Maybe daring III

angela40

Really Experienced
Paul wanted me to wear the new high heels out of the store. Hand in hand we walked up Cromwell road to our neighborhood pub. Paul beamed as men stared at me. I felt like his whore in high heels and the micro mini skirt. What else could the people have thought. I was aroused by the panty crotch rubbing between my pussy lips, more then my benwaballs would do.
In the pub Paul helped me unto the stool at the bar and as he did a man having a drink at a table said, "may I buy you and your father a drink". Instead Paul invited him over to sit with us. Took a seat on the right of me. It was my fault that I didn't pull down my skirt. It kept creeping up my lap. Paul excused himself that he had to make calls. I had no idea why he did it. The man suggested we take a table being more comfortable and relaxing. He helped me off the stool and took me there . We chatted and drank, and as it all became more intimate tried to pry my legs open. I resisted, but then felt his hand caress my outer thigh, which was barely overed.
"Are you that old man's whore " he asked me.
" How dare you " acting as a lady.
I must admit his hand caressing my outer thigh heated me up. My nipples aroused inside my
top which he noticed. I was reacting to him. I slowly uncrossed my legs and as I did, my wet cunt was exposed. He pulled the panty crotch from my pussy lips, moved it to the side baring my shaved fuck hole. My language becomes crude when I can't control my needs. I was still trying to stop him from a shameful act. It was to late as I felt his fingers enter my pussy. My
breathing became heavier and heavier. Why did Paul leave me alone with him? My mind only thought of being sexually satisfied. My clit popped out of its sheath, erect as the stranger touched it with his finger tips. I slid down in my seat opening more for the stranger as I massaged my tits, he rubbed the clit. It all became to much. No control at all as I squirted
under the table. I removed my panties and suggested we go to the loo.
Have to stop at this moment, those memories I am sharing is making me cum.

Daring Dollie

In real life ever since I was 19 I lived that dream more than a 1000 times or more in small taverns and strip clubs. My husband had just turned 21 so we could go where liquer was served. Micro mini skirts and high heels were the in thing back then. Even going out without panties like my girfriends and I did was normal.

I'm not gay. They were simply girls who were friends but we had great times together teasing men and learning about sex. Sometimes hubby would take one of the girls and me out to a small club. He had different games. He might let me or a few of us girls out at the curb. We'd go in one of those dark smokey clubs and often sit at the bar with our boobs hanging out. With mirrors all over, we were seen by most sitting at the bar and at the little tables. We never had to buy drinks. Even when alone someone was there to buy me something to drink.

Whether hubby came in later or we were together, men thought I was a hooker by the way I dressed. So even with hubby there I'd get hit on, fondled, and sometimes fingered. It was our little games and the reason we went out to those clubs.

It never went any farther than touchy feely and mostly older men trying to date me. But I only left with my husband and it was exciting to both of us.

As recently as a few years ago we went to a few famous cities where flashing was common and dressing like a hooker was a game that even good girls did for fun. Much older, we were surprised that my age didn't matter. But it was sometimes different. We weren't always sure if the ladies we met were females or if they were men. Some of those men could have been ladies. Still we had fun and letting young men play like I was 19 was a thrill.

Paul wanted me to wear the new high heels out of the store. Hand in hand we walked up Cromwell road to our neighborhood pub. Paul beamed as men stared at me. I felt like his whore in high heels and the micro mini skirt. What else could the people have thought. I was aroused by the panty crotch rubbing between my pussy lips, more then my benwaballs would do.
In the pub Paul helped me unto the stool at the bar and as he did a man having a drink at a table said, "may I buy you and your father a drink". Instead Paul invited him over to sit with us. Took a seat on the right of me. It was my fault that I didn't pull down my skirt. It kept creeping up my lap. Paul excused himself that he had to make calls. I had no idea why he did it. The man suggested we take a table being more comfortable and relaxing. He helped me off the stool and took me there . We chatted and drank, and as it all became more intimate tried to pry my legs open. I resisted, but then felt his hand caress my outer thigh, which was barely overed.
"Are you that old man's whore " he asked me.
" How dare you " acting as a lady.
I must admit his hand caressing my outer thigh heated me up. My nipples aroused inside my
top which he noticed. I was reacting to him. I slowly uncrossed my legs and as I did, my wet cunt was exposed. He pulled the panty crotch from my pussy lips, moved it to the side baring my shaved fuck hole. My language becomes crude when I can't control my needs. I was still trying to stop him from a shameful act. It was to late as I felt his fingers enter my pussy. My
breathing became heavier and heavier. Why did Paul leave me alone with him? My mind only thought of being sexually satisfied. My clit popped out of its sheath, erect as the stranger touched it with his finger tips. I slid down in my seat opening more for the stranger as I massaged my tits, he rubbed the clit. It all became to much. No control at all as I squirted
under the table. I removed my panties and suggested we go to the loo.
Have to stop at this moment, those memories I am sharing is making me cum.

Very hot.......:devil:

Back