The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*makes mental note to never ever let Vivi drive her truck, sneaks away to slowly to push the fuel shut off button*

LT: Off to practice some pool, will be back in an hour. Gotta get my practice in before the next big tourney. lol

"Vivi is not allowed to drive any more..."

"We should definitely repaint the creeper van with awesome psychedelic stuff and the "Dream Machine" insignia."

"That's one helluva tent."

"Cait's AV is keeping my 'Christmas spirit' up"

"Vivi is not allowed to drive any more..."

"We should definitely repaint the creeper van with awesome psychedelic stuff and the "Dream Machine" insignia."

"That's one helluva tent."

"Cait's AV is keeping my 'Christmas spirit' up"

Agrees.

Agrees.

Agrees.

I have no "Christmas Spirit" to keep up, but it is quite sexy.

LT: Poof says my hair today. Well, I'm telling you NO! No poof today.

I thought I could bang out a post for Vivi in the time I had left. I'm growing quickly less optimistic about this.

Who knew creating a whole world was so time consuming?

I thought I could bang out a post for Vivi in the time I had left. I'm growing quickly less optimistic about this.

Who knew creating a whole world was so time consuming?

*sighs* That's why I haven't spent more time on my Reader idea. Futuristic pieces are so complicated.

*sighs* That's why I haven't spent more time on my Reader idea. Futuristic pieces are so complicated.

Yeah.. you're making up rules as you go, so there's a little more thought involved than "Joe went here and did this and drank coffee and high fived a dude and then had some sex and now he's asleep."

Buuuuut.... that said, I'm still excited for it. It's got real potential.

Yeah.. you're making up rules as you go, so there's a little more thought involved than "Joe went here and did this and drank coffee and high fived a dude and then had some sex and now he's asleep."

Buuuuut.... that said, I'm still excited for it. It's got real potential.

*snickers* You totally just summed up most of my days!
Except I didn't have coffee.

What does?

*snickers* You totally just summed up most of my days!
Except I didn't have coffee.

What does?

You're Joe?! :eek:

Also, I don't high five enough people. I should do this more, I think.

Anyway, this does.

And all of it because I saw a commercial for a show on the Science Channel. Heh.

You're Joe?! :eek:

Also, I don't high five enough people. I should do this more, I think.

Anyway, this does.

And all of it because I saw a commercial for a show on the Science Channel. Heh.

Shhh!!! Only on the weekends.

Dude, come to my work, we high five all the time. Careful of a few though, they like to..... low five.

Oooo reading.

nibbles an ear
I love doing that

*giggles at the nibble*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back