*NEW* Currently Masterbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, my dear Mr. T wanted to post this little video clip. Sometimes he has a little trouble with the ways of Lit, and electronics, and I see some of you have had trouble accessing it.
I love the toy that I'm using in this little video...it sends me to places I have never been before. And the squirting orgasms, well, before Mr T came into my life, I've never experienced them. So intense, so amazing, and yet, I could experience them over and over, and over...and have, by my own hand, and with Mr. T's expert assistance.
Enjoy.
Let us know what you think!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ec6ez7glnzp1jng/0c00469b-1a3e-4226-849b-c80a598e9448.mp4?dl=0
Mrs. T, that look so intense and pleasurable! Can you squirt that way with a hard cock in your pussy just like you do with your toy? Simply amazing! :rose:

Yes..was too busy and exhausted by work for the past 2 days so finally playing with a dirty old man on kik.

I'm sorry I haven't come up on your dirty old man list yet....but there is plenty of time! You make me want to stroke slowly and feel it!

Browsing the lit boards is getting me hot, like always. I can't stop myself from pleasuring the growing cock in my pants. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back