Wife confesses lesbian affair to hubby, insists 3some with other girl as apology

TexMan324

Really Experienced
A married woman has a one-time sexual fling with another girl and is guilt-ridden not because she had an lesbian affair behind her husband's back, but that she didn't invite him in. Wife and girlfriend confess affair to hubby and want to apologize by having threesome with him, giving the husband twice the affection they gave each other

This sounds like a good idea. However I would request a few things to make it more enjoyable. First, don’t concentrate on the shame of the affair. Don’t make it a story where the husband is compared with the friend as lover and one is judged as better or worse. That kind of game is some people’s kink, but imo it ruins stories more often than not.

Second idea- make both women past lovers of the lucky guy. Not necessarily each other, they can be longtime best friends broadening their horizons for the first time in the present. But the husband dated them both in the past before marrying the woman with whom he was more compatible. Meanwhile their maid of honor remained unattached and close with the couple emotionally but not physically until now. This should lessen jealousy a bit and make things easier to believe for the reader.

Where it goes after the threesome… I’d leave it open ended personally. I’m too tired to give it further thought.

Hmm... I like an amalgam of those two ideas. Couple is recently married (a year maybe) and the wife is caught having sex with her maid of honor. When the truth comes out, it's revealed that the two women (bi wife and lesbian pal) were lovers in college. The two have stayed close but non-sexual since she met him. One night while he's on night shift, she lets a bottle of wine go to her head and then she's kissing her and then ... well.

What makes the story good is the emotions here. The lesbian friend is in love with his wife and always has been. Wife has feelings for her and is certainly sexually attracted to her, but is in love with her husband. Husband is shocked and feels betrayed.

Jumping into a FMF situation is the easiest thing to do and the most titilating, but I think the emotional gymnastics that everyone has to go through to handle a FFM relationship would make for a more interesting story.

Good one Tex.

If you can make the husband get over his feelings of betrayal and get involved with the women, you got me. He gets upset and lets anger control him, hurts the women, I don’t care how realistic your story is. I will not enjoy it. I’m all about the happy endings.

If you can make the husband get over his feelings of betrayal and get involved with the women, you got me. He gets upset and lets anger control him, hurts the women, I don’t care how realistic your story is. I will not enjoy it. I’m all about the happy endings.

Oh definitely. Happy endings for the win, but there has to be understanding and forgiveness and communication, before we get there. It would be a good romance I think.

Second idea- make both women past lovers of the lucky guy. Not necessarily each other, they can be longtime best friends broadening their horizons for the first time in the present. But the husband dated them both in the past before marrying the woman with whom he was more compatible. Meanwhile their maid of honor remained unattached and close with the couple emotionally but not physically until now. This should lessen jealousy a bit and make things easier to believe for the reader.
For some reason I don't like this approach. For me, valid options are:

1) The woman is the wife's long time friend. The husband either never saw her as a sexual being but it changed now, or was always attracted to her and it's now happy he can have sex with her and his wife.

2) The woman is completely unknown to the husband, but she's hot so he don't really mind.

Your husband seems a bit shallow, DS, but I suppose your plots could work if you want the other woman to be a recent acquaintance and/or unknown to the husband. Me, I would want to know my wife’s friends before I expand my sex life to include them. Different strokes.

Your husband seems a bit shallow, DS, but I suppose your plots could work if you want the other woman to be a recent acquaintance and/or unknown to the husband. Me, I would want to know my wife’s friends before I expand my sex life to include them. Different strokes.
But, this is also valid option to me.

I don't like "husband's former lover" approach, not "they know each other" approach.

My favorite plot twist as always, the other woman is either:
1. The husband's sister.
2. The wife's sister.

Would make the whole thing so much sweeter.

If #1 it becomes a much more interesting story where husband has to deal with the idea of his sister's sexuality having to be connected to his own wife's. He struggles with it till finally realizing his sister's is gorgeous.

If #2, make the wife's sister a total bitch in every other context except this one and they finally get over their animosity through this raw sexuality.

Back