Threesome - mmf or ffm?

skinnypom

Virgin
I'm writing a story from the male perspective where the gf has arranged a threesome with one of her friends - but I can't decide if it should be a male or female.

The story has slight bdsm so if its a male the character could be tied up while watching his gf get fucked, if its a female he could be blindfolded while an unknown woman fucks/plays with him.

Any ideas?

You are probably best off making it FFM.

Conventional wisdom here seems to be that MMF usually isn't all that well received in most categories. Not sure if that holds totally true for BDSM.

Plus MMF will most likely get it trump-kicked to GM (where I write) and the female aspect isn't going to be a big thrill for the majority of the readers. Bisexuality is more than welcome there, but the reception it gets kind of depends on the level of involvement by the female and graphic intensity of any sex scenes.

I agree that gay male gets a rough ride sometimes, but I also think a fun and hot MMF can be well received. I further think you should write what excites you or what you want to write- so try writing it one way, see if that works, and if not, switch.

I also would love to see you try a pair of stories, where it is first one then the other.

I'm writing a story from the male perspective where the gf has arranged a threesome with one of her friends - but I can't decide if it should be a male or female.

The story has slight bdsm so if its a male the character could be tied up while watching his gf get fucked, if its a female he could be blindfolded while an unknown woman fucks/plays with him.

Any ideas?

The classic Devil's Threesome Conundrum...

If you are a dude and this was your real life, then it's FMF all the way. If the girlfriend is the main protagonist in the story, then MFM is fine.

Last edited:
I agree that gay male gets a rough ride sometimes, but I also think a fun and hot MMF can be well received. I further think you should write what excites you or what you want to write- so try writing it one way, see if that works, and if not, switch.

I also would love to see you try a pair of stories, where it is first one then the other.

This idea has some seriously interesting possibilities.

Maybe make it a two chapter mini-series...the first one having your main characters testing the waters with FFM, and the second opening up a whole other new door with a different friend but MMF that time. Tag them both "bisexual" and go for the "Group" category.

And Rubi gave the best advice: Write the story for yourself first is the overriding criteria.

Good luck with this project.

I did think about doing both but I want the concept to be along the lines of the gf saying 'this is your one chance for a threesome but I get to choose who'.

Thanks for the advice everyone, especially the bit about writing it for myself.

If the husband is bound and has to watch a guy fuck his wife....

Then its not BDSM. Unwilling cuck....whatever, but its not BDSM.

I think there should be BDSM 101 classes given here.

If the husband is bound and has to watch a guy fuck his wife....

Then its not BDSM. Unwilling cuck....whatever, but its not BDSM.

I think there should be BDSM 101 classes given here.

Write one as an Essay submission! ;)

Write one as an Essay submission! ;)

Nah, its too subjective, but there are some basics.

Rule #1 just because someone is tied up does not mean its BDSM.

Rule#2 non consensual rape is not BDSM.

But....that would cut a big chunk out of the BDSM story category:rolleyes:

I'm partial to MMF myself. Write what you like and I'm sure you'll find an audience who enjoy it as well.

all the holes

I think girlfriends arrange threesomes with other girlfriends - it's going to be FFM if the girl arranges it. Unless they go for FFMM and mix and match. If the guy arranges it hes likely to be asking his girlfriend to bring along a female friend so it's FFM again. I prefer MMF and MMMF simply because it fills all the holes.

I think girlfriends arrange threesomes with other girlfriends - it's going to be FFM if the girl arranges it. Unless they go for FFMM and mix and match. If the guy arranges it hes likely to be asking his girlfriend to bring along a female friend so it's FFM again. I prefer MMF and MMMF simply because it fills all the holes.
Having lived in both FMF and MFM relationships (by invitation) I will aver that the choices by either partner of the original pair can go either way. Also, MMFF can fill all the holes if a strap-on is handy. (Such occurs in my writing.)

How one writes of multiplicities (or any sex) is entirely up to the author and may be complex. I can choose some mix of 1) it's how I like it, 2) it's how I think readers in that category will like it, 3) it's definitely going to piss-off and/or challenge many readers, or 4) it's an experiment.

My advice: Start writing and see what happens. I'll again mention one of my writing models. Create an environment, populate it, fix a few plot points, then set the characters loose and transcribe their thoughts, words, and deeds. I let the characters write the story for me. It's so much easier that way. :D

Just an errant thought: It depends on the dynamic of the relationship between the couple: who is more possessive of whom? I don't imagine an 'alpha male' type of man responding well to an MFM. And Vice versa for an FMF.

but have you ever noticed that there's never a shemale around when you want one?

That's the beauty of writing your own stories. Anything you can imagine can walk through the door at any moment!

One man. One woman. One shemale. Everybody wins!

How about one natural man, one trans woman, and one shemale. Is that GM?

The future will be fun (if humanity survives). Gender reassignment is already a standardized process. With advances in medical technology it will be faster, cheaper, easier. Expect to see one-day gender rebuilds.

Such technologies will also be able to change much else of appearances, so one will be able to choose reassignments of gender, race/color, even species. Today you're a shemale hominid. Next week you're a female orang-utan. The following week you're a male jaguar. Then a male Amazon River dolphin (these nosefuckers often screw blowholes of AR dolphins of any gender, and probably any other available hole, too). Then a female Doberman, in heat.

This takes personal redefinition to a new level. Be all you wanna be!

Back