Looking for a sister/brother story from a while back

UnPhased2357

Virgin
I've spent a ridiculous amount of time combing through Google and Literotica tags trying to find this story, to no avail.

The story deals with a sister and her younger brother slowly developing a sexual relationship (shocking, I know). It's a bit of a slow burn - she basically takes charge once she sees where things are headed. It's not so much a love story (as far as I can remember), as much as it is a mutual arrangement that benefits them both: she doesn't have to deal with the trappings of a relationship and he gets sexual experience. Again, as best as I can remember. I think there was some basement time away from the parents (she was home from college?), like a couch and television, maybe a bedroom in the basement, and the sister and brother would go running together. I distinctly remember a scene where she says (to the younger brother) something to the effect of, "Okay if we're going to do this, there's going to be some rules you have to follow" - like she's not his toy and he can't just grab her ass whenever he sees fit - something like that.

I don't think I finished it or I don't remember the ending, at least, and I thought I had it bookmarked, so it's obviously in that unique place where I put things I don't want to lose. Anyway, what I read of the story stuck with me and has inspired me to write my own take on the scenario and the very last thing I'd want to do is inadvertently plagiarize someone else's work. Plus, I'd like to be able to give the author credit for the inspiration.

Sorry for the ramble and thanks, in advance!

Back