Suggestion for Literotica website improvement: wordcount/pagecount

whismerhill

Virgin
Joined
May 11, 2012
Posts
6
hi
didn't find an appropriate category in the forum, sorry.

I would very much like to have an approximate word count or page count when searching for stories or viewing stories on an author profile

Surely it is useful to know when a story is 40 pages long, and when one is 1 page long ?

Thanks for reading.

edit: it would also avoid some people complaining about the length of a single story in the comments.
 
There's no appropriate place for this in the forum, because we are just users here. To contact the site owners with suggestions, send a PM (private message) to Laurel, the site editor and one of the owners.
 
You can see how long a story is by opening it and scrolling to the bottom and it tells you. Is the click that much extra work?
 
You can see how long a story is by opening it and scrolling to the bottom and it tells you. Is the click that much extra work?

Really? I can't get a word count that way. I'd have to copy all pages and append them in a word processing file to get a wordage figure.
 
Really? I can't get a word count that way. I'd have to copy all pages and append them in a word processing file to get a wordage figure.

Word count? No, but you can see the page count. Even if a reader doesn't know a lit page is 3750 or so words, they've been reading long enough to have an idea and obviously can tell a 4 pager is longer than one.

Moot discussion anyway as is any topic involving a suggestion or upgrade.
 
Back
Top