Business trip of man

TanyaDeVayer

Experienced
Probably a more classic idea for a story, but I would like to hear if enough readers could be interested in it.

A man in his 40s is most the time on buisiness trips around the world. He is married and has a 20 years old daughter.
The past years he worked hard for the family and now he wants more adventure and sex in his life. He takes a couple of weeks of off and goes on vacation on a tropical island. Maybe on Fiji. He is not alone. He is accompanied by two girls in the age of his daughter, which he brought here from his hometown. From time to time he calls his wife sayong everything is fine, while at the same time he gets blown by one of the girls.
The question is, what could make this story more interesting? Right now Iike the basic idea, but its not too crazy or special. Any ideas what could hook a reader? Thanks! :)

Probably a more classic idea for a story, but I would like to hear if enough readers could be interested in it.

A man in his 40s is most the time on buisiness trips around the world. He is married and has a 20 years old daughter.
The past years he worked hard for the family and now he wants more adventure and sex in his life. He takes a couple of weeks of off and goes on vacation on a tropical island. Maybe on Fiji. He is not alone. He is accompanied by two girls in the age of his daughter, which he brought here from his hometown. From time to time he calls his wife sayong everything is fine, while at the same time he gets blown by one of the girls.
The question is, what could make this story more interesting? Right now Iike the basic idea, but its not too crazy or special. Any ideas what could hook a reader? Thanks! :)
these 2 girls are his daughters friends and these girls tell her about this fun but these girls don't know he is their friends father..

The women he's brought are a pair of prostitutes he's been seeing of and on. He offers them the trip thinking that it's all even Steven after that, but little does he realize that he's racking up quite the tab regardless of location.

Also they have stolen his identity which his wife is figuring out nearly immediately when her card is denied at the grocery store.

The ladies give him the bill on the flight home and he's stunned. He tries to argue his way out of it but they show him the photo of the two enormous men that will be visiting him if he doesn't pay.

He gets home and has to sell his prize muscle car to pay the debt, which is quickly followed by divorce papers. As the girls sent her photos from Fiji, because they thought he was an asshole too.

He had some great sex though.

It's going to be hard to sympathize with the main character if he is a cheating asshole.

Maybe he had a nervous breakdown from working so hard to support his family, and it's his wife's idea that he go on a vacation with two bimbos. Her only rule is that he has to call her every day and tell her everything that he and the two bimbos have done since his last call. She takes careful notes and plans out all the things he is going to do for her when he returns.

The women he's brought are a pair of prostitutes he's been seeing of and on. He offers them the trip thinking that it's all even Steven after that, but little does he realize that he's racking up quite the tab regardless of location.

Also they have stolen his identity which his wife is figuring out nearly immediately when her card is denied at the grocery store.

The ladies give him the bill on the flight home and he's stunned. He tries to argue his way out of it but they show him the photo of the two enormous men that will be visiting him if he doesn't pay.

He gets home and has to sell his prize muscle car to pay the debt, which is quickly followed by divorce papers. As the girls sent her photos from Fiji, because they thought he was an asshole too.

He had some great sex though.
Thank you for your input. :) This makes a lot of sense and the main character ultimatly gets what he deserves. I will think about what could be incorporated. Still I think this ending is a bit too negative. In the end I would prefer a somehow more conciliatory end.

Last edited:
It's going to be hard to sympathize with the main character if he is a cheating asshole.

Thats right. He could have some redeeming qualities, so the reader is unsure what to think about him. Maybe his wife is a pain in the ass.

In the beginning he may think about a divorce, because he actually fell in love with the much younger girl, but then he realize he still loves his wife. I think that would be nice.

It's not a vacation. It's a business trip gone wild. He meet the girls, his daughter's friends, at the destination.

He's invited to a meeting, potentially series of meetings upon a new deal with deal of the lifetime potential by a ungodly rich business partner he until that had only talked with online. The guy turns out to be surprisingly young (inherited in mob money, bitcoin millionaire, whatever, but it's not likely you would call fair money).

And the setting, yes, the rich playboy is casually residing in a Hedonism type clothing optional resort and that's where our guy is invited to. It's an ambush, he had no idea, didn't do his research on the place and is surprised by the setting upon arrival. But hey, he's there's for business.

Business is real, but the meetings are a time apart and why not hit the beach in the meantime. Maybe even try how it's without the shorts. A new experience for him. And ofcourse, he's watching girls, and there's that trio. One is so much like his own daughter, not that he had seen her this way. And the other, a cosmic twin of her friend, and the third... it clicks then, they are them, indeed!

He's sure in discomfort, and try to avoid them, but apparently, they share the hotel, and the daughter's friends run into him in the bar, or sauna, or wherever, doesn't matter as they're going around naked anyway. And one of them recognize him. And they surely doesn't believe he's there for business, well, any other kind of business they're themselves there, and that's to fuck, with making business of it or not. But that's why they agreed not to bust him to his daughter they are now helping him to avoid. For favors.

Eventually, I'm not sure how exactly, but probably not entirely without daddy's involvement the daughter could end up with the said seedy business partner. Daddy could be in moral panic he's sold her out, while cheating on wife with her friends... it's a total meltdown. But he's not lying to her on the phone, it's all business. And then a side by side MFFMF "sealing the deal" on the same big round bed with daughter, but not really touching her or the, hopefully, son-in-law...

It's not a vacation. It's a business trip gone wild. He meet the girls, his daughter's friends, at the destination.

He's invited to a meeting, potentially series of meetings upon a new deal with deal of the lifetime potential by a ungodly rich business partner he until that had only talked with online. The guy turns out to be surprisingly young (inherited in mob money, bitcoin millionaire, whatever, but it's not likely you would call fair money).

And the setting, yes, the rich playboy is casually residing in a Hedonism type clothing optional resort and that's where our guy is invited to. It's an ambush, he had no idea, didn't do his research on the place and is surprised by the setting upon arrival. But hey, he's there's for business.

Business is real, but the meetings are a time apart and why not hit the beach in the meantime. Maybe even try how it's without the shorts. A new experience for him. And ofcourse, he's watching girls, and there's that trio. One is so much like his own daughter, not that he had seen her this way. And the other, a cosmic twin of her friend, and the third... it clicks then, they are them, indeed!

He's sure in discomfort, and try to avoid them, but apparently, they share the hotel, and the daughter's friends run into him in the bar, or sauna, or wherever, doesn't matter as they're going around naked anyway. And one of them recognize him. And they surely doesn't believe he's there for business, well, any other kind of business they're themselves there, and that's to fuck, with making business of it or not. But that's why they agreed not to bust him to his daughter they are now helping him to avoid. For favors.

Eventually, I'm not sure how exactly, but probably not entirely without daddy's involvement the daughter could end up with the said seedy business partner. Daddy could be in moral panic he's sold her out, while cheating on wife with her friends... it's a total meltdown. But he's not lying to her on the phone, it's all business. And then a side by side MFFMF "sealing the deal" on the same big round bed with daughter, but not really touching her or the, hopefully, son-in-law...
Pretty good ideas! :) So he is in constant talk with his wife on the phone while the situation unfolds? This could be very entertaining making the story to something else wothout that semi-tragic vibe I brought up earlier.
Since I also like young men I love the idea of a very young business partner. :love:

Husband is on business trip to exotic destination.
Calls wife to tell her how things are going. She asks if he's been to the beach yet. He says yes, she asks about the pretty girls, he offers up some lame "I've only got eyes for you."
She, thinking her boring middle aged husband has no chance anyway, tells him to swing for the fences, on the condition he calls her everyday to tell her how it went.
He agrees...next day at the beach he gets mistaken for some famous Producer/Director/Whatever and soon attractive women are VERY interested in him.
Ends up with hot girl #1. Calls wife next day and tells her about it.
Wife thinks he's making it up, so she encourages him to keep trying.
The whole story is told through his phone calls back to his wife.
You could argue he's not cheating because she said he could and he was scrupulously honest with her.

Husband is on business trip to exotic destination.
Calls wife to tell her how things are going. She asks if he's been to the beach yet. He says yes, she asks about the pretty girls, he offers up some lame "I've only got eyes for you."
She, thinking her boring middle aged husband has no chance anyway, tells him to swing for the fences, on the condition he calls her everyday to tell her how it went.
He agrees...next day at the beach he gets mistaken for some famous Producer/Director/Whatever and soon attractive women are VERY interested in him.
Ends up with hot girl #1. Calls wife next day and tells her about it.
Wife thinks he's making it up, so she encourages him to keep trying.
The whole story is told through his phone calls back to his wife.
You could argue he's not cheating because she said he could and he was scrupulously honest with her.
I like the idea. This way it could be also a bit funny. :)

What about looking at this from the reverse idea...

The husband is on business trips all the time, and the lonely house wife at home is... a damn drug dealer in real life! Or a brothel house madam, or whatever sort of crazy occupation you want to derive. Whatever it is, it is a kick-ass-bitch type of thing! When her husband's away, and he always is, she goes into action!

But this time, he gets kidnapped, held hostage, or trapped in some way with those two twenty-year olds. Maybe a rival brothel cartel wants to take her business at home out, and decides to force the two assistants into forced prostitution for them. She is thus forced to spring into action to bail his ass out. In doing so, she is forced into letting her husband know what she really is, and uses some sort of special skill to do it, like maybe utilizing the most lethal of weapons from everyday kitchen items?

You could go for a semi-surprise ending and have the husband know all along what she was...
or...
He is not what he seems either, and his business trips were because he was something kick ass too.

Maybe he had a nervous breakdown from working so hard to support his family, and it's his wife's idea that he go on a vacation with two bimbos. Her only rule is that he has to call her every day and tell her everything that he and the two bimbos have done since his last call. She takes careful notes and plans out all the things he is going to do for her when he returns.
He and his wife have an agreement for long business trips: if he is two weeks or longer away from his wife, he can have 1 sexual partner during that trip. (Same deal for wife if you want)
They both have sexual needs, and they decided this would be the best option.
But he and his wife have agreed to same basic rules.
They agreed that a business trip affair is ok as long as it doesn't interfere in their relationship. The wife doesn't want to see her ever, after that business trip there can be no more contact with the other woman.
After any business trip they are back to their normal exclusive relationship

That way you can circumvent the 'cheating', and still have a husband-wife who love and care for eachother.
I don't know how I would turn it into a vacation story however. Maybe a surprise business trip that was actually a vacation as a surprise from his boss? But why wouldn't his wife be invited then as well...?

He and his wife have an agreement for long business trips: if he is two weeks or longer away from his wife, he can have 1 sexual partner during that trip. (Same deal for wife if you want)
They both have sexual needs, and they decided this would be the best option.
But he and his wife have agreed to same basic rules.
They agreed that a business trip affair is ok as long as it doesn't interfere in their relationship. The wife doesn't want to see her ever, after that business trip there can be no more contact with the other woman.
After any business trip they are back to their normal exclusive relationship

I like that idea! Could make for some interesting stories and situations.

But... while he's gone for two weeks, wife is home alone for two weeks! I think it would only be fair if she got to fuck around, too.

I like that idea! Could make for some interesting stories and situations.

But... while he's gone for two weeks, wife is home alone for two weeks! I think it would only be fair if she got to fuck around, too.
Still there should be some tension.
Thing is cheating may be questionable from a moral point of view, but it makes it also exciting for the reader.

Maybe the 2 girls are local to Fiji and are setting the guy up for kidnapping/blackmail?

Tied to the chair, Ted spoke to his wife, trying to ignore the young local girl vigorously sucking his cock. "L-listen...these people are...are s-serious, just do as th-they say."

On the other end of the line, his wife was peppering him with questions and follow-up questions, but Ted couldn't focus on anything except the unbearable suction and the dancing tongue, swirling all around the head of his cock.

O

The question is, what could make this story more interesting? Right now Iike the basic idea, but it’s not too crazy or special. Any ideas what could hook a reader? Thanks! :)
One or both the girls know his daughter. One secretly record a love session to show his daughter

Back