Looking for a mom/son incest story + stories in general with nice descriptions + other story

sennoden

Virgin
So the story I am looking for is one where the son has his mom try out different outfits. The mom thinks she is fat and the son tries to convince her she is not fat but curvy and so on. There is a specific sex scene where the mom rides the son reverse cowgirl when the son says something (forgot what) to her that makes her adjust herself so she is crouching on her feet, instead of on her knees, and start riding him harder.

And other than that story, I am trying out some AI stuff (character.ai and novel.ai on sillytavern), and want stories where a woman is described especially well, including or excluding clothes.

Edit: I just remembered I was actually looking for a second story (I've forgotten way more than two, but all I can recall right now are those two). It's pretty vague, but I think it was a cheating wife story but a large part of the story is focused on the post-divorce aspect, and the man becomes a baseball coach for a nearby school. There is a woman that first acts cold or mean to him, but ends up warming up to the main character eventually. Other than that, all I can really remember is that the woman is described as having a super nice butt. Sorry for the lack of detail! I hope there's a mind reader out there that might be able to find it based on this little info...

Thanks in advance!

So the story I am looking for is one where the son has his mom try out different outfits. The mom thinks she is fat and the son tries to convince her she is not fat but curvy and so on. There is a specific sex scene where the mom rides the son reverse cowgirl when the son says something (forgot what) to her that makes her adjust herself so she is crouching on her feet, instead of on her knees, and start riding him harder.

And other than that story, I am trying out some AI stuff (character.ai and novel.ai on sillytavern), and want stories where a woman is described especially well, including or excluding clothes.

Edit: I just remembered I was actually looking for a second story (I've forgotten way more than two, but all I can recall right now are those two). It's pretty vague, but I think it was a cheating wife story but a large part of the story is focused on the post-divorce aspect, and the man becomes a baseball coach for a nearby school. There is a woman that first acts cold or mean to him, but ends up warming up to the main character eventually. Other than that, all I can really remember is that the woman is described as having a super nice butt. Sorry for the lack of detail! I hope there's a mind reader out there that might be able to find it based on this little info...

Thanks in advance!
The first one sounds like it might be 'Big Tits, Tight Fit' by TheTalkMan…

https://www.literotica.com/s/big-tits-tight-fit

Back