having trouble finding a some stories on here that i was wanting to reread

Doxxi

Virgin
Hi i have been looking around trying to find some stories on here and i cant seem to find them, unfortunately i don't remember anything alluding to a title or author.

Edit :the first i believe is an incest story where a girl finds a father after her mother dies, she attempts to rob him then finds a note to him from her mom about how she did not need or want help raising the girl, after which she tries to go drown herself in a nearby river. Long Lost.

Edit. the second is a romance story i believe a guy and a girl are clearing out someone's house after they passed away (i know it turned out the guy was somehow related to the man who died but never told the girl that and she was really angry about it, so idk if that was an incest story or how it played out.) and they used to have a thing for each other when they were younger, the only specific i remember from this one is that they danced in the house at one point to a record player then the power went out. Back to the Farm.

Edit. The third might not be on the sight anymore. It jumped around some but it followed a guy and a girl growing up ( i distinctly remember that kids in their school referred to them as CC. The story at some point involves a tornado hitting the building that their high school class is having senior prom in and kills everyone but the two characters who are trapped in a room under a table, and are only found because the boy constantly taps out a sos message on the table leg with his class ring. at some point they also go to an amusement park after the tornado incident and are gifted cellphones by a company as charity. there is also a section about them being in a youth group in a Catholica church. as i said i don't think this one is on here anymore i remember enough details about it that i figure i would of found it by now but you never know. Two hearts stand alone.

Last edited:
Back