I probably shouldn't...

Her song Breathe is good to,going thru the you tube list inbetween your comments :)

I'm curious...and bored...and nothing seems to be happening here right now...

So tell me - which pic do you like the best?
(Index is updated apart from the rose pictures posted over the past few days, so you have every chance to pick you favourite)

Let me know - Which one(s) and why?
As always I really appreciate your opinions :kiss:

This one is a favourite. Although I don't know if I'd be able to tell you that again tomorrow (or in an hour) because there are quite a few that I find captivating. For today, I like the combination of colour, curves, and subtle eroticism of the photo. The colour works for me. Seems a little dark and romantic. I'm not sure full colour would have had the same effect. I like that I can see a bunch of curves I may not normally glimpse, like the bottoms of your feat, a hint of ass, the backs of your thighs. As well as the tops of thighs and sexy stomach. Your hips and breasts (two of my favourite curves) are left to the imagination with enough hint to know I wish I could see more. Finally, your hand. It could just be concealing yourself, but more than likely it's up to something far far sexier. Not quite covering that hot little landing strip, but doing a very good job keeping my gaze off your beautiful pussy. I want to see what happens next, but that might mean not seeing this anymore, leaves me feeling torn.

Happy ramblings!

They are all nice and love..i think.the thread is coming.on great.Though i.just come.here for your lovely kisses.

In that case :kiss::kiss:

Rambling is for when your away,but rambling with you would be my honor,just pic a topic to derail from and let the can of rambling begin....

What do you call what you do when I'm here then?

Her song Breathe is good to,going thru the you tube list inbetween your comments :)

I'm actually not a big fan in general, just a few songs that sticks...it's the damn rambling lyrics :)
take for example: Ge-ge-e jo jo uh lala hmm let's go, Geronimo.....
That clings to your brain!

This one is a favourite. Although I don't know if I'd be able to tell you that again tomorrow (or in an hour) because there are quite a few that I find captivating. For today, I like the combination of colour, curves, and subtle eroticism of the photo. The colour works for me. Seems a little dark and romantic. I'm not sure full colour would have had the same effect. I like that I can see a bunch of curves I may not normally glimpse, like the bottoms of your feat, a hint of ass, the backs of your thighs. As well as the tops of thighs and sexy stomach. Your hips and breasts (two of my favourite curves) are left to the imagination with enough hint to know I wish I could see more. Finally, your hand. It could just be concealing yourself, but more than likely it's up to something far far sexier. Not quite covering that hot little landing strip, but doing a very good job keeping my gaze off your beautiful pussy. I want to see what happens next, but that might mean not seeing this anymore, leaves me feeling torn.

Happy ramblings!

Thank you:heart:
Very detailed and everything I wanted to know :) I like to know what works for you guys!

Ah AG Its a New Year was trying to keep my rambling down,does this mean your missing the rambling? :eek:
So far out of 5 songs I'm liking just the breathe one,but the day is still young here.

Thank you:heart:
Very detailed and everything I wanted to know :) I like to know what works for you guys!

My pleasure! Top things that consistently work for me are: lips, curves, female masturbation, lingerie. In no particular order :D. Nothing like (mostly) full disclosure to spice up a dull day.

I like all your pics the soft pics of your neck and shoulders or the sexier ones of your hard nipples or lower sex.
Its the not knowing what you will post or feel that is the real hook for me on this thread.
You can totally revamp the thread and decide you don't like it and return to whatever you like and have fun with..and thats my rambling though on this matter
Oh man I just heard Gernimo and its stuck in my head now,your evil AG

Last edited by a moderator:
I like all your pics the soft pics of your neck and shoulders or the sexier ones of your hard nipples or lower sex.
Its the not knowing what you will post or feel that is the real hook for me on this thread.
You can totally revamp the thread and decide you don't like it and return to whatever you like and have fun with..and thats my rambling though on this matter
Oh man I just heard Gernimo and its stuck in my head now,your evil AG

MUAHAHAH ! :devil:

And thanks - it's not that I'm changing the thread or anything - just want to know peoples honest, overall opinion:)

My pleasure! Top things that consistently work for me are: lips, curves, female masturbation, lingerie. In no particular order :D. Nothing like (mostly) full disclosure to spice up a dull day.

*Takes notes*
Good to know:D

AG the pics are great and you seem to be having fun,so whatever you post I'm going to like it 9 out of 10 times,got to allow for a bad day every now and then:)
Fun thread could be a good reason to follow even after you've tucked yourself in bed from us!

So did you get mine?
And I share QSco comment,because its wise and I didn't think of it first!

I can't just choose one, but my favourites are:

- The unbuttoned shirt becoming slowly more unbuttoned.
- The kimono strip.

I love it when you slowly reveal your body by gradually stripping out of items of clothing. A slow erotic tease is great.

- The rose petal and candle wax shots.

These were really well shot, and very erotic.

- The shots of your breasts.

I like a beautiful pair of breasts, enough said.

Does that help to answer your question :)?

Any pics you give us are greatly appriciated. My favorite is all of them. There I made my choice & I'm sticking with it!

I can't just choose one, but my favourites are:

- The unbuttoned shirt becoming slowly more unbuttoned.
- The kimono strip.

I love it when you slowly reveal your body by gradually stripping out of items of clothing. A slow erotic tease is great.

- The rose petal and candle wax shots.

These were really well shot, and very erotic.

- The shots of your breasts.

I like a beautiful pair of breasts, enough said.

Does that help to answer your question :)?

Yes, that helps a lot :) Thank you:kiss:

Any pics you give us are greatly appriciated. My favorite is all of them. There I made my choice & I'm sticking with it!

AG the pics are great and you seem to be having fun,so whatever you post I'm going to like it 9 out of 10 times,got to allow for a bad day every now and then:)
Fun thread could be a good reason to follow even after you've tucked yourself in bed from us!

You guys are so easy to please :)

...but let's face it, I'm a sucker for attention! So here I am, hoping that just a tiny bit of that attention might be positive...

Anyway, I'm not the best photographer or have the best equipment to work with (in many ways), but it's the intention that counts, right?

So here we go - starting with the thing I think is most sexy at the moment:
You most definitely have my attention :)

Sigh

It's weekend, I'm bored...so I'm gonna post the last of the rose pics...

Petals 5.JPG

I can only speak of rmyself; "I may be easy, but I ain't cheap!!!!!" (Just relatively inexpensive.)

The cascading rose petals trailing down your body are sublime :kiss:. I'm going to miss coming in here for the next few months.

Back