Work accommodations for demihumans

Brandnewbuddy

Really Really Experienced
One idea I like in fiction is where the world undergoes an app aloof world changing event…and then everyone just gets used to it.

So for this one I thought: what if an event happened that suddenly brought demihumans (succubi, beast people, the fae etc.) into our world and over time we just got used to it. They become our neighbors, friends, lovers etc.

Which of course means they join the work force and therefore need work accommodations. I figured there could be a story or series regarding a company that has a department that handles these accommodations…and what happens when a mishap occurs.

For example: Star employee at an office is a succubus. She’s extremely polite and outgoing but despite what people might think she’s non intrusive and doesn’t dress particularly skimpy. Though she needs accommodations: she has special coffee “creamer” that is actually sperm and for lunch each day she goes to a private room and fucks an approved employee to get her fix.

Of course you could tell a story about when things go right, but you could tell a more interesting one about things going wrong: someone takes her creamer and tosses it out, or the employee takes Ill and they don’t have a backup so she has to choose between abstaining or letting out her more demonic nature and seducing someone (though she could also travel through the approved employee’s dreams and fuck him in his sickbed).

2. Catgirl or beastgirl: she’s like any other human but she has periods where she goes into heat. So she has accommodations where she can use her break to use toys and fuck approved employees to help get through the day.

Of course, what does she do on weekends or what if she has a big project and decides the best way to resolve things would just be to get pregnant?

3. Minotaur woman: she needs to nurse and strikes up a friendship with the other women who come there to use the lactation room. Friendship of course turns to more.

Stuff like that.

Great idea! It'd nice to see how those fantasy creatures' special abilities and such influence a modern world.

Love this idea.
Perhaps elves have a scent that is a natural aphrodisiac and people that work near them have to take a drug to counter the effects. But some people choose not to and either go home wildly horny and damn near rape their SOs or lose control at work and panting is heard in the bathroom stalls.

Diary of an employee who’d voluntarily satisfy the above catgirl, Minotaur, and succubus characters… but no vampires, sorry. I have blessed blood. If you can orgasm without biting, sure, but I can’t fix my condition any more than you can yours. Sorry. No, being undead isn’t a problem- if you can still feel pleasure, good for you. But fair warning- you will not get pleasure from biting me. Go seek my old friend Jaethal, inquisitor of Pharasma, if you must seduce me and need advice.

Diary of an employee who’d voluntarily satisfy the above catgirl, Minotaur, and succubus characters… but no vampires, sorry. I have blessed blood. If you can orgasm without biting, sure, but I can’t fix my condition any more than you can yours. Sorry. No, being undead isn’t a problem- if you can still feel pleasure, good for you. But fair warning- you will not get pleasure from biting me. Go seek my old friend Jaethal, inquisitor of Pharasma, if you must seduce me and need advice.
The rules for V20/Pathfinder crossover would be too complicated to bother 😘

Back