BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's become too much of a sausage fest inhere ... So I'm invading with some soft and supple womanly curves ... How's all the plus-loving men doing out there on this Monday morning?

*giggles, curled in the desk chair, still in her jammies*

Better now that there's a woman in a thread dedicated to women, now if only I wasn't at work, that would make it even better

I very much appreciate the kiss, still doesn't help the fact that I am still at work, tho it provides a nice distraction as I let my mind wander.

Wasn't at the time of your post, but I am at work again and could def use a distraction

Hi there!

I just wanted to chime in and say that I truly love bbw's (curvy or not). ^^

One of the girls I am fucking is a BBW and she is sexy as fuck. I love her body and fantasize about her often. When we can't get together, I jack off and let her know, thinking about her gets me hard in no time. She is fairly pretty and has nice big tits and I love her ass. But you know what got me hooked? What turns me on? Her confidence and she knows her body and knows how to talk to me, so we can get each other where we need to be. Damn, now I am all turned on now. lol

Gonna throw my oar in too. I'm a guy who absolutely loves BBWS. I just get so much harder and hornier with a bigger girl, to the point where I avoid slimmer girls.

It's become too much of a sausage fest inhere ... So I'm invading with some soft and supple womanly curves ... How's all the plus-loving men doing out there on this Monday morning?

*giggles, curled in the desk chair, still in her jammies*

A few days, or weeks late in responding to this one, but how are you doing?

I love soft, curvy, sexy women. I hate walking skeletons. Women are supposed to be soft and curvy. I have loved BBW since i was a teen and have never had a skinny lady and I don't want one!

Sad to see this thread so far down......bump

How's things everyone? Love the long easter weekend and a chance to forget work. :rose:

southern evenings....

Good evening ya'll! How is everyone tonight??

I am 5ft 11 150 currently and was wondering because I have a desire to be a bbw how much weight i should put on without any health issues?

Good evening lovelies!! Where are the bbw lovers from the south at???

Long time since I have posted in this great thread. Hope everyone is doing great! :D

Just thought I'd peek in and give this awesome thread a little bump!

Still keeping my fingers crossed that I meet an attractive guy who doesn't mind a plus size dorky girl such as myself :p

I'm sure you will meet the guy you are looking for one day. I do wish you the best of luck and someone will see the prize they have been missing all along.

Yumm

I love bbws anyone that doesn't is dumb your almost sweet and smart. That and your curvy sexy and well endowed. There is no better sex than sex with a healthy woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back