The Isolated Blurt Thread XXVIII : In Praise of Older Yoga Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be even slower than the time killswitch got the blurt.
 
One has to wonder how someone that Laurel permabanned got the blurt thread.
 
One has to wonder how someone that Laurel permabanned got the blurt thread.

Disgustipated or Fata?

Thankfully, good people like yours truly have put an end to that travesty of blurtdom.

Or in your case, blurtsub.
 
“In Praise of Older Yoga Pants”

7c51fede95bdf78ba6a61293e4904167.jpg
 
Did the Hemi Bacon thread exceed its self-loathing, misogyny, and resentment capacities, requiring the creation of another incel thread?
 
Peace.

A warm, relaxing cloud settled over her. After days of unrequited agitation, it was almost like the world's best beer buzz.

Submission goooood.

- Trouble Comes in Threes


Good to see you posting about sex again. The beer buzz parallel is a bit downbeat, but understandable. A hearty one thumb up!
 
I always liked the way it brought together all my favorite posters in one thread.

Bonus: weather reports and recipes.

Their telephone tree needs updating. They can't seem to get everyone over to the "new and improved" blurt thread. It's almost like they aren't as welcoming of Harry joining the general board as they make out.

It might be just that you're doing such an admirable job as the congenial host here that they can't break away.

In the interest of good sportsmanship and fairplay that I know you're all about you might have to start combining posts just to slow the momentum here. It just won't do if this thread finishes four times faster than the alternate.
 
This Isob thread was originally Laurel’s, so it can’t be replaced...anyone who truly cares about Lit knows that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top