Blood War ~Closed~

Viv smiled as her dress slipped off her body to the floor. Biting lip as she looked to him, nodding her head. "I was."she said. Pulling Dracula into a hot kiss as he gripped her ass. Moaning into the kiss soon pulling away. "Mmm let's see what you can do. "She said.
 
Dracula smirked devilishly but in a way he knew would turn Viv on more. He said "as the lady wishes. I promise this will be the best night of your life," ' and the last.' He silently added the last part. Soon attacking her lips in a hungry kiss again. Pushing her to the bed. Climbing over her looming over her body with his powerful form. He removed her bra licking and sucking her nipples to hardened peaks. Pulling them with his teeth.
 
Viv began to moan as her finger ran through his hair! Oh she was loving this and trying to keep her needy side in check. Her panties had a nice wet spot from Dracula. She had no idea what was in store for the night!
 
Dracula kept his attention on her breasts wanting to press all of Viv buttons brefore he ended her life. He slid his hand into her panties. Fingers teasing her pussy lips and her clit as he kept sucking and biting her hard nipples. He looked up at her with eyes that said "lose yourself."
 
Viv moaned more before she felt him teasing her pussy. Biting her lip as she was just couldn't wait to be fucked. "Oh...shit....just fuck me already."she said. Seeing a smile before her panites were ripped off before she propped herself up. Her pussy nice and wet for him, waiting to be fucked.
 
Dracula didn't have to be told again. He thrust into her with one hard thrust capturing her lips as she screamed in pleasure in a hot kiss. Gripping her hips he started to thrust into her slowly hearing pleas to fuck her harder he took the invitation pistoning into her human body with as much force as he could without breaking her. He wanted her to be lost in pleasure before she lost her life.
 
Viv was moaning as they kissed, loving how rough he was. Pulling away before she coverd his neck in kisses. "Fuck that feels so good."she said. She was throughly going to be pleased before he took her life.
 
Dracula smirked as she kissed his neck pulling out of her. Just as she was about to ask why he stopped he flipped her over onto her hands and knees sliding back into viv as he continued to ravish her.
 
Viv was about to question him but soon found herself grabbing the bed. Really loving this as he was hitting all the right spots. Letting out a loud moan as she came hard.
 
Dracula watched as she came around his cock. He smirked as she was coming down from her high. Roughly pulling her hair so she was flush against his chest he bit roughly into her neck. Draining her dry at the peak of her pleasure. Tossing the body back to the bed. He said "it would be a disgrace to my dear vivian to turn someone who shared her looks I will find a new bride in japan but it won't by you my dear. Atleast you got the experience peak ecstacy before I killed you. He got dressed leaving to rerturn to his brides and eric.
 
The others were sleeping except for Luciana who was waiting for Dracula. Knowing he was still upset, she wanted to be sure that was okay. Hearing the door open before she headed downstairs. "Everything alright?"she asked.
 
Dracula seeing Luciana he said "yes I fed from my meal right as she reached orgasm. It helped calm me some. I couldn't change her though someone that looked that much like Luciana. I didn't even come myself in her only used her for my meal."
 
Luciana frowned before walking over to him. Naked as she began to undress him, "Then let me please you." Smiling before ahe kissed Dracula as she shedded his clothes. Stroking him as her fangs grazed his neck. Smirking before she got on her knees and wasting no time as she began to suck him.
 
Dracula groaned as luciana began to suck him. His hands stroking her hair affectionatly as she sucked him off. He said "mm fuck Luciana. I love your mouth my beautiful bride. My queen of night."
 
Luciana looked up as she sucked him before easing him out. "Well this Queen wants to please her king."she said. Smiling as she sat him down on the he couch before seating herself on his cock. Beginning to ride him as she pulled him into a passionate kiss.
 
Dracula moaned as she began to ride him. He whispered hungrily into her ear "then please me." Before pulling her head back and attacking her neck with kisses and bites with his fangs. Thrusting up roughly to meet her hips knowing her vampire body could take it.
 
Luciana let out a moan as he began to thrust up into her. "Mmm I'm going to have to have you fuck my ass."she said. Smiling as she knew Dracula loved it and wouldn't say no. Riding him harder before she eased him out. Soon feeling him bend her over the couch. "Mmmmm I love this side of you."she said.
 
Dracula gripped her hips thrusting into her hard and deep as he fucked her ass. He ran his hand up her spine. Lightly gripping her throat as he pulled her flush against his back as he fucked her ass. Releasing her as he kissed her neck and said "You like this side of me. When I use your body for my pleasure like a toy. Love when your master owns your body."
 
Luciana was moaning pretty good as he fucked her ass. "Mmm after all I was your first bride."she said. Holding him close to her as she leaned her head back. Kissing his neck before she playfully biting it. "Though it still upsets me that I have to share you with this Bella."she said. Still not understanding as to why she was more important than her.
 
Dracula continued to ravish her growl ferally against her as she questioned him on bella. He said "because my luciana if she is slain I won't be able to be sealed but her blood is potent. As a vampire she would be powerful. Powerful enough that us our family... our children!" Giving one hard thrust at the word "would be protected from any other hunter. Especially now her hand in vivian's death will be payed with her being my bride my slave forever but you will always be my first in this age." Soon coming hard as he filled her to the brim with his hot seed.
 
Luciana soon felt him fill her ass before she nodded her head. "That means you will choose her over us majority of the time?"she said. Easing him out before she sat on the couch. "I understand she means a lot...but like Kayla I've grown feelings. I've been by your side for all of this..."she said.
 
Dracula said "my luciana I will never keep my brides wanting. Bella will be one of us but I will never put her above either of you. All of you will be my queens of the night. She must join us though in order to protect all of us.
 
Luciana nodded her head before she snuggled up to him. "Alright I just want to be sure that she won't take you away."she said. Nuzzling his chest before softly kissing it. "I....just want to be sure that you are okay and safe."she said.
 
Dracula kissed her and said "I know my love. I want the same and we will once bella is one of us. We will all be safe and Kayla will be happy as well. You me Kayla bella and anyone else we give our gift will be safe with someone like bella changed." He said "come my love lets rest we will follow them to japan and I will find someone to embrace with our gift someone of your choosing "wanting luciana's input on his next bride.
 
Luciana smiled as they headed upstairs to the bedroom. Loving that he wanted her input for the next bride. Once more rose, Bella woke up and snuggled closer to Marcius. Kissing him before she laid on top of him. "Morning hun."she said.
 
Back
Top