Welcome to Prison, Ladies. (OOC Page)

Just asking if the prison thread is ending? Seems like everyone stopped posting to it.
 
I'm still interested in it. I've been MIA for a while. I am playing catch up while I am working three jobs and a convention this weekend @_@
 
I'm waiting my turn. We've had a couple slow weeks in the past, it will happen occasionally, and that's perfectly fine. We go at the pace of the players, no sense in leaving people behind.
 
I reading the updates, waiting for a suitable time to bring Anderson back on shift
 
I am waiting for Golden, but it seems she has gone MIA again. May have to have Blair leave Solitary and rejoin , but at the moment there is no need.

Can have my new girl Kendra meet Tia in infirmiry and discuss the Seven Sisters if needed though.
 
Last edited:
I am too.

We can have Aussie Wolf's Kendra meet Tia in the infirmary while we're waiting. Since Tia's an NPC, anyone is welcome to claim her in that scene if they would like.
 
Sorry I have been MIA for a bit in Hospital. However technically Blair is stuck in Solitary waiting on Goldens character but I think she has gone MIA again so I can have him leave and rejoin somewhere.

And yes I can have Kendra go to the infirmary if anyone wants to do that.
 
I'm sorry to hear that, Aussie! I hope you're all right. Don't feel obligated to post if you're unable.
 
Since Tia and Kendra will be scheming against Viper and Tricia, I think someone besides me should take Tia's role in that scene. This would male the story more unpredictable.

I'm also anxious to find out how Tricia factors into Viper's new schemes.
 
Well will hang off then until someone raises their hand for the position of Tia.
 
Poised and waiting for a suitable opportunity for Anderson to come back on duty
 
Where did everyone go? Waiting for captain winters to continue our scene. So I can move on maybe encountering other characters
 
I haven't seen Elvenoff1 on for awhile. I would just post that you received a call from your boss and upon orders you had to leave and on your way out of the Prison you ran into one of the other characters.

Just a thought, instead of waiting days for him to respond. I'm still waiting for Tricia so that Viper can get busy and take over the Prison :D
 
I'm sorry I've been gone so long! RL demanded quite a lot from me, and I wasn't feeling sexy as a result.

Interested to see what Viper does with Ash, and with Tricia. I think Tricia might be leaning more towards becoming a criminal now that her daughter is in danger, and I remember Viper having plans for Tricia as well. And Ash was told to find Tricia, so if we're leaving Elvenoff behind for a while, I could be back in my cell or at work with Viper when Ash comes calling.
 
I think I am just going to post that I have left the solitary cells. If you want Amber Blair can have another chat with you regarding Tia and her crew and about the payment he is expecting from both you and Tricia and then I think I will post a scene in the Hospital between him and Tia. Maybe a bit of threatening.
 
It's been two weeks since Elvenoff posted, why don't we continue? I posted last, so why doesn't Amber or Ash post next? I'll follow your lead, if you decide I'm already back in my cell or en route.
 
Back
Top