• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've had a request for continuing the anal discussion and so here we are :)

What do guys think of being the recipient of anal play. Fingers, tongue, strap on..where do you draw the line? I have had quite a few fantasies about using a strap on on a man or a woman. I was thinking about it actually this afternoon as I browsed a friend's thread...his yummy pic set me off on such thoughts.

I quite enjoy some fingerplay while I'm getting eaten, and a little tongue action feels great. I haven't vntured beyond that, and she hasn't been keen to go further either, I draw the line at anything bigger than a finger.

or....loving fuck?

Yeah a femdo or something like that...mmm

Yeah I know you can control other ways but it feels more submissive..even if its not. This way feels like a clear sense of domination

submissive to which person?

Not sure I want to be dommed... but if she is having fun... that's a good thing... no? I'm pretty darn sure I'd be happy with what was happening on my end.

submissive to which person?

Not sure I want to be dommed... but if she is having fun... that's a good thing... no? I'm pretty darn sure I'd be happy with what was happening on my end.
I dont mean like proper dom. I've RP'd a dom position but it takes some acting kills on my part..it's not something that comes naturally to me at all. I meant a sense of power more. Not sure I am being very clear at all!!! :rolleyes:

Submissive to the girl...bjs are quite submissive in a sense. Even if you are in control..its the sense of submission.

I quite enjoy some fingerplay while I'm getting eaten, and a little tongue action feels great. I haven't vntured beyond that, and she hasn't been keen to go further either, I draw the line at anything bigger than a finger.
Sometimes fingers can be quite big enough I have found :eek: :)

And hi hun :)

depends...

Random question..

Is watching a girl shave her legs sexy or not?

how high up are you shaving.....

(as or submissive... yes giving bj... very much so... but.. if you can reach up to control it with a finger... and MAKE him do your bidding... is that better?)

how high up are you shaving.....

(as or submissive... yes giving bj... very much so... but.. if you can reach up to control it with a finger... and MAKE him do your bidding... is that better?)
Indeed it would be :)

Not sure...at least mid thigh high. I don't shave that high very often..but figured it would be more aesthetically pleasing :)

I'll go and make it soon..maybe both of them :) Gotta keep it relatively clean due to modders

Right Im heading off for a bath now. Night to anyone who leaves before I get back :kiss:
Ive had fun tonight so far <3

Back