Young wife loves old big fat men 75y+

How did I miss this thread. You couldn't make it up. Well perhaps the op did.:eek:

Haven't had such a good laugh in ages. :)

That would probably be a response from the basement dwellers long suffering mother whose long since given up on him moving out. :rolleyes:

Hmmm...

Trying to determine if I feel up to writing... her and asking if she'd like to add anything here.

Of course, it didn't go so well the last time I asked someone if they'd be interested in that. :rolleyes:

I wish we could hear her side of the story. :D

I think it goes something like this

"Hi I'm a young slim shy 26year o!d wife with gen old guy husband ,we met when I was getting bullied by a body builder and friends while working in a bad picking up glasses,anyway he was special forces trained,he walked in,he overheard guys the big muscle guy telling mates trap me i fillet strip me then push me out in bar let me he humiliated by all in bar,anyway he saved me,bought guy bullie a drink watching him run like the coward he was,asked me toughest word i e clothes,water in joggies,old baggy woollen tops,but he took me to stylish shop,I got little tartan mini kilt red top ,hold up stockings,thigh length boots,matching lady bra,panties very see through lady Basque then took me out to local bars where every man old men asked who is me,when he introduced me as the girl from the bar they were stunned,so I well he wanna make me crew. Cum true I want to hookup with strangers old men 75+ in bar ,he Sexy chatted,touching up by accident,we will ask if you want to come to our house for late drink and he my hubby will start off proceedings,2 old men he watch ,fil. me"

"Hi I'm a young slim shy 26year o!d wife with gen old guy husband ,we met when I was getting bullied by a body builder and friends while working in a bad picking up glasses,anyway he was special forces trained,he walked in,he overheard guys the big muscle guy telling mates trap me i fillet strip me then push me out in bar let me he humiliated by all in bar,anyway he saved me,bought guy bullie a drink watching him run like the coward he was,asked me toughest word i e clothes,water in joggies,old baggy woollen tops,but he took me to stylish shop,I got little tartan mini kilt red top ,hold up stockings,thigh length boots,matching lady bra,panties very see through lady Basque then took me out to local bars where every man old men asked who is me,when he introduced me as the girl from the bar they were stunned,so I well he wanna make me crew. Cum true I want to hookup with strangers old men 75+ in bar ,he Sexy chatted,touching up by accident,we will ask if you want to come to our house for late drink and he my hubby will start off proceedings,2 old men he watch ,fil. me"

😁😁😁

So, you know her?

And here I thought one of the GB members got drunk and clicked on the wrong link and ended up in the Playground

I feel a NaNoWriMo challenge coming on....

This story is ripe with love, lost, drama, violence, lady bras... Imagine the movie they'd make out of it. I'm casting it in my head. The Rock would, of course, be cast as 'big muscle guy #1'

I have decided to elevate this to an art form and break the original text down in haiku form:

Hi I'm gen old guy
With a young slim shy twenty
6year o!d wife (pronounced six year OH! dee wife, as it was originally written)

We met when she was
Getting bullied by a bod
E builder and friends

While working in a
Bad picking up glasses, N
E way I was spe —

...never mind. This is not going to work.

Lmao! :D

I love the additions. This thread just keeps getting better and better.:)

For some strange and unknown reason, I unexpectedly thought about this legendary literary masterpiece today and wondered to myself if it would be any better if it was translated into another language.
Hi I'm gen old guy with a young slim shy 26year o!d wife,we met when she was getting bullied by a body builder and friends while working in a bad picking up glasses,anyway I was special forces trained,I walked in,I overheard guys the big muscle guy telling mates trap her i fillet strip her then push her out in bar let her he humiliated by all in bar,anyway I saved her,bought guy bullie a drink watching him run like the coward he was,asked her toughest word i e clothes,water in joggies,old baggy woollen tops,but I took her to stylish shop,she got little tartan mini kilt red top ,hold up stockings,thigh length boots,matching lady bra,panties very see through lady Basque then took her out to local bars where every man old men asked who is she,when I introduced her as the girl from the bar they were stunned,so she well I wanna make her crew. Cum true she wants to hookup with strangers old men 75+ in bar ,he Sexy chatted,touching up by accident,we will ask if you want to come to our house for late drink and I her hubby will start off proceedings,2 old men i watch ,fil. her:cattail::cathappy:
So I thought I’d try it. Here goes.

Spanish:
Hola, soy un hombre de edad avanzada con una joven delgada y tímida de 26 años, que conocimos cuando un fisicoculturista y amigos la acosaban mientras trabajaban en un mal recogiendo anteojos. De todos modos, entrené fuerzas especiales, entré Escuché por casualidad a los hombres, el gran músculo que les decía a sus compañeros que la atrapaban, la fileteaba y luego la empujaba hacia afuera en el bar, la dejó humillada por todos, de todos modos la salvé, le compré una bebida al chico bullie viéndolo correr como el cobarde que era. le pregunté su palabra más dura, es decir, ropa, agua en pantalones, tapas holgadas de lana, pero la llevé a la tienda con estilo, ella consiguió un tartán mini falda roja de tartán, medias altas, botas hasta el muslo, sujetador de dama a juego, bragas muy transparentes. Basque luego la llevó a bares locales donde todos los hombres viejos preguntaban quién era ella, cuando la presenté como la chica del bar que estaban aturdidos, así que ella quiero formar parte de su equipo. Cum es cierto que ella quiere relacionarse con extraños hombres mayores de 75 años en el bar, él conversó con Sexy, retocando por accidente, le preguntaremos si quiere venir a nuestra casa a tomar algo tarde y su esposo comenzará el procedimiento, 2 hombres mayores miro, fil. su

German:
Hallo, ich bin gen Alter Kerl mit einer jungen schlanken 26 Jahre Frau! Wir trafen uns, als sie von einem Bodybuilder und Freunden während der Arbeit in einem schlechten Pick-up-Brille schikaniert wurde, sowieso wurde ich Spezialeinheiten trainiert, ging ich rein , Ich hörte Leute der große Muskel Kerl erzählt Kumpels fangen sie ich filet Streifen sie dann Push sie in Bar ließ sie er gedemütigt von allen in Bar, trotzdem rettete ich sie, kaufte Kerl bullie ein Getränk beobachtete ihn rennen wie der Feigling er war, fragte ihr härtester Wort, dh Kleidung, Wasser in joggies, alte ausgebeulte Wolloberteile, aber ich nahm sie zum stilvollen Geschäft, sie hat kleines Tartanminikilt-rotes Top, halten Strümpfe, Schenkellängenstiefel, zusammenpassender Damen-BH, Höschen sehen sehr durch Dame Baskisch führte sie dann zu lokalen Bars, wo jeder Mann alte Männer fragte, wer sie ist, als ich sie als das Mädchen von der Bar vorstellte, waren sie betäubt, also gut, ich will ihre Mannschaft machen. Es stimmt, sie will sich mit Fremden treffen, alte Männer 75+ in der Bar, er sexy geplaudert, aus Versehen berührend, wir werden fragen, ob du zu unserem Haus für einen späten Drink kommen willst und ich, ihr Mann, werde mit 2 alten Männern anfangen ich schaue zu, fil. ihr

Russian:
Привет, я старый парень с молодой стройной застенчивой женой в возрасте 26 лет, мы встретились, когда ее избивали телостроитель и друзья, работая в плохом сборе очков, во всяком случае, я тренировал специальные силы, я вошел , Я подслушал ребята, что большой мускулистый парень, рассказывающий товарищам, ловушку ее филе, а затем вытолкнул ее в бар, позволил ей унизить всех в баре, во всяком случае, я спас ее, купил парня, который выпил, наблюдая, как он бежит, как трус, спросил ее самое жесткое слово: одежда, вода в шарах, старые мешковатые шерстяные топы, но я отвел ее в стильный магазин, у нее был маленький красно-красный малый красноватый тартан, подтянутые чулки, ботинки с бедрами, подходящий бюстгальтер, трусики, Баск затем отвела ее в местные бары, где каждый мужчина старик спросил, кто она, когда я представил ее девушке из бара, они были ошеломлены, поэтому она хорошо я хочу сделать ее команду. Смиренная правда, она хочет подключиться к незнакомцам стариков 75+ в баре, он секси болтал, трогая случайно, мы спросим, ​​хотите ли вы приехать в наш дом для позднего выпивки, и я, мой муженек, начнет разбирательство, 2 старичка я смотрю, fil. ей

Arabic:
تحصل على تخويف من قبل باني الجسم والأصدقاء أثناء العمل في التقاط النظارات سيئة ، على أي حال كنت القوات الخاصة المدربين ، مشيت في ، سمعت رجال العضلات الكبيرة يقولون لأصدقائهم احتجزها أنا فيليه شريط لها ثم دفعها في شريط السماح لها أنه أهان من قبل الجميع في شريط ، على أي حال أنا أنقذها ، اشترى الرجل bullie مشروب يراقب له تشغيل مثل الجبان كان ، سألتها أصعب كلمة أي الملابس ، الماء في joggies ، القمم الصوفية الفضفاضة القديمة ، لكنني أخذتها إلى متجر أنيق ، حصلت على قميص tartan mini kilt red top ، تمسك جوارب ، أحذية بطول الفخذ ، مطابقة حمالة صدر سيدة ، سراويل انظر من خلال سيدة ثم أخرجها الباسك إلى الحانات المحلية حيث سأل كل رجل عجوز من هي ، عندما عرضتها كفتاة من الحانة فاجأتها ، لذا فأنا أريد أن أجعل طاقمها. نائب الرئيس صحيح أنها تريد أن هوكوب مع الغرباء كبار السن من الرجال 75+ في شريط ، وقال انه يتحدث مثير ، مؤثرة عن طريق الصدفة ، ونحن سوف أسأل ما إذا كنت تريد أن تأتي إلى منزلنا للشرب في وقت متأخر ، وأنا لها بعل سوف تبدأ الإجراءات ، 2 من كبار السن من الرجال أشاهد ، فيل. لها

Japanese:
こんにちは私は若いスリムで恥ずかしがり屋26歳の老紳士です!妻、私は彼女がボディービルダーと友人に悩まされていたときに会った、とにかく私は特殊な力を訓練していた、 、私は男を耳を傾け、仲間が彼女を捕まえることを伝える大きな筋肉の男は、彼女をフィレットストリップにして、バーで彼女を押し出して、バーで彼女を屈辱させた。とにかく私は彼女を救った。私は彼女をスタイリッシュなお店に連れて行った、彼女は小さなタータンミニキルトの赤いトップを持って、ストッキングを保持し、太ももの長さのブーツ、マッチレディースブラジャー、パンティーは非常に女性を参照してくださいバスクは彼女を地元のバーに連れて行きました。そこでは、すべての男性の老人が誰であるかを尋ねました。私は彼女をバーの娘として紹介したとき、驚いていました。彼女は真実を知り合いにしたいと思っている老人75歳以上のバー、彼はセクシーなおしゃべりをしていて偶然に触れてしまい、私たちは家に帰って飲みたいのか聞いてきます。私は見ます。彼女

Swahili:
Hi mimi ni mzee wa zamani wa kijana na mdogo mdogo wa mke wa miaka 26, tulikutana wakati alipopatwa na wajenzi wa mwili na marafiki wakati akifanya kazi katika vioo vichache vichache vibaya, hata hivyo nilikuwa na mafunzo maalum, nilitembea , Niliwasikia wavulana mvulana mkubwa wa kuwasiliana na mwenzi wake mchanga na kumfukuza nje kwenye bar, basi naye ameshutumiwa na wote kwenye bar, hata hivyo nimemponya, alinunua guy bullie kunywa akiangalia akiwa kama mjinga, aliuliza neno lake kali zaidi, yaani nguo, maji katika joggies, juu ya vidole vya pamba za pamba, lakini nikampeleka kwenye duka la maridadi, alipata kidogo ya kartani ya juu ya kart nyekundu, kushikilia vifuniko, buti za urefu wa mguu, vinavyolingana na mwanamke wa bra, Kibasque kisha kumchukua nje kwenye baa za mitaa ambapo kila mtu mzee aliuliza ni nani, wakati nikamtambulisha kama msichana kutoka bar walipopigwa, hivyo yeye nataka kuwafanya wafanyakazi wake. Cum kweli yeye anataka kuzungumza na wageni wazee 75+ katika bar, yeye Sexy chatted, kugusa juu kwa ajali, sisi kuuliza kama unataka kuja nyumbani kwa ajili ya kunywa marehemu na mimi hubby yake itaanza kesi, 2 wazee mimi kuangalia, faili. yake
Seems to me like some of the languages make more sense in English than the original English (?) version.

I challenge you to find a better language translation, or better yet, do an actual audio of this diatribe...er...I mean classical literary work as a sound file in another language.

Back