want stories badly on college,exhibitionism

anokheraqqas

Virgin
College, exhibitionism

I've searched d site, and found only few stories over this topic.
I've once masturbated in my college on 3rd floor when our externals were being held on 2nd floor...openly...by taking full risk,and d experience was as fucking hot as my cum load.

So, i want any1 to plz take this theme and pen down story/stories by taking story narrator as female.

If any1 know story on this topic,plzzzzz suggest meee as well.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Community bathrooms in a college dorm are a goldmine for both exhibitionists and voyeurs and a good setting for such stories. I remember a guy in mine who would openly lather up and shave his cock and balls while sporting a massive erection in the shower for all to see. He had a big beautiful cock and balls, was obscenely well-hung, and he very much enjoyed showing it off. Many of us (I can only speak for myself) secretly enjoyed watching him do it. As for the rest of him, he was as skinny as a bean pole and quite unattractive.

I would have loved to watch him stroke off a nice juicy orgasm onto the shower walls, but sadly it never happened. :(

Community bathrooms in a college dorm are a goldmine for both exhibitionists and voyeurs and a good setting for such stories.
Could easily transfer the scene to common baths in military barracks, cultural festivals, summer camps, amateur athletic events, public plunges, etc. Might have to do a little culture-tweaking to build a society tolerating such, but that's an author's job, hey? New rules at Camp Jejune, something like that. But this allow mixing of young folk from many walks of life, not only typical students.

Check out my story Sharking Day. It's about frat guys who sneak up on sorority girls and rip off their clothes and videotape it.

College, exhibitionism

I've searched d site, and found only few stories over this topic.
I've once masturbated in my college on 3rd floor when our externals were being held on 2nd floor...openly...by taking full risk,and d experience was as fucking hot as my cum load.

So, i want any1 to plz take this theme and pen down story/stories by taking story narrator as female.

If any1 know story on this topic,plzzzzz suggest meee as well.
Thanks in advance.

to the OP:
personally, I'm not into such things, but:
Not only that you signposted your thread with a "pay attention" emoji, but your enthusiasm oozes from each sentence you formed.
Loved your post, so funny!

Wishin' (4.47) maybe not exactly what you wanted, but he does get caught masturbating and it is college.

to the OP:
personally, I'm not into such things, but:
Not only that you signposted your thread with a "pay attention" emoji, but your enthusiasm oozes from each sentence you formed.
Loved your post, so funny!
i wanted(still want) it badly.
>thanks 2 all who suggested some story

Back