demon summoning gone wrong

bindingeagle

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Posts
8,968
*closed for celestialdragon
you need something bad enough to turn to supernatural means to get it. You find this old book in the back of the library and take it home. After reading it over, you decide to give it a shot. Little do you know, you've done something horribly wrong and the thing is not under your control at all
 
Last edited:
Tessa Roberts found this book at the back of the library, after that snob Mary Cryso had gotten the best man. She wanted a man. Hell, she NEEDED a man. Momma always told her that to be worth anything, she needed a man.

She had read through it, and decided a demon summoning was her best option.

She got the supplies, and soon, she began doing the incantation in that foreign language she didn't understand.

"I summon thee forth to do my bidding," she said, reading from the book, her dark red hair falling in front of her face. Her green eyes were blazing with greed and desire. "I call the forth, DEMON!"

Purple smoke spewed forth from the salt circle she had drawn, complete with pentagram, and lightning rained indoors. She shielded her eyes as the demon appeared. He was handsome. "Demon, I charge thee: Who is thy Master?" she demanded, following script.
 
The demon sat in his throne in the underworld, bored out of his mind. All the mortals he had captured, even being tortured in front of him, could not equate to the joy of being in earth and causing havoc. It had been eons since he had been last, and he was getting restless. Suddenly, he was awash in a glowing red aura and appeared in a basement. He felt something off, though, like he had control over himself. Still, it was more fun to play along. "I would know the name of the master who summoned me," he said.
 
Last edited:
Tessa frowned slightly. Giving one's name to a demon was dangerous, that much she knew. "Thou shalt not know the name until thou hast proven loyal," she settled on as her answer. "Now, answer the question, demon."
 
"Well I guess I serve you then," He said. After looking around, he saw what had gone wrong. He was not bound at all. This mortal was going to be amusing. "What is it you need of me?"
 
"I need thee to fetch me a man. A good man, with strong looks and knows how to treat a woman," Tessa ordered. "Good looking, from a good background. I care not who he is, all I care about is that thou fetches him as I asked."
 
"So you want a man?" he asked. "I can do that. Just answer me one question. How many sides does a pentagram have?"
 
"It's a five pointed star, any basic idiot knows that," Tessa snapped. Did she fuck up the pentagram? She consulted the diagram in the book, then the one on the ground. "It's correct!"
 
"Well that part you did right. However, there are only four lit candles," he said, grinning as he stepped out of the now useless ring. His cock hardened to an almost unbelievable size as he pinned Tessa to the wall. "Now who am I dealing with?"
 
Only four lit? Tessa quickly recounted while she was pinned against the wall. The fifth candle must've flickered out.

She whimpered as she looked up at him. "Tessa," she said in a small voice.
 
The demon smiled. "Tessa. Nice name. Haven't taken a Tessa before. Now instead, you're going to serve me. I suppose you know what kind of demon you've summoned?"
 
Tessa shook her head. "I can hazard a guess, though. You're an incubus, aren't you?" she asked. Had she asked for an incubus? She couldn't recall if those words left her mouth. She bit her lip in nervousness and fear.
 
"That's right. And now my first order, which I will allow you to follow of your own free will, will be to strip."
 
Tessa raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?" she asked. But she knew one way or another, she would end up on the ground, crying out in pleasure as he ravaged her body. So she stripped out of her shirt, bra, shorts, and panties. Once she was naked, she blushed furiously before she tried to cover herself, for modesty's sake.
 
The demon picked her up effortlessly, threw her arms around his neck, and lowered her to that the tip was just inside her labia. "We're going to have a good time. You determine how soon you get my dick," he said, teasingly,
 
"How do I do that?" Tessa asked, her voice cracking with mild fear. She squirmed a little bit, trying to figure out how much trouble she was in.
 
Tessa cocked her head to the side. "Because you have a perfectly good one, I'm sure," she said.
 
Tessa raised her eyebrows again. "Are you sure?" she asked. "It would give me a sense of security, knowing who I was dealing with."
 
Tessa gave a soft snarl. She knew that the power of naming only worked once and she'd only use it if something got way out of hand. "Fine. I name you. . . Christophe," she snapped.
 
Back
Top