Young timid latina looking for older white male

Jovenes_Latina

Really Experienced
I'm very hesitant in making this post but I feel I should at the very least give this a shot. I'm a newly minted 18 year old mocha colored latina with naturally lightish green eyes, Dark hair and a very curvy latina body that is very athletically toned. I shamefully admit I'm very inexperienced do to a extremely sheltered and restrictive childhood.

I hopefully would like to find a older ( late 40s - early to mid 60s ) white male thats looking for someone like me. Someone to mentor and possibly love among other things. :(

let me just say that you look absolutely gorgeous, and I'm sure that you will make some lucky man very happy :)

I'm very hesitant in making this post but I feel I should at the very least give this a shot. I'm a newly minted 18 year old mocha colored latina with naturally lightish green eyes, Dark hair and a very curvy latina body that is very athletically toned. I shamefully admit I'm very inexperienced do to a extremely sheltered and restrictive childhood.

I hopefully would like to find a older ( late 40s - early to mid 60s ) white male thats looking for someone like me. Someone to mentor and possibly love among other things. :(
Hey sexy, would I do??????

Thinking you will be very very popular

You're extremely sexy and soon to be very popular here! :devil:

My dear I'm sure your inbox is rapidly filling with plenty of offers to mentor you. :)

you are quite lovely.....hope that your search is successful

Beautiful

Very attractive!
Would love to be a mentor.

You'll have no trouble finding someone or someones interested, I'm sure. Like me! Green eyes are amazing to stare into.

Older experienced mentor

I don't think you will be inexperienced for too long. You should have a lot of older guys willing to tutor you... :)

Let's chat

Interested in your post . . .

Hello - I know distance would be a major problem but sometimes lending an ear and some life experiences could help until you find your special someone. If I can help in that way, please message me back.

Good Luck in your search - I am sure you will find what you are looking for - easily!

amazing!

You sound way too good to be true, but like you said, I have to try.

46 M loves to teach!

Im a few years younger than you have asked for.... late 30's but I'm only a state away! Here if you want to talk. PM me if interested!

I'd love to see more pics of you. You are gorgeous.

I feel certain you'll connect with someone and expand your experience level. Enjoy the enlightenment, the ride gets bumpy along the way. But overall play safe, have fun and don't leave with unfulfilled curiosity.

I feel certain you'll connect with someone and expand your experience level. Enjoy the enlightenment, the ride gets bumpy along the way. But overall play safe, have fun and don't leave with unfulfilled curiosity.

It means allot to me to know you took the time to care :)

Eres muy Bella y vas a tener ninguna problema con tu busca para un hombre que te va ayudar. Se necissitas hablar con migo, me daria mucho gusto hacer eso.

Back