Hot Nude Pics of Celebrities & Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monique Gabrielle:

1sdHCdn.jpg


i2bYsqqAceRC1.gif


8vgWxXD.jpg


rg6irDz.jpg


lusciousnet_monique_gabrielle_gif_661065397.gif


FNaTVPP.jpg
 
THE LATEST:

Kate Moss: Nobody wants to gather near her unless they're stoned.

Catherine Deneuve: Nobody cares how to pronounce the surname b/c they never even have reason to say the first.

Helga Lovekaty: But Katy avoids Helga at all costs.
 
THE LATEST:

Kate Moss: Nobody wants to gather near her unless they're stoned.

Catherine Deneuve: Nobody cares how to pronounce the surname b/c they never even have reason to say the first.

Helga Lovekaty: But Katy avoids Helga at all costs.

Kate Moss - She is on this thread because
she has been a model for over twenty+ years.

Catherine Deneuve - Of course you don't
care about her. She has never been in a movie
with a CG character. She's an Oscar-nominated
actress that has been in 121 movies. This just
proves that you are an idiot that doesn't have
any taste. It does explain why you don't know
how to pronounce her last name correctly.

Helga Lovekaty - I don't know what you
tried to convey with that statement. I think you
tried to write something witty and failed
miserably, which is understandable since you are
an untalented hack.

th
 
Kate Moss - She is on this thread because she has been a model for over twenty+ years.

Never said I didn't know why, or that she didn't belong.

Catherine Deneuve - Of course you don't care about her. She has never been in a movie with a CG character. She's an Oscar-nominated actress that has been in 121 movies. This just proves that you are an idiot that doesn't have any taste. It does explain why you don't know how to pronounce her last name correctly.

You are the immature one (can't name the last movie I saw that had a CG character), as well as the idiot (proven in that you wrote the verb as "does explain" after saying something "proves" something else, when that is only done after saying the negative verb in the prior sentence).

Helga Lovekaty - I don't know what you tried to convey with that statement. I think you tried to write something witty and failed miserably, which is understandable since you are an untalented hack.

Actually, this again proves not that I am an untalented anything, but that you are an idiot. It was obvious to anyone else I was simply making a joke. It might have been just as obvious to you, except that you prior believed a man could only make a joke if he was one of the millions picking your mother up on the sidewalk.
 
Can you 2 get a room? This is a thread, on a website, that has nothing to do with the relationship between you both. The rest of us are trying to enjoying it.

Either Ignore each other (Which is a feature) or start your own thread together where the 2 of you can piss all over each other and compare dick sizes.

Thanks,

EVERYONE else.
 
Well-aware who Mylene & Brooke Burns are (still catch "Dog Eat Dog" on GSN some weekends, sometimes only to see her, though I must say she's not even the hottest famous celebrity "Brooke B." I know...

However, if you can read my post, you can probably also see each of those posts contain pictures that do not fit the thread title.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top