Threesome idea.

laffalot

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Posts
108
If anyone is interested, here is a simple idea free for the taking.

Cindy is getting annoyed with her husband Rick who keeps pushing her to agree to a threesome with another woman. She tells him that she's not interested, and that she would be jealous watching him fucking another woman, but he continues to bug her. His argument is that it's not only for his pleasure. He insists that it's not about him fucking another woman, he just wants her to experience the soft touch of a woman, and he also brings up that old trope of 'only a woman can truly please another woman.'

Cindy counters with bringing in another guy instead, but Rick balks at that idea, insisting that having another guy there would feel "gay".

After months of rebuffing Rick's requests, Cindy finally relents by telling him that she's only interested if she gets to pick the woman. He readily agrees, thinking that he's finally hit the jackpot. A few weeks later, Cindy tells Rick that she knows a woman who is bisexual and may be interested in joining them for a threesome. Rick is thrilled. Cindy shows him a few pictures and he can't believe how gorgeous the woman is.

More time passes and Rick puts more pressure on Cindy to hurry things along. While making love, Cindy talks about how she's really come around to the idea of being with a woman, and that she's even become excited about the thought of him fucking her friend. Rick can't believe his luck.

The night arrives when all three meet in a hotel room. Rick can't believe how stunning the friend Rhonda is, and her low voice is so sexy for some reason. She's tall, with a womanly body and curves in all the right places. After a few drinks to get everyone loose, the two women begin to make out. Tops come off and Rick gets his first look at Rhonda's perky breasts and thick nipples.

Rhonda begins to feel up Cindy while Rick watches. Soon, the rest of Cindy's clothes are removed and Rhonda goes down on her, bringing her to a quick orgasm. Rick pulls his cock out and tries to not rub it while watching the sexy scene. After Cindy's orgasm, Rhonda slides between Rick's legs and starts sucking him. Meanwhile, Cindy slides down and begins to remove Rhonda's clothes, all except the underwear.

After a few minutes of incredible head, Rick tells Rhonda that he wants to taste her pussy and let his wife try it also. Rhonda agrees and moves to the bed. She turns away from him and strips her underwear off, then covers herself with her hands as she lays back.

"Don't be shy, sweetie," Rick says as he crawls between her legs with Cindy coming in behind him and wrapping her arms around his waist to stroke his cock.

"Oh, I'm not shy," Rhonda says, "I'm just waiting for you to get close." Then she removes her hands revealing.... a throbbing six inch cock.


Okay, maybe everyone saw that twist coming from a mile away, but if done correctly it could be a very sexy story. The homophobic man needs some convincing at first, but soon he is sucking Rhonda's cock and loving it.
 
The "high concept": Rather than hire a couple of hookers for an exciting evening, a guy nags his GF for months for an FFM combo. Rather than dump his sorry ass, the GF springs a dickgirl on him. Hilarity ensues. That's the gist of it, right?

A woman started the thread i want to see my husband suck a cock for only once .how to convince him ? on the How-To Cafe forum, sort of a reversal of your scenario. Maybe she needs to find a dickgirl too.
 
I'm sure it's been done before, but that just means it is a good idea. The twist will thrill some but annoy the haters. We all get haters. Ignore them.
 
Back
Top