Ok.. The wife is finally ready to test the waters...

she is a stunner! Great to see some fellow SoCal people here. Already followed you on tumblr. Love all of her. Thanks for sharing and keep it going :)

bloody fantastic, lucky man.

Keep em coming, especially the tumbler posts!

Thank you.
ever since we've started posting on lit I've been feeling more confident and letting my husband take more pics of me. Then the more confident I get the more kinkier things become. So its definitely helped our sex life. We're having fun!

So glad to be helping !!

Glad to see the wife is still getting looks on here. Thx for all the comments.

Trying it out again....

Hello everyone! The wife and i are planning to try and make a comeback on here. She's ready to jump back in with me and have a little fun.

well we would love to have more of her, I could get lost in those boobs for days and come out a very happy man.

just love her titties....shower titties are HOT... love to see her ass. she is worth every stroke

Please do!

Hello everyone! The wife and i are planning to try and make a comeback on here. She's ready to jump back in with me and have a little fun.

She's very sexy. Are you going to restart your tumbler too?

If you could see the glint of decadent joy in my eyes (and the lump in my Levi's) you'd understand how excited I am for your return...such a sexy lady! Can't wait to see her luscious return! Stop teasing and get some posted! Wink!

Missed the first thread and glad I found it when you posted. She is one hot lady, and you are a lucky man. Has me wondering what was in the missing tumblr pictures.

Back