel of death A vampire seeking and protecting the reincarnation of his love taken from him centuries before but will she remember him this time? Is it truly and fully her?

5.Role filled

6. Housesitting hearts He is a wounded soldier mind body and soul. She is the niece/adopted daughter of one of the most powerful Mafia heads in Italy. Can they help eachother? Will her families enemies find her in the US?
 
Last edited:
The Professional 2

-Taken-

This rp is based off the 1994 movie The Professional
Looking for a strong male writer please pm.

Matilda had been 12 years old when she had gone to live with Leon. He had reluctantly agreed to teach her how to be a cleaner/ hit man.

When he died it broke her heart, she went to live in a school that her father had paid for before he had died. Tony had been Leons contact, he had held on to the money of Leons for her, and at the age of 15 allowed her to start honing her craft and doing small jobs.

Leon had taught her well, and now three years later she was done with school and ready to concentrate on her career full time. Tony had turned over his position to his Nephew (your character). He was now in charge of managing Matilda’s money, and jobs.
At first they don’t get along, but eventually he wins her over and she finds herself falling for her mentor as he teaches her discipline and all sorts of kinky fuckery.
 
Last edited:
okay so i am looking for a male writer for office romance. they both have an attraction for one another but because off the office ranks they ignore it looking for romance and flirting long detailed thread
 
Hello!

I'm looking for female writers to create some taboo RPs with. I have some ideas a couple of pages back that you're more than welcome to look at, and I'm also willing to discuss any suggestions that you may have.

Thanks!
 
Looking for a female writer for a story. Jim is up for a date for a big business gathering. Rejected by every woman he asks he resorts to hiring an escort. It just isn't who he expects it to be. This is where I struggle with the concept. I thought sister or co-worker but really who it is could be anybody, even supernatural. Would love to work on this with someone else and see where the story could go.
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=87031122#post87031122

Hey all looking to start up one more role play to do along with the other two im in now. My idea is my character gets lost deep in the woods after a camping trip. He gets found by your character a werewolf from a secluded village in the forest. She senses that he has the potential to be a good mate and feels the mating pull. She changes him taking him back to her village intending to mate with him. Someone close to your character though friend mother sister your choice also feels the mating pull at first trying to compete for the new werewolf eventually coming to learn to share. PM Me if interested Note you dont have to actually be female if you are comfortable playing females roles and just want to give the story a try.
 
Last edited:
Super Hero / Super Villan RP's

Ideas In Red Are The One's I Wanna Do Badly

Xavier's Open Heart

Charles Xavier is a great man making a safe haven for mutant's, since humans were terrified of them, because they simply don't understand. He ends up meeting a human she was on the side of mutant's she hated how her kind was treating the mutants. But a group of men are heading to her home to take her out, xavier just happened to be in the area when he picked up someone in destress.

xavier will be young id say the age he was in with the prequel movies around 35 or so.

Magneto's Fury

Thread Started - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1448310

This story is after the xmen's fight with that immortal mutant that Jean killed in apocalypse. Magneto helped rebuild Xavier's mansion and still missing his wife and child very much, but a team of military soldiers corner him and in the fight they didn't when but Erick was hurt badly, he runs into an alleyway and collapses when he wakes up he is in a bed, his wounds bandaged up. He finds himself in a human home, the woman young and beautiful. She has no idea he is a mutant, and after some time he ends up feeling for her very much. She was raised a fighter so she knows how to fight, since she belonged to an underground where the humans that believe humans should help and try to protect mutants. Because they deserve the same rights they had.

The young woman has a mutant ability that doesn't kick in until the first time he kisses her, she ends up pregnant. On a walk the military come back and hiding what he was for so long he had to use his powers to protect his girlfriend and his unborn child. I wanted to do a love story with magneto for a long time, so I'm using him when he was young. Since frankly the man deserves to be loved.


Daredevil's Heart

Matt has been going out with a girl he really loves, and wants to marry her. But in order to do that he neds to know who he is and to see if she could accept it, she excepted him being blind but this was something more. Once she finds out who he is the kingpen finds out that she knows and try to find out who the daredevil is but when he asks nicely and don't get it he gets rough, and only time tells how Matty will feel.

~The Ghost Rider~

My idea is based on the comics and the two movies, though any celebrity can be Johnny. He has a woman in his life that means everything, and wants to be with her sexually. But because of what he is he is afraid, but one night his best friend is kidnapped he appears as the ghost rider and the second he sees her his red flames turn blue the shade that if she touched wouldn't hurt her, once the enemy is killed he takes her back to his home, that will be the moment where she either runs away or stays with him, she stays she will end up fighting the bad beside him.
 
Last edited:
looking to do a sons of anarchy rp looking for someone to play Harry 'Opie' Winston will take place after Opie dies he has a very good friend by his side, she was best friends with his dead wife Donna, there kids and himself, he vows never to fall in love again but he has, and it's with a girl younger then him. She is 19 almost 20 and he is in his 40's

pm me if interested don't need to know a lot about the show I just started watching it can be open.
 
The coffee is bad, the music grating, and there is a funky smell of unwashed youth that turns your stomach at the cafe. The place belongs to the hipsters, the kids, and it feels like a teenager's bedroom writ large. The painting of the girl on her knees is the only reason you keep coming back. It's a nude, but there is more to it than that. There is something distinctly erotic about it, and you have come back to look at it again and again.
"You like it?" a voice says. At first glance, you dismiss the girl. She can't be more than twenty, probably more like sixteen, and she's wearing what looks like a sack at first, and turns out to be a sweatshirt that hangs almost to her knees.
At second glance, though, you recognize the curly hair pulled back in a bun. The shoulder that is bared as the sweatshirt hangs off. This is the girl in the painting. Judging from the splatters of paint on the sweatshirt, you think she might be the painter as well. She gives you a nervous smile.
((In this scene, you will buy a painting. You will become the artist's lover and patron.
When I am truly drawn to a man, there is nothing I love more than worshipping his cock. I love the pleasure it gives him. It is satisfying in a deeper way than any orgasm of my own. There is no better way to show him how I feel than to take him in my mouth and adore him. And when he cums, I don't stop. I stroke his shaft with my fist, sucking hard on the head, and I swallow every drop.
Things that make it work for me: A hint of romance. I know, you're just here to get your dick sucked, but bring some flowers, pay a compliment or two. Real men. Remember when women were the weaker sex? Make it special. If you're a stud wallowing in all the bimbos in the world, then what makes this moment matter? My name is Viola. If you include both our names in the title of your PM, I'll know you read this, and I'll read what you have to say.
Things that make me walk away: Bondage. Violence. Children. Shit. Animals. Abuse.))
 
Looking for female co-authors for the following threads:


Strip Study Group A guy and a few girls decide to keep studying interesting with a quiz game, the loser ends up naked. Oris that the winner?

Cocktease Dominated A student turns the tables on a tease, taking her from untouchable to wanton slut.

The Clinical Trial Doctor uses clinical trial to create a harem of nubile college girls. Single Female Writer, Multiple roles.

Geeks at College She sees him gets pantsed, sees his enormous penis and decides to seduce him. Single Female Writer

An Awkward Moment A Tutor walks in on his tutor masturbating herself. He joins her. Single Female Writer.

The Indiscrete Proposal The most popular senior in high school makes an offer to three of the least popular girls. Single female writer, multiple roles.

His Secretary, His Slut Man hires woman to be his secretary and so much more. TAKEN

High School Harem Magical amulet gets girls of legal age to lust after him. Single female writer, multiple roles.

Failing Cheerleaders Cheerleaders proposition a teacher for better grades.

Co-Ed Roommates A guy with an enormous penis and the capacity to produce prodigious amounts of cum wants to turn his female roommate into his lover/sex toy. Taken

Homeless Co-Eds One rich student offers a quid pro quo to solve their problems.

Willing to collaborate on new story ideas.
 
Last edited:
Hi lovely Litsters!
I am on the prowl for a co-writer who is willing to portray the role of a conflicted titan. I had the idea for a thread based on a descendant of Pandora who is the last hope for saving mankind. To do so she must return the Evils that Pandora released to their box, but she needs the help of the great titan Prometheus.
If the thought of jumping into a world of mythology hidden beneath the modern life of the present day appeals to you, drop me a PM and we can discuss specifics...
I wrote a prologue and an intro post for my character which can be found here. I am willing to change it edit anything to accommodate your preferences.
 
Last edited:
Magneto's Fury

Thread Started - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1448310

This story is after the xmen's fight with that immortal mutant that Jean killed in apocalypse. Magneto helped rebuild Xavier's mansion and still missing his wife and child very much, but a team of military soldiers corner him and in the fight they didn't when but Erick was hurt badly, he runs into an alleyway and collapses when he wakes up he is in a bed, his wounds bandaged up. He finds himself in a human home, the woman young and beautiful. She has no idea he is a mutant, and after some time he ends up feeling for her very much. She was raised a fighter so she knows how to fight, since she belonged to an underground where the humans that believe humans should help and try to protect mutants. Because they deserve the same rights they had.

The young woman has a mutant ability that doesn't kick in until the first time he kisses her, she ends up pregnant. On a walk the military come back and hiding what he was for so long he had to use his powers to protect his girlfriend and his unborn child. I wanted to do a love story with magneto for a long time, so I'm using him when he was young. Since frankly the man deserves to be loved.
 
Hello, I am looking for a female co author or two for some roleplay ideas that have been bouncing around in my head.

A Subway Encounter: Two people take the train and notice eachnother. They cant help but feel that there is something familiar. At some point realize that they know eachother from an erotic chatroom. Do they act like strangers? Does one of them try to make a move in the flesh?

The Accidental Conventioneer: After being delayed by security and missing his flight James is finally able to get a flight home, three days later! The airline gives him a v oucher to the only hotel that has room, one thatvis also hksting a fetish and swingers convention. Will James be able to find a room? Will he partake in the hedonistic activities? Will someone be his guide to the world of kink that surrounds him?
(This is a reboot of this rp http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1234440 )

Dark Powers: There is something sinister brewing in the neighboring kingdom of Lehadorn. Two knights are tasked to investigate the rumors.
 
Back
Top