seeking online friend......

dannosden

Experienced
Hey there ladies, seeking a classy and sensual lady to chat with online.
No strings, no pressures, no meeting up, no drama.

Just seeking someone to engage in simple conversation online and if in the mood some sexy playtime chat. Not into any wacky and wild stuff, no daddy, no bdsm, no submission, no whips and chains, no pain. (am a yim user)

Drop me a line, over 30 please!

bumping it up!

appreciate the replies so far, am still searching and waiting to hear from who replied too! :)

Am around most of this evening!

monday bump up

Hello ladies, should be on later tonight, drop me a line if you'd like to.

Hope to chat with you soon!

re-bumping!

Just seeking someone to engage in simple conversation online and if in the mood some sexy playtime chat. Not into any wacky and wild stuff, no daddy, no bdsm, no submission, no whips and chains, no pain. (am a yim user)

Saturday night bump!

Drop me a line if you are interested ladies, should be around most of the night!

Saturday night bump up

hello, am very new here - not sure how things work on this site, but I do like talking-

weekend bump!

bumping it up! feel free to drop me a line ladies, will always reply!

bumping time

weekly bump up time!

bumping up!

Back