The Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sun is shining on a beautiful view of green trees and lawn; i didn't crash the pickup (even if i left some tyre ruts in the back field); the birds are singing multiple songs; i have a glass of moscatel and have been eating red velvet cake - H is outside with the dawg. I could nap now. :cool:

sun is shining on a beautiful view of green trees and lawn; i didn't crash the pickup (even if i left some tyre ruts in the back field); the birds are singing multiple songs; i have a glass of moscatel and have been eating red velvet cake - H is outside with the dawg. I could nap now. :cool:

Already picking up the accent I see. :D

no, she's not. I cant hear very well; (guns, motorcycles and rock and roll) sometimes it sounds as if she's speaking Chinese :eek:

You must be doing well in local social circles what with having a new English wife. Quite the posh thing to do I'm sure.

Famished. Time to make a takeout run to New Choy Hing. I'll decide what to order when I get there.

buy her roses. plant a new garden. play together in the dirt. frolic naked. go sit in a river.

Part of my morning routine is to block all pages on FB that advertise in my news feed.

Sure, it's a Sisyphean task, but it gives me a feeling of control. Illusory as it may be.

I work graveyard shift most nights. You might be onto something. It's that one normal workday and the day off that totally fucks things up.

I unsubscribed from nearly all adverts because it was grating on me something fierce...

Now my inbox feels lonely.

What a cruel world we live in!

I unsubscribed from nearly all adverts because it was grating on me something fierce...

Now my inbox feels lonely.

What a cruel world we live in!

If you'd like, pm me your email and I will send you funny things somes times

~Noor, usually better than adverts :D

tumblr_ooqqe7zPQa1r47bczo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back