Uncle Ned (need 1M)

"Just sayin'," he shrugged, "anyway, I am going to turn in soon. I figured you might want a shower and a lil help getting up those stairs."

He got up, and took both of their glasses to the kitchen. Once there, he discreetly nedged his cock in his pants so it was not so very uncomfortable. He wandered back to the living room and stood by the stairs. "all aboard, next stop, second floor," he joked.
 
"What are you, some kind of nice guy or something?"

Roxy stood up on her own and took a step. Her weight swayed forward uncontrollably. She doubled over, reaching for the back of the couch to steady herself. She held onto it, leaning over. In her mind she chided herself for having to give in to him again.

"Well?" she said, insistently, as if she hadn't stumbled at all.
 
"Well," he replied, "I can be." He took her hand and guided her to the stairs. She took a step and stumbled. He was quick enough to keep her from falling.

He put his arm around her waist and pulled her to his side, saying, "I think this is gonna take two of us."

Together, they worked their way up the steps, her gorgeous body rubbing, jostling against his. When finally they reached the landing at the top, he was reluctant to let her go, but ushered her to the bathroom.
 
Roxy felt his hands on her, warm and secure. They groped and squeezed, but not as much as she had expected.

She knew this moment well, climbing stairs, drunk, with some guy pretending to help her. It was for her a moment of comfort. Her uncle was certainly no worse than the others, he was treating her much better than she expected. If he had is way with her, it wouldn't be the worst that had happened to her.

He guided her to the bathroom and let go of her. She made her way slowly to the toilet. She turned around and saw he was still watching her. Honestly, she thought he was worried she might fall. But she was guided by some script that she clung to for protection.

"Look, I don't care if you watch. I'm just gonna pee."
 
He was watching her. She was really drunk. But as he neared the toilet, he closed the door, muttering, "no, no, some things are best left private."

As she did her business, he stood in the hall, thinking drunkenly. On the one hand, he wanted to fuck her silly. On the other, she was obviously pretty fucked up already. She was family after all. Maybe, she just needed to be treated nice for a change...

He stood waiting, until he heard the toilet flush. He heard movement, and then asked, "You ok in there? Did you want a bath or a shower before bed?"
 
Roxy made her way back to the door slowly and opened it. Ned was still there, and he'd asked if she wanted a shower.

"I don't know." She shrugged her shoulders. "I usually do that in the morning."

She stood there in the doorway, her mind paralyzed by indecision. Many conflicting emotions collided in her mind. And this was a moment, drunk with a guy, when she was unaccustomed to being in control of herself. She stood there, hoping her uncle would figure things out for her.
 
"Well, you have a had a long day, and nothing like a shower to relax you," he said convincingly. He eased her back into the bathroom and went to the tub. He turned the shower on, adjusting the temperature. Then he stood up, and looked at her, "OK, in you go."
 
"Ah, no more mister nice guy," Roxy smirked. "You're gonna close your eyes and not look, right?"

Roxy was wearing jogging-type shorts and a knitted blouse with no bra. She raised the blouse over her head. Somehow she got confused and couldn't put together the necessary movements to get it off. For a moment, she stood there wiggling her arms trying to push it off. She teetered, almost falling. Ned reached out to brace her, his hand behind her, his arm resting against her breast.

"Don't laugh at me!" she barked. Once again Roxy found herself in some miserable circumstance. What was Ned doing to bring this out in her? How was it that he could seem so normal?
 
If he had been a praying man, he would've thanked god. His drunken neice peeled her top off and could not get it off. She struggled, causing her ample firm mounds to bounce erotically in front of him. He resisted grabbing them or her, until she started to fall. He reached out for her arm, catching it. She twisted in such a way that her boob came to rest on his arm. He breathed out, "easy," both himself and her.

She snapped at him, but he kept his cool, "Not laughing at anyone Roxy. C'mon, lets get you in the shower."
 
With all of the swaying and swirling and not being able to see, Roxy got a little dizzy. As her blouse came off, she squinted and steadied herself to see what was in front of her. As she came to her senses, she was standing exposed in front of her perv uncle. Oh that's right, the shower, she remembered. Her hand covered her breast instinctively, then she remembered she didn't care what he saw and dropped it.

She sighed. If she bent over at all she'd fall she was sure. She leaned against the wall in resignation.

'You might as well do the rest too, I just can't." She closed her eyes, and then quickly opened them as her brain swirled into delirium. "There's a zipper on the side." She gestured with her hand.

God she thought, how awful it will be to remember all of this tomorrow. She hoped she didn't.
 
"No worries," he said soothingly. He moved to her side and unzipped her shorts. They were snug, but after a few tugs, they slid down her toned legs. He knelt as he took her panties and slid them down. She stepped out of her her shorts and panties. and stood for a moment, Ned eye's even with her shaved pussy. He closed his eyes.

After a moment, he stood up, "OK, in you go."

She stumbled as she tried to climb in the tub. Maybe this hadn't been such a good idea.

"Wait a minute," he said, as he dropped his pants and pulled off his shirt. He left his boxers on. He moved to her and lifted her leg into the tub. He stepped in and lifted the rest of her in. Ohhhh, god, what a body...

He eased her into the spray of the shower and let it wet her body. He sudsed a wash cloth and began to wash his niece. He washed her neck and down her back. He knelt as he soaped her perfect ass and legs. The shower hit him sporadically. He was drenched, his boxers clinging to his body and his hard cock. "OK," he said, "turn around."
 
The water felt good running over Roxy's shoulders. She leaned against the shower wall, held onto a soap dish handle, and let her mind surrender to the gentle massage of the spray. Her mind focused on this until she felt the washcloth. At first this startled her, but then she realized that it was even more comforting than the shower.

"Holy shit, Ned. I gotta tell you, this is one thing I've never had a guy do when he got me drunk. And it is one fine experience. Your hands are better than all the dicks I've fucked put together."

She stopped.

"Wait, why am I saying this? You're my fucking uncle. Holy shit. I am one fucked up girl. But if this is what perv uncles do, you can damn well keep doin it."
 
He laughed a little at her comments, "well, cleanliness is next to godliness, or something like that."

She turned around and his face was suddenly inches from her pussy. He swallowed hard and focussed on washing her feet, then moving up her legs. God, what amazing legs... As he washed her thighs, he stood up. His soapy fingers moved over her inner thighs and then up. He inhaled deeply as he ran his soapy fingers back and forth over her pussy. He closed his eyes at the feel of her, so wet and slick.
 
Roxy let the sensations flow through her, trying not to fall asleep as her mind calmed. Suddenly Ned's hands were between her legs. She opened her eyes wide, taking in the bizarre scene.

"Goddam Ned. I am in the fucking twilight zone. You're washing my pussy. I repeat. You're washing my pussy. You need to go back to pervert school."

She stopped. It made her feel good inside, what he was doing.

"Or maybe you're some kind of clean freak and you have to wash me before you do the really nasty stuff. I've seen that kind of thing in movies. Get me all clean, do my hair and nails, and then it's out with the knives. Blood everywhere. Well I tell you what, all those clean slasher victims, they had a damn good shower if it was anything like this."

He was being really gentle washing her sex parts. Roxy took a deep breath and smiled as the water and Ned's hands caressed her.
 
He laughed a little as she babbled drunkenly at him. He had a little trouble responding, both because of the spray of the shower and because he had his fingers on the pussy of an incredibly hot young woman. He finished washing her privates and moved onto her belly, so nice and flat, just waiting to be filled. "Well, truth be told, I think everybody is a pervert down deep. They won't admit it, but everybody has secrets, wants they won't tell a soul. That's why they see hookers and have phone sex and watch porn."

He washed up her belly and over her full breasts. His cock throbbed as he soaped them, such gorgeous jugs and hard nipples. He laughed again, "No, no knives allowed, just soap."

He finshed with her shoulders and throat, then turned her back into the spray. He got some shampoo and start washing her hair. He was so hard, and she was so close. He surprised himself. Why had he not just taken her?
 
When he washed her hair, she had to close her eyes again. Plus he was moving her head all around.

"Uhhhh....this is gonna make me diiiizzzzyyy," she moaned.

Roxy tried to keep her weight against the wall and lean her head under the water. And she kept thinking, what would he do after the shower...
 
"sorry 'bout that," he said, "can't be helped." He finished washing her hair and let her rinse off. He stood just watching her for a minute, the water running down her body. She was so incredible...

He stepped out of the shower and grabbed a large towel. He guided Roxy out and shut the water off, then commenced drying her off. He started with her hair, doing his best. As he worked down her neck and back, he noticed it was a little cool in the bathroom. She turned to face him and her nipples were deliciously hard. He swallowed again and toweled off her sensitive globes, then worked his way down. He dried her everywhere, even between her thighs. Her pussy, now freshly cleaned and pink, looked soooo good to him.

Then he straightened up, "OK, I would drink a tall glass of water if I were you. It will help cut down on that hangover in the morning. Since I am wet, I am going to hop back in and get my shower. I reckon you can tuck yourself in. You know where to find me if you need me."
 
After Ned finished drying her, Roxy stood silently. When he told her what to do, a wave of sadness washed over her.

First of all he was treating her so nicely and she didn't want it to stop. He was taking care of her, and the child in her yearned for more of this comfort, no matter what that entailed.

Then, here she was drunk with a guy. This had become her most reliable means to emotional connection, and she was going to go sleep alone.

He had cut through her veil of protective anger expertly and had left an exposed, vulnerable emotional wound. She grasped inside herself for that anger, but couldn't find it.

There was an empty glass by the sink. She rinsed it out and filled it. Then she flipped the toilet lid down and sat on it, holding the glass of water. She took a sip and then spoke without looking up.

"I'll go in a minute." Her voice was sad with resignation. "Go on and take your shower."

Now she looked at Ned.

"I know your dick's hard from washing me. I don't care if I see it, if you want to go ahead with your shower. This is difficult for me, Ned, just gimme a minute then I'll go."

Roxy reasoned that if he wasn't going to do anything to her, well then he'd probably jack off in the shower. She was going to mention that he could do that too, but decided not say that.
 
He looked down at her as she sat on the toilet. This love, sexy, and now sad, young woman, being open with him, saying she wanted... something from him. He went down on one knee, so he could look her in the eye. It was too damn distracting looking down on that gorgeous rack. "Roxy," he started gently, "it seems like most of your time with men has been after drinking and then getting shafted, in more ways that one."

He paused, anticipating a smart reply, but hearing none, continued, "Not all guys are pricks. Some of us are nice, even if we aren't as flashy. I was just showing you that. You can stay or go, your choice. And if you want someone to hold tonight, there is plenty of room in my bed. Again, your choice."

"But," he said, standing up, sliding his wet boxers down to reveal a very large hard cock, "I am getting a shower."
 
Roxy answered him as he got in the shower, pleading with him understand her predicament.

"Don't you see, Ned, I can't say no to you. I've spent so much of my little life so far doing horrible things just to keep from being alone at night. I'm not going to that cold room by myself, not after you've expose my raw emotions by being nice to me."

"You're supposed to be mean to me!" This was insistent, and now she was crying a little. "'Discipline', that's what my parents told you to do, 'discipline'. Instead you were nice to me and then asked me what I wanted."

"Well I'm a worthless slut. That's the only comfort I know. It's the drug I'm addicted to. Your brain may think that's pathetic and disgusting, but look what your body thinks." Roxy nudged Ned rock hard cock with her hand, and it snapped smartly back to place when she let go.

"Take your shower. I'll wait here. Then take me to your bed. What happens there is up to you but I don't want to be alone."
 
He sucked in his breath when she touched his cock. Sheesh, he was teetering on the edge and she was pushing him. She let it go and it snapped back, harder than ever.

He took her chin in his hand and bent over and kissed her lightly. Of course, her lips were perfect. Bad move...

"Hon, you are not worthless, pathetic, or disgusting. You are a gorgeous young woman," he said, not including the part about being sexy, hot and incredibly fuckable.

He stepped into the shower, saying, "You are welcome in my bed. You don't have to put out to get there or stay there. Plenty of guys have made you pay that price. I won't. It is up to you."

Once in the shower, he adjusted the temperature to cool, not a cold shower exactly, but enough to cool him down. When he emerged, his cock was soft. He took his towel and dried off, trying not to look at Roxy. He sighed. No matter what, it was going to be a long night.
 
He was brushing his teeth when he saw her reflection in the mirror. The expression on her face was unreadable. He spat into the sink and rinsed, then asked if she needed a tooth brush. She walked out and soon returned with one of her own. He watched her for a second as she started to brush, her breasts swaying gently with the motion of her arm. He felt himself starting to harden again, so turned as casually as he could and walked to his bedroom. He turned on the light on the bedstand and slid beneath the sheets, and waited.
 
Roxy brushed her teeth slowly, mesmerized by the movement. Then she made her way carefully down the hall and found his room. She shivered with the cool air on her naked skin.

There was a window, and a beam of moonlight showed the bed and the path to it. She made her way there and climbed in. She pulled the covers over her, shutting out the cold air. Then she found Ned's shoulder and buried her face in it, holding onto his arm. She felt like she wanted to cry, but no tears came.

This would be fine. Whatever happened next didn't matter to her. She had what she wanted, which was not to be alone. Whatever he did in exchange for that didn't matter to her.
 
He had settled into bed by the time she arrived. He watched her come into the room, shivering, her nipples compact and hard. He wanted to look away, but couldn't. Hard nipples were one of his biggest turn ons. She lifted the covers again and got in. She immediately curled up next to him, holding onto his arm, pressing her face against his shoulder.

He slid his arm under her and pulled her close, her body pressing against his. She put her leg over his thigh and her arm across his chest. She stopped shivering and began to warm up. He began to stroke her side and back. He felt the soft bulk of her breasts pressing against his side. As much as he was trying to be a good guy, his cock had swollen large again.

He bent his head and kissed the top of hers. "Doing better?" he asked.
 
"Mmmm..." Roxy heard Ned's voice and responded instinctively with some neutral sound. But her mind had dipped into a blur. Half-awake, half-asleep. His caressing hands comforted her, but did not stimulate her.

She knew he was aroused by her presence, but she felt helpless in conveying to him the circumstance of her body. Most anything he did to her, most anything that relieved the frustration of his unfulfilled desire, would be comforting to her. But she most likely wouldn't respond to him and might not remember.

She had come to his bed naked. She had given him permission to take from her any pleasure he desired. The rest was up to him.
 
Back
Top