The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it possible to read someone's SRP and get so excited by what they say that I completely overlook their writing details, spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc., to the point where I contact them about writing with me even before reading their previous posts? :confused: It's like I read one or two things I like and it blinds me to all else that should be glaring warning signs.

and another thing... i just got it today.. so :p

all this time.. pfft.

-Snickers and mauls- It's ok. As long as you let me use you once in a while too :D

How is it possible to read someone's SRP and get so excited by what they say that I completely overlook their writing details, spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc., to the point where I contact them about writing with me even before reading their previous posts? :confused: It's like I read one or two things I like and it blinds me to all else that should be glaring warning signs.

Hmmmm I think it is because all the blood rushed to your ears darlin. :kiss:

-Snickers and mauls- It's ok. As long as you let me use you once in a while too :D

Hmmmm I think it is because all the blood rushed to your ears darlin. :kiss:

-squeals- I been mauled!

Um... i think that can be arranged. I'll talk to papasmurff.

Maybe... well, maybe I should be a woman for those ladies who prefer the company of other women... I mean, it MIGHT improve my writing...

Maybe... well, maybe I should be a woman for those ladies who prefer the company of other women... I mean, it MIGHT improve my writing...

Not necessarily. There are women who are not so good at writing. See my last post above. :rolleyes:

Not necessarily. There are women who are not so good at writing. See my last post above. :rolleyes:

*laughs* I meant that I would be able to write female characters a little better and possibly become a much more skilled writer in general. :p

Btw, totally taking that as a hint that you want to RP some day. XD

*laughs* I meant that I would be able to write female characters a little better and possibly become a much more skilled writer in general. :p

Btw, totally taking that as a hint that you want to RP some day. XD

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE ELF!!!

Ok... sorry. Had to get that out of my system lol

"Yes, 'internal pressure to impress', I realize I've got posts to reply to. No, I'm not going to write tonight. Why? Avengers..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back