My Favorite Quotes

"You have about as much credibility as the Indigo Girls at Lilith Fair, watching a gaggle of indiscriminate pseudo-lesbians of questionable Methodist upbringing mounting each other on the lawn of a small New England all-girls college, their leg hair intertwining like two millipedes applying 1000 figure-4 leglocks to each other, and panting in unison to the lyrics of Galileo in their childhood abuse-driven orgy, which will heretofore be referred to as a 'granola clusterfuck'."
 
Pseudomoniker said:
"You have about as much credibility as the Indigo Girls at Lilith Fair, watching a gaggle of indiscriminate pseudo-lesbians of questionable Methodist upbringing mounting each other on the lawn of a small New England all-girls college, their leg hair intertwining like two millipedes applying 1000 figure-4 leglocks to each other, and panting in unison to the lyrics of Galileo in their childhood abuse-driven orgy, which will heretofore be referred to as a 'granola clusterfuck'."
That's a lot of credibility..... :D
 
There's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest,
your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo.
It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.

~ Gretchen Kemp ~​
 
You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved,
and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it.

~ Anonymous ~​
 
Love never dies a natural death.
It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source.
It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals.
It dies of illness and wounds;
it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.

~ Anais Nin ~​
 
The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. At late or early hour now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with a will, Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still.
-- "Easy " Eddy O'Hare, attorney and business partner of Al Capone
 
We are such stuff
As dreams are made on, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep.

Goodnight~
 
"If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is a part of yourself.
What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us."

~ Herman Hesse ~​
 
The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
- Carl Jung
 
Back
Top