The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm jealous. Oh well, that's one of the reasons I'm a teacher. I get to borrow other people's kid six hours a day and then send them home. Great fun.

It's such fun to see things again through a child's eyes. It's all new to them. Life's one big adventure. Nero'll be an excellent grandpa as you'll be an excellent grandma. :D

Do his other grandparents live nearby?

We are the only living grandparents. He was born on what was his paternal grandma's birthday.

We are the only living grandparents. He was born on what was his paternal grandma's birthday.

How nice...a dual remembrance. You'll have to spoil him twice as much to make up for it. :D

Our SIL's parents live an hour away...we live eight. *sigh* We're gonna see the little guy in January.

How nice...a dual remembrance. You'll have to spoil him twice as much to make up for it. :D

Our SIL's parents live an hour away...we live eight. *sigh* We're gonna see the little guy in January.

Well his is 4.5 hours away. Not too bad but not going to be just popping in on them.

Well his is 4.5 hours away. Not too bad but not going to be just popping in on them.

I think that's good being a distance away. It's more of a novelty when you visit and you're not privy to the daily travails and tribulations. ;)

Wah! I don' wanna go ta work. It's 9 degrees out there!

as a writer, you should be working on plot bunnies to get out of work. Come up with some imaginative reasons you can't make it in.

I agree though, it's nasty-ass cold out.

Hey all. 'bout to curl up with a book and a beer. Anyone ever read 'The Taliman' By Stephen King and Peter Straub? Been wanting to read another King book for awhile and I found this one in my dad's stuff.

Hey all. 'bout to curl up with a book and a beer. Anyone ever read 'The Taliman' By Stephen King and Peter Straub? Been wanting to read another King book for awhile and I found this one in my dad's stuff.

Nope. You'll have to do a review of it for us.

Hi Di. :kiss:

Hi Molly. :kiss:

Snow?! Yuck! Snow belongs flavored in a cone or at a ski resort. :D

Oh, shut up. Not everyone gets to live in the tropics. :rolleyes:

Well, it's blowing quite a bit. Some of the drifts were above my knees...the only saving grace is that it's powder snow...not the wet, heavy stuff.

Time to invest in a snow blower...or pay that cute guy down the street to flex his muscles for ya. ;)

Time to invest in a snow blower...or pay that cute guy down the street to flex his muscles for ya. ;)

I'm not pushing one of those...and you haven't been in my neighbourhood...the cutest guy on the street really is adorable...blond, big eyes, about 3 feet high. He's four. :rolleyes:

I'm not pushing one of those...and you haven't been in my neighbourhood...the cutest guy on the street really is adorable...blond, big eyes, about 3 feet high. He's four. :rolleyes:

We have a snow blower and I love it. Works like a charm.

The little guy sounds like he'd be fun to play in the snow with. :D

NP. If it's any good I'll be done in a couple of days. If not I can always rant about King's new stuff sucking ;)

That was supposed to be The Talisman...missed the 's'. Oops :eek:

LOL. Gotcha.

Evening everyone!

Is there anything warm and de-stressing ready?

I saw a snow blower once. (Just trying to bond, to connect ....)

NP. If it's any good I'll be done in a couple of days. If not I can always rant about King's new stuff sucking ;)

That was supposed to be The Talisman...missed the 's'. Oops :eek:

Ol' Steve's gone all formula...his stuff reads the same. Maybe a collaborator can breathe some life into his writing. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back