Anybody want to start a poetry orgy?

arielsgoddess

Really Really Experienced
Can be tributes, jokes, dirty limericks--you name it. I've posted a few poems lately 'for' other Literoticas--some serious, some silly--and alot of private ones. Pick another forum member and write one either about or to them. Anyone game?

Can be tributes, jokes, dirty limericks--you name it. I've posted a few poems lately 'for' other Literoticas--some serious, some silly--and alot of private ones. Pick another forum member and write one either about or to them. Anyone game?

a poetry orgy
i love you
you have filled my clouded days
with smears of creamy blue
:rose:

I've done a twosome
a threesome too
and now how about
an orgy with you ...... and you ...... and you ........ and how about your over there?

I want your skin to drop its prims
just touch the object
click animate my avatar.
Swing on my virtual hammock
and I'll show you how I sit
on that pink dildo ...
Let it ride, baby.

And so it begins, a little....

Neci, it pleases me as much as your tits
That you went first in answering this--
EroticO, always the cryptic message bringer
Champagne--doesn't that make you a swinger?
And UnderYourSpell--never without your twisted wit!

Welcome, ladies, hopefully we will be joined by many more. On the real-life exhibitionism, I am sure you ladies would all beat me, even with your hands tied behind your backs (or was that just a rumor that bear character started?--lol). As far as dildos go, mine cum--they're between 6' and 6'4", colored caucasian and multihued. Although I don't have to worry about them falling through a rope hammock at a critical moment :devil: , it would be nice to throw them in a drawer when they annoy me. While they are more entertaining than the more portable variety I think you refer to, they are not as much fun as y'all are on the forum sometimes--imaginative women rule!

Last edited:
Hey--who says I discriminate.....

It's kind of like being in th dark, lol, all the people in the forum that I don't know personally yet.....how do ya know for sure unless you reach-out and touch someone? There are some that still prefer other identities other than the physical. That's why I keep trying to find ways to engage people in less narrow ways than jumping-in on others roleplaying, etc. I prefer to start-out as friends-having-fun, and go from there. Many apologies to EroticOrogeny if I have affronted your masculinity, dear sir--although you have posted on a couple of my threads, we have never 'talked', so I knew-not what your preferences were. Humbly, Ariel

When I started submitting someone (I think it was Angeline) thought I was a guy so I know these things happen. There's one poster who writes only about shemales etc and I'm still not sure whether its a man or a woman

men and women please apply here
the line starts behind the welfare applicants
please drop your poetry - smeared in cum and lust -
into the hot tight wet box
hit the button posted "Submit Reply"
and maybe
just maybe
you will have the luck of multiple orgasms

I don't queue for sex and I always have mulitples NOT as easily as a certain person in here but when I do ........

There was a young lady, a Brit
Went looking to try and find IT,
The trouble she said
as she bounced off the bed,
these cocks are too big to fit

The Curse of the Multiple O

there once was a lady
who fell to desire
and with his words
he lit her fire

slowly to start
then pushing the throttle
her head jerked back
and opened the bottle

as juices went spraying
they covered their heads
and whispered one loudly
"now there's one i'd steal for me bed"

but cumming and cumming
onlookers could see
this poor little lady
all soaked in fresh glee

stand up she did try
but dropped to her knees
taken down by more tremors
from the floor of the sea

when the tsunami reached shore
all gathered to gaze
and away they were washed
in the oncoming blaze

It's kind of like being in th dark, lol, all the people in the forum that I don't know personally yet.....how do ya know for sure unless you reach-out and touch someone? There are some that still prefer other identities other than the physical. That's why I keep trying to find ways to engage people in less narrow ways than jumping-in on others roleplaying, etc. I prefer to start-out as friends-having-fun, and go from there. Many apologies to EroticOrogeny if I have affronted your masculinity, dear sir--although you have posted on a couple of my threads, we have never 'talked', so I knew-not what your preferences were. Humbly, Ariel

No problem. My profile doesn't provide any indication (but the dropdown does like to my lit page, which does). My avatar provides no indication either (I'm planning on using for a illustrated survivor poem).

Where's the random pix then all I can find is a thread about them?!

stress was high
home was wild
i took them down
to relax a while
i am feeling a little
refreshed
so i took some new pictures
mainly of my chest
they start on page 12
only a couple for now
tomorrow - we'll see
as to what pleases me :)

Orgy Porgie

Orgy Porgie, puddin' and thigh,
banged the girls and made them sigh,
When the boys came out to play
Orgy Porgie told them to fuck off and leave.

DeepGreenEyes
You drive me wild
please stay and play
or fuck me.

stress was high
home was wild
i took them down
to relax a while
i am feeling a little
refreshed
so i took some new pictures