... spot a honey-trap?

Simple in my case. I would have to assume that any gorgeous young woman who paid attention to me would have to either be crazy or a honey trap.

I've ask several in the last couple of months about what they want with an old goat like me.:D

Puts them off it does.

Thanks all for your contributions and thoughts. Still looking like no eastly answers. In terms of reporting back it looks more and more like this one's a wind-up (again). In theory we're supposed to be meeting up next week but communications have gone VERY quiet. Of course it could just be that young ability to concentrate on one thing only for a short while... But I tend to think FGB may have the answer.

I dunno....speaking from the perspective of a single, old goat...not in a position to be blackmailed or to provide succor to a sugar baby....

Sometimes, a cigar is delightfully a cigar.

All women, well people of any gender really, enjoy attention. An old goat tends to be notibly appreciative and that counts for something.

Bear in mind, you are NOT competing with a next generation, younger better YOU. You are competing with from what is related to me a generation of 'men' who haven't any idea what that means. Lots of them NEVER ask a girl out in any formal sense. Courtship is a dead language.

I dunno....speaking from the perspective of a single, old goat...not in a position to be blackmailed or to provide succor to a sugar baby....

Sometimes, a cigar is delightfully a cigar.

All women, well people of any gender really, enjoy attention. An old goat tends to be notibly appreciative and that counts for something.

Bear in mind, you are NOT competing with a next generation, younger better YOU. You are competing with from what is related to me a generation of 'men' who haven't any idea what that means. Lots of them NEVER ask a girl out in any formal sense. Courtship is a dead language.

Ah yes....but the operative words are "SINGLE old goat NOT in a position to be blackmailed." I remember the case of a co-worker who many years ago went on a business trip with several others to another company to negotiate a rather large development contract. The evening before the negotiation meeting, the host company took them out for a nice dinner at a restaurant and, ta da, the host company brought along several young women.

The guy telling me this story said that during dinner, one of the women was rubbing his leg and making hints about getting together after dinner when the red warning buzzer went off in his head that said, "so what kind of negotiating position will you be in tomorrow if there's evidence that you fucked some little (almost certainly pre-paid) woman tonight." He excused himself to turn in early and quite vocally suggested the same to his collegues.

There's no fool like an old fool.

Back