Planet's Collide (jc199123)

A bead of sweat ran down her face and she was going to give in "I'm going to.." She couldn't finish that so instead she kissed his lips moaning within the kiss as her Orgasm came out for the first time.
 
He continued to thrust and kiss her as she orgasmed feeling her insides spasm around his cock. " Where do you want me to cum?" He asked between kisses.
 
She panted softly "Where ever you want" She said softly and closed her eyes, feeling there hot bodies together.
 
He continued to fuck her thrusting even harder and faster. He could feel himself getting closer and closer soon he gave one last thrust hurrying himself deep in her cumming hard. He continued to kiss her leaving himself in her.
 
She groaned happily her heart racing everything inside her exploded, the kiss was wonderful but if only she realized when he came into her, something special went inside, making a home for the life to grow. She broke the kiss to get air and looked at him it was a beautiful feeling between them and she silently wondered if she would see him again.
 
"Well I have we have fun on our date tonight." He said to her smiling before lovingly kissing her on the lips giving her a peck.
 
She blushed at him and nodded "Me to" She said softly "Want to come back to my place?" she asked hoping he would come.
 
"Or we could go to mine what ever makes you feel comfortable." He said to her as his cock pops out of her pussy resting on her thigh.
 
She nodded to him "Show me your place" Normally she would never have done w hat she did tonight, but something about him made her open up and explore with him.
 
He buttoned her up and took her by the hand out of the bar and to his place. It was a normal place small but for just having him it was perfect.
 
Once he took her to his home she looked around, she smiled "Just like my apartment its small but its good for me you know?" She said with a grin on her face. She walked towards the couch and sighed softly. "There is something in you that attracts me and I am not sure why " She said softly. "You are the first to have me sextually and normally I am not as forward as I was, but next time how about we make love instead of fucking?" She smiled. to her there was a big difference.
 
"Don't worry we will but let's make sure we are in bed not in public. Unless you like the idea we cannot get fully nude in public." He saidnsitting beside of her kissingnher forehead.
 
She chuckled "I don't even know why I reacted that way, that kind of thing would label me a slut yet you are the only man I have ever had sex with" She said softly and felt like a whore.
 
"Don't worry about it we both got carried away but at least we have an attraction to each other."he said caressing her cheek.
 
Last edited:
She nuzzled his hand and nodded, she looked at his DVD collection and grinned "Wanna watch something"
 
"Sure what do you want to watch?" He asked rubbing her cheek with his thumb.
 
Last edited:
She smiled and grabbed one, putting it in his DVD player and sat down, patting the spot beside her.
 
Without hesitation he sits beside of her and cuddles her while the DVD is getting ready.
 
She smiled and began to watch the movie Alien, it was the last one they did, it came to the queen giving birth, then her own off spring killed her, she couldn't help but look away a little.

"I always feel sorry for the alien queen, being nothing more then a production worker so to speak"
 
"Well given how this alien species reproduces it is no wonder that her own child killed her." He said holding her a bit tighter.
 
Last edited:
" perhaps but still being shackled. And always giving birth, must suck you know" she said in a kind and soft spoken. She enjoyed her time with him, it was in that moment she noticed it was 2am. "Aww damn" she said in a frustrated sort of way. "Would you mind if i slept here tonight? Its 2 am and im tired but want to spend more time with you"
 
"Sure you can." He said giving her a hug."Are you going to sleep in bed with me or do you want to sleep alone? Also do you want to barrow a shirt and a pair of boxers yo sleep in?" He asked her before locking eyes with her again.
 
She smiled that would be good. And where she wanted to sleep. "I dont mind sleeping next to you "she said a smile never leaving his side.
 
He took her hand and lead her to his room where itbhad a spacious bed. He grabbed a t shirt and a pair of his elastic waist band boxers and handed them to her to change into.
 
She laid down it was a dream come true and it was a new feeling she looked into his eyes
 
Back
Top