Asian new employee

tingtong2

Virgin
Has anyone read or heard this story of China college graduate employed by a financial company in NY with some initiation.
Either you get a cubicle or if you want an office, you have to be tied to the desk in your office over night till someone rescues you.
She is tied to the desk in her office, hands to the legs of a desk while reclining over the desk and also blindfolded.
Needless to mention, she was wearing a silk blouse and a mid thigh short skirt.
It turns out from NC/reluctance affair. Maybe someone can resurrect the story.

Can’t help thinking how much I would enjoy reading a gay version of this.

Has anyone read or heard this story of China college graduate employed by a financial company in NY with some initiation.
Either you get a cubicle or if you want an office, you have to be tied to the desk in your office over night till someone rescues you.
She is tied to the desk in her office, hands to the legs of a desk while reclining over the desk and also blindfolded.
Needless to mention, she was wearing a silk blouse and a mid thigh short skirt.
It turns out from NC/reluctance affair. Maybe someone can resurrect the story.

That sounds interesting. Was that based on a story from this site?

This sort of thing bothers me for many reasons. Don’t people have to eat? Use the restroom? What if their family and friends are worried about them?

I’m sorry but this story is disturbing on many levels. If the employee is okay with it, fine, but you may risk offending readers. Beware.

This sort of thing bothers me for many reasons. Don’t people have to eat? Use the restroom? What if their family and friends are worried about them?

I’m sorry but this story is disturbing on many levels. If the employee is okay with it, fine, but you may risk offending readers. Beware.
I mean, a lot of that can be handwaved with a lot of "erotica is meant to be a fantasy" type stuff.

Also, if it's an NC/R story, which is what I gather from the description, then the people who would read it here would see before clicking on it what category it was, and the description/tags could help with that, too. Plus there's a lot worse things on LitE than what OP is suggesting.

As for the post itself, I can't say I've heard of any post like the one OP suggested. I don't really frequent NC/R, but this is an interesting idea. Maybe the new employee has some kind of kink about this? And/or she gradually gets wetter as the night goes on, especially if some guy (or gal, whatever floats your boat) comes in and starts teasing her/playing with her.

Back