Catfight Among Models [Closed for Monak4u]

Samrita

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Posts
1,695
Sasha stood naked in her dressing room admiring herself in the mirror. The 20-year-old beauty had a stunning 38-25-35 body, and in her bare feet stood 5'9". She had a golden all-over tan, a legacy of many a nude sunbathing session. Sasha had the trim, sexy figure of a model- which is precisely what she was. This stunner had recently finished work on her first movie, War of the Worlds: Redux, a guns and babes movie predominantly meant for hormonally-raged teen boys


Now, she was preparing for an after-hours party at a film festival. Her agent had advised her to attend the party to garner publicity for War of the Worlds: Redux.


Her outfit consisted of a strapless boobtube top, covered in blue sequins. It sparkled as Sasha held it between her fingers. The bottom was a silky strip of black material, a daringly-short miniskirt.

Sasha put on string panties and slipped the revealing ensemble on. The top fit snugly around her superb body. Her tits were covered by the sparkly blue costume, although plenty of her cleavage was on display. Also on display were her tanned shoulders and upper chest, as well as her bare midriff and bellybutton. The skirt was just as daring. It was so short, more like a wide belt than anything else, revealing plenty of her sexy long legs. Since starting modelling, she realised that she had changed from a shy girl to a girl who reveled in exhibiting her gorgeous body. She used her body and sexuality as a weapon in her armor, in the cutthroat world of glamor.

She could not wait to join the party as she accompanied her agent, who had advised her to make friends and be as visible as possible. She loved these events and the glamor press loved her and her naughty streak.

As she walked in, amidst the glare of camera flashes, she noticed the one person she did not want to see.

Mila Jones, her rival and co-actor in the film. They'd been bitter enemies since Sasha started modeling almost two years ago. Their fiery relationship had recently cooled to the point where they could stand to be near each other without catfighting, but that was about it. It was unfortunate that Mila was offered a role in the same film, in fact, a larger role than hers. But she was pleased to note that her part had been noticed by critics, press and the audience.

Mila was a statuesque- blonde, tall, very slim, her large, perky breasts barely concealed in a black backless gown that had slit down her thighs. She was exquisitely attractive, Sasha had to admit. In another world, she would have loved to bed her (she was never shy of fooling with other models) but here, she was her sworn enemy.

Sasha walked up to Mila. "I see you are preparing for your next role as a hooker, Mila." Sasha commented snarkily as she gave her a peck. She could not help but breathe in her fragrance. She pulled away, not wanting to spend more than a moment close to her enemy.
 
Mila took a whiff of Sasha's perfume. How could one smell so great, but be so bitchy!

Sasha made some remark about being a hooker.

"Takes one to know one, Sasha" Mila replied. She took Sasha's hand and pulled her back to her.

Mila's lips passed by Sasha's. It was tempting. Mila could almost taste Sasha's lipstick. Mila looked down at Sasha's ample breasts.

"Did you pad your bra this time?" Mila asked. She could almost see the steam flowing from Sasha's ears.
 
"Takes one to know one, Sasha"

She heard Mila say as the latter strongly pulled her hand and got them close to each other. She did not know Mila was so strong and that made her tingle. She had made love to many other models but she had a thing for assertive girls. As their lips almost brushed, she felt like kissing her - soaking in her lipstick. But this was Mila, the snooty and slutty bitch.

"Look who is talking? I was not the one who hooked up with her lead actor and director at the same time" Sasha replied, referring to a scandalous report recently published in a tabloid.

"Did you pad your bra this time?" Mila asked.

"Sweetheart, it may be news to you. But unlike you, not everyone needs to wear a padded bra or have surgery." Sasha replied as she pushed her chest out to emphasize her point.
 
My hand moved under Sasha's left breast and I gave it a squeeze.

"Show me," Mila let her fingers pull Sasha's top from her breast. Mila peered inside.

"Yes, you will do," Mila quipped. Mila then kissed Sasha's lips, pushing her tongue inside Sasha's waiting mouth.

Mila took her hand.

"Let's go somewhere a little more private." Mila led Sasha to an empty bedroom.
 
Sasha's tits in her strapless boobtube almost touched Mila's as she thrust her chest out.

oohh! she gasped in surprise as her nemesis and arch rival, and moved her hands under her left breast and gave it a squeeze.

She was completely unprepared for this as Mila pulled the skimpy top from her breast, baring them for everyone to see on the dance floor, though most revelers were engrossed in their dancing.

"Show me," "Yes, you will do," she heard Mila say as she looked at her impressive tits.

Sasha found the scene incredibly erotic. She had been with women in the past, she had also been naughty on the dance floor. But to have her rival strip her in public, despite her ease with nudity and her work as a model, was sending shivers through her. But this was Mila,her rival. She may have had the looks of a goddess but she was the devil incarnate.

She tried to resist but in spite of herself, she kissed Mila back, her tongue meeting Mila's.

"Let's go somewhere a little more private." Mila said as she took her hand

"mmmm...." she vaguely mumbled as she allowed herself to be led by Mila to an adjoining room, she looking at Mila's gorgeous body even as her top barely against her body, her titsl completely free.
 
I pulled Sasha towards me, and gave her lips a wet kiss. My tongue pushed into her mouth, touching her tongue. The feeling was electric. My fingers drifted down to her exposed breast. I now closed in on her nipple. I pinched it eagerly. I could hear Sasha breathing heavily. My lips kissed her nipple, then my teeth bit onto the swollen orb.

My hand now went between her legs, under her short skirt. I was searching for her pussy.
 
Sasha kissed Mila back, her body betraying her -their tongues intertwining even as Sasha could not help but fear the prospect of a mediaman walking in - she knew that the scandal would grab headlines, even though made her even more aroused.

Sasha winced in pain and pleasure when Mila pinched her nipples. When Mila's tongue moved down to her nipples, she moaned submissively willing Mila to do more - but a part of her still wanted her to pull away, to fight her rival, Mila. But she could not help but submit to her - this statuesque beauty taking control.

Sasha slowly pulled Mila's hands to her string panties to give her better access.
 
My fingers felt Sasha's hand leading her to her string panties. I lovingly curled my fingers around the edge of her satin panties and then began to pull them off. My fingers moved to her bare pussylips. I could feel her wetness. Then i pushed two fingers in her waiting cunt.

My other hand held her around her back. My lips kissed hers again. I wanted Sasha.
 
Sasha giggled at the excitement and the scandalous nature of their little adventure - as Mila curled her fingers around the edge of her satin panties and then began to pull them off, her giggle turned to moans.

oh.ooh,,,ohhhh....When Mila pushed two of her fingers inside her cunt, she spread her legs to give Mila better access and Sasha moved her hips to grind against them.

ohhh...yesss.....Mila, oohh...goodddd......she managed to mumble as Mila's fingers played with her cunt.

She kissed Mila back with fierce passion as she felt more and more aroused, Mila's hands caressing her back
 
"I want to see more of you. Take off your dress," I commanded.

I watched as you thought of what I asked. My fingers continued to play with your wet pussy. I could tell that you were dripping with desire. My other hand cupped your breast, my fingers squeezed your nipple. I then let go.

"Now, take off the dress! Or else you will suffer the consequences!"
 
"ohh....ohhhh.......please.....please...." Sasha moaned and mumbled mindlessly as she bucked and grinded her hips against Mila's fingers -she tried to fuck those fingers shamelessly, baring her lust-driven mind as she remained impervious to the command of her rival.

She continued moaning and grinding her pussy against Mila's fingers
 
I pulled the top of her dress down. It didn't take much for the dress to fall to her waist. I then pulled it below her hips. My hand lay on her hip, then I raise my hand. SWAT!! SWAT!! I gave her 10 swats while i kissed her lips.

I could feel her passion as my tongue touched hers.

"You have been a bad girl. You should be punished."
 
Sasha felt incredibly aroused as Mila pulled the dress down, it falling off from her hips - to be in nothing but her satin string in a public place was very erotic.

"ouww!ouuch!oucch! she screamed as Mila swatted - being punished like that by her arch rival was bringing out her submissive sexual persona, she needed to be punished and swatted.

"Yes...y..esss....punish your bad girl" she muttered before kissing Mila back, reciprocating her passion.
 
I sat on the bed, the took Sasha's hand. I pulled her over my lap.

My fingers moved across her pale asscheeks, then between them, touching her wet pussylips.

I raise my hand again and began to spank her in earnest.

SWAT!! SWAT!! Her behind became nice and pink.

"Tell me you like it, slut!"
 
"ouww!ouuch!oucch!" Sasha continued screaming as Mila pulled her over her lap, played with her wet pussy lips and then went back to spanking her.

Her pain soon turned into pleasure as Mila spanked her like her petslut.

"oh...yes....oh....god....oh yess.......yes, I like it, you bitch, Mila! spank me like the way I like it, slut!" she screamed at Mila, seeking more.
 
My fingers slid between her asscheeks, first sliding across her pussy. Two fingers pushed inside. She was very wet. I pushed my fingers all the way in and then pulled them out. Sasha gasped, then moaned as I pumped my fingers faster and faster.

My fingers then moved up toward her tight hole. I pushed the fingers inside her brown rosebud. They moved past the sphincter then into her anal canal. Again, I pumped then in further and further.
 
"Oh yes....please...please.....yes, push it in......ohhh..."

Sasha moaned and squirmed - as her face pressed into her rival, Mila's face like she was her pet and Mila's fingers pumped into her, first her pussy and then her asshole - Mila was tormenting and pleasing her at the same time - she needed more, she could already feel her being pushed towards an orgasm.

the fact that they were in a public place and could be watched by anyone who walked into the room made her even more aroused.
 
I gently pushed her off my lap. Sasha fell to the floor.

"Kneel before me," I commanded.

I then spread my legs, exposing my own naked bush.

"Service me," I ordered as I pulled her hair.
 
Sasha gasped as she was thrown off, to the floor by Mila. She winced as her hair was pulled.

Just as she felt that she was being pushed to an orgasm, she had been thrown away - she had been left unsatisfied and she pleaded "please...."

"Kneel before me," she heard Mila command.

The stern voice of Mila meant that she meant business as she spread her legs.

"Service me," she barked .

As her hair was pulled, she realised that she had no choice but to obey. She got down and started licking the outside of her snatch, hoping to please her rival so that she could be brought to an orgasm soon.
 
I lifted my legs on her shoulders as i pulled Sasha closer to me. I could feel her tongue licking the sides of my pussy lips. She then dived into my cunt. It was wonderful.

"Deeper, little one," I ordered, keeping my fist in her hair.

I reached for the riding crop and brought it down on her pale behind. SMACK!! SMACK!!
 
Sasha licked Mila's cunt with bit more earnestness as Mila yanked her hair very hard while lifting her legs over Sasha's shoulder.

"Deeper, little one," Mila ordered, keeping her fist in Sasha's hair.

She increased her pace as she winced at her hair being pulled harder.

Oww.Oww! she screamed in pain as her behind was smacked by a riding crop.

But strangely, this use of force and assertion by Mila turned her even more as she started licking Mila frenetically, finding her clit and biting it
 
"ouch!" I squealed as Sasha bit me. I raised the crop again. SMACK!! SMACK!!

"bad girl!" I cried out.

My legs around her neck, keeping her close. I thrust my pelvis at her.

"Now lick and that's an order!!"
 
SMACK! SMACK! Sasha screamed as she was smacked some more.


"bad girl!" Mila cried out.

"Yes, punish your bad girl" Sasha blurted out - her desires taking control of her.

She felt Mila's legs around her neck tighten, as Mila thrust her pelvis at her.

"Now lick and that's an order!!"

Sasha complied and licked her clit alternating between slow and fast pace.
 
I gripped her hair, pulling her closer to my exposed pussy. Sasha pushed her tongue inside me, darting in and out. I moaned with desire, thrusting my pelvis at her, moving it up and down across her lips.

"mmmmmmmmmm.......very nice." I raised the crop again. SMACK!! SMACK!! Sasha's ass jumped, she groaned as she kept licking.
 
Sasha could feel Mila pull her hair and bring her closer to her exposed pussy.

Sasha started licking her clit and her pussy with vigor as Mila started moaningand thrusting her pelvis. He moaning encouraged Sasha, she knew she had hit the right places of Mila.

"Mila, you little slut, I've got you!' she thought to herself, as she licked Mila frenetically as the latter pushed her pelvis at her.

"mmmmmmmmmm.......very nice." She heard Mila moan and say as she raised the crop again. SMACK!! SMACK!! Sasha's ass jumped, she groaned as she kept licking.

But Sasha knew that Mila was close to the edge, the smacks did not have the same sting, Mila was weakening.

This strange combination of Mila smacking her, yet slowly losing control and moaning like a bitch in heat was intensely arousing Sasha as she bit Mila's clit again.
 
Back
Top