Stories that play on Jealousy

jharp

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Posts
408
Hello all.

First time posting here on these forums and I'm honestly not sure if this is the proper sub-forum to post this thread to ask this question, but it seems to be. So here goes.

Anyway I'm looking for stories that play on Jealousy. Specifically in a married setting or committed relationship. Basically a husband or boyfriend sees his woman getting an inordinate amount of attention from good-looking men and it sparks that jealous feeling from him. The story then focuses on him battling that emotion and taking action. Preferably positive action to change his life and to his marriage/relationship.

As for the woman there could be many reasons she's soaking up this kind of attention; She could be naive and flattered or arrogant and think she's in control or maybe she has lost interest in her husband/boyfriend and enjoys the attention she gets from these men she's wasn't getting from her Husband/boyfriend. (Prior to his revelation).

I would prefer happy stories where the wife/girlfriend remains faithful (Though a good emotional rollercoaster of will she/won't she cheat) is fun to read (Though I prefer to know she wont But not a prerequisite).

Considering how many people tend to love the emotional aspect of these stories over general spank tics, they are surprisingly hard to find. Can you help me out guys And gals? Please link these stories here. I'd really appreciate it.

Jon.
 
Actually, this forum is for writers to exchange ideas about what to write, or to fine-tune their ideas, or to just dump ideas for other authors to use. Your question would be better off in the "Looking for a Story" subforum under the "Story Feedback" forum. Good luck!
 
Actually, this forum is for writers to exchange ideas about what to write, or to fine-tune their ideas, or to just dump ideas for other authors to use. Your question would be better off in the "Looking for a Story" subforum under the "Story Feedback" forum. Good luck!


Thank you. I had just found it too. Not familiar with the forums yet. Is there a way I can move it or perhaps get a forum Moderator to move it?
 
Thank you. I had just found it too. Not familiar with the forums yet. Is there a way I can move it or perhaps get a forum Moderator to move it?

You can hit the "report post" button if you like (the exclamation point icon). Or you can just leave it and it will be taken care of eventually.
 
Oh no, not another pregnancy story . . .

To those who have inquired via PM and email about my recent stories involving pregnancies and men who like pregnant sex and pregnant women. My own pregnancy (my first) was a wonderful experience shared with an extraordinary older lover and filled with physically and emotionally satisfying sex and lovemaking. During this time my creative energies skyrocketed resulting in a number of unfinished stories dealing with some of the feelings and fantasies I experienced. Lately I have been working on and completing those back logged stories. As you've noticed they center around pregnancy and that special sexual pleasure enjoyed only when pregnant.
Bear with me . . . I only have a couple more left :eek:

Meredith
 
So nothing on stories that play on a Husbands jealousy? I know I've read at least 1 story that played on this.
 
Back
Top