Picked up (only for Himself128 )

Kililia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 29, 2011
Posts
9,417
Picked up (kililia & Knightmare27)

Ever since she was a child , it was known to her that she was promised to a man and when she came of age, she would live with him. As the marriage paper were done at her birth as was tradition. As she turn 10, she was allowed to meet him for the first time to beg to only move in at the age of 21, which her husband accepted as long as she behaved properly.Since she didn't wanna marry so early since he was more than twenty years over . During her teen years she began to hang with the wrong crowd and became harder for her parents to handle. After months of confrontation her parents allowed her go to Europe with her friends. But of course she got in trouble for shop lifting on her own 18th birthday. Her father being tired of her behavior decided to call her husband to inform her of the situation.

The husband was a big business man and was one that cared of his reputation. After a huge business deal completed , his assistant informs him that his young wife was in Europe. He was happy since he was there himself to close his deal till he is informed she is in jail for shop lifting. One his way to jail, he is contacted by her father saying that she been rebellious and they prefer he take her now since she was out of control. The father even send a picture of a man found kissing her at a club to show it was urgent.

The cell was empty but quite large, he had the officer paid to NOT come in till he texted them after he was done. After all he had to have a serious talk with his young wife as he had decided, he would take her to his home now as she had lot to explain to her husband. He had his judge friend advance the papers to the marriage completed and was officially a married couple , giving him right bring her home to consumed their union at home.The image of that damn black guy kissing her still raging in his mind as it took hours to calm down by the time he stood before her cell.

The officer simply open the door of the cell to let her husband inside before locking and leaving them alone to "talk". She quickly woke up and looked in shocked to see him, this was exactly the opposite of what she hoped for... As usual he was in a business suit as he came out after work to pick up his young bride. He payed the officer to leave them alone in the cell till he text them to return to get them out the cell once he decided.

She looked up at him innocently in her short ,sparkly club dress, saying: its a complete misunderstanding...I mean...this is so not what it looks like...but since your here...you could bail me out and i be heading back home...
 
Last edited:
"So not what it looks like, hm?", he asked with a tone of voice that was hard to classify - somewhere between anger and amusement, with a hint of menace. "You only look like a dirty thief, is that what you are saying?"

He sat down next to her on the bed. "How deeply you have fallen! Do you really think I was hoping to see you, my lovely bride, like this - a criminal, degenerate drug addict in some jail cell? Have you no sense of pride? No dignity?"

His hand was not helping her dignity, either as it almost involuntarily slid inside her scandalously short dress. Young, firm, slender legs, silky skin and... no panties? It was true! There was nothing there except short curly hair! He shook his head and resolved to change this - and everything else.

"I certainly expected our wedding night to go differently - oh, you do not know this is our wedding night? Well, it is. I certainly expected our suite to be slightly more...comfortable"; he gave a humourless smile; "but this will do. The guards have their instructions not to disturb us for the next few hours, and I recommend you do not fight me too much - we would not want an assault charge on top of your theft, do we?"

Much more tenderly, he added: "Oh, how I loved you! How I still love you... you have fallen, but I will lift you up, teach you the proper ways, and restore your honour. It is not too late yet for you to become a lady, and lift yourself out of this disgrace. You are my wife now, and I want to make it official. Go on, take off that scandalous piece of cloth you call a dress. You were nearly naked anyway, so getting fully naked should not make much of a difference to you. And remember - I am your husband. I am the only one who may see you like this."
 
Samantha lower her gazed as he heard the tone of his voice, it was the first time that it ever sounded angry: ...It's...not...like that...Micheal...*tense up as he sat beside her, its was so awkward. She turn to stare at him in shock: I am NOT a drug addict! I never , ever done drugs, not even weed! *looks away* its my birthday...and eighteen...i am allowed to have fun! *gasps as she felt his hand move up her leg which she pushed away quickly turning beet red: what the hell!?! wedding night?? *looks at him confused* Noo..we agreed , i still have 3 years! *forgetting the conditions, let out a nervous laugh thinking he is joking till he speak of the guards* you can't be serious...we are NOT married, its not marriage till its done in a church! *jumps off the bed and back away ; your mad...no way...*backing away towards the cell bar calling for help, having no idea no one will respond till he gives the signal*
 
He sighed and got up from the bed to look at her but did nothing more. A man of his position did not get his hands dirty wrestling a woman to the ground in jail. Besides, the door would not open until he said so; he had plenty of time to let her exhaust herself and calm down.

"This idea of 'fun' they taught you here is pure evil! I will not stand by and let you have your 'fun' while it destroys you as a woman and turns you into some kind of party girl - and a lying one at that. Do you really expect me to believe you never did drugs?"
 
Samantha turn to look at him: Its NOT! sooooooo, i abused it a little ..i admit...I am still a virgin...i just drank, its all....Please be reasonable, it was my birthday! I swear Micheal, i am the same girl...and i never did drugs, you can have my blood texted in a lab...*walks towards him* please don't do this to me...i just wanted do something fun for my birthday...I kept in contact with you as always, as you asked of me...i never done anything that bad....
 
"This cell says differently", he simply answered. She was obviously confused...scared...possibly drunk. His patience was far from running out, so he decided to watch her calmly for now and wait for her to come to terms with her new situation.
 
Samantha: " its the first time, i did something crazy! You can't just lock me up and freak out...its not like i had sex with another guy! Please,Micheal...be reasonable...*she was long sober and desperate to not have the trust destroyed between them*Please give me another chance...please?
 
"But that is what I want to give you - a second chance. A chance to be a proper wife, a proper woman. Now will you behave like a proper woman, or like some hysterical, unruly girl with no sense?"

He was not going to watch her make a monkey of herself for much longer - ridiculous! Just ridiculous!
 
Samantha : your asking me have sex with you in a jail cell like a common whore...that is not what wives due....*she slowly wrap her arms around his waists as she look up as she used to do in the past: PLease Michael, be reasonable...i love you...don't you still love me? *looks up innoncently, she hope he forgive her and let her return to her normal life*
 
He did not trust her sudden change of mind, but he loved her too much to show it: "Look, I do not want to hurt you or embarass you - but I am your husband, and you need to give yourself to me, body and soul. It is your duty as a wife. Please do not make this harder on me - and you - than it has to be."
 
Samantha pales as she realized he was not changing his mind: ... I know, i am yours, Michael! I don't want my first time with you to be in some dirty cell...is that so wrong? * Her hands sliding down his chest,blushes as she felt his enormous hardening cock pushing against her body. She slowly began to unbutton her dress, looks up blushing even more , till it drop on the floor. Standing before him in her black silk bra, she take his hand and place it over her heart as she look up: feel it? its my heart, it beats only for you...and no other...I swear, to never betray you again , i just want my freedom for a few more years...is all i ask, love...
 
"You had your freedom and you squandered it", he replied, but the edge in his voice was completely gone now. He kissed her on the lips and put his hand around her waist, his other hand playing with her hair. "Come, let me see all of you. You are lovely... do not deny a man the rest of this wonderful sight."

Seeing her meek and soft like that almost completely brought back the feelings he once had had for her. She was still his girl... and he would teach her how to be a proper woman.
 
Samantha tense up as he spoke, it might be true but still, he ask a lot of her.Blushes as his lips pressed against her, shivers as she felt his hand on her naked body. She began undo her bra exposing her breasts to him,she stood before him naked for the first time: you may see but not touch...*kissing him back, shivering as she felt his hand caress her waist and lower back...: i think, you had enough of a show...love...*reaches down to grab her dress...
 
He held her hand gently, but with a hint that he could apply much more strength if needed: "You are still poisoned by these ideas. A horrible, shrewish woman! What did they make of the sweet girl? I feel sorry for you, I truly do... ordering men around! What shame! What a disgrace!"
 
She winces as she looked up at him, pales at his statement: poison? *winces as if his words struck her physically: i am still sweet, i never changed...*pushes him back hard,infuriated , reaches and grabs her clothes , she tries to put them on quickly* Your nothing like i remembered, perhaps best we part ways...*naively thinking he would accept a divorce that would disgrace him*
 
"You want to 'part ways' in a locked jail cell?"; the absurdity of this made him burst out laughing for a moment before he caught himself; "My dear, I believe you capable of many things - but I do not think you are an escape artist! Do I have to ask my friends for some help?"
 
Samantha actually felt silly at the moment , slap his back with her dress: your soo ....aarrgghhh *though she failed to hide her smile. he always somehow manage to make her smile * maybe , i...i...have super powers and never reveal them *smirks*
 
"Stop talking nonsense! I was not joking when I talked about my friends. Just like that, I can have you handcuffed, and you do not want that - I do not want that! I love you, I really do. I know that you are still the girl I fell in love with under that irritating costume of yours."
 
She looks uneasy: please stop it...your starting to scare me...*walks away fro him to the other wall feeling out of place* Its obvious, i am not your type...so perhaps we should cancel this marriage arrangement...after all, i am not what you want and you can't change me...
 
"I can change you and you are what I want. Now will you obey, or do I have to make good on my threats? I found that this is very important when you deal with whiny little girls."

The edge was back in his voice at the last sentence. She was seriously starting to irritate him.
 
She looks at him shocked: why are you acting this way? I thought i actually mean something to you....i mean....you said you love me....*looks around and back at him* i can't have my first time in a jail cell.....
 
"Oh, I will not take your virginity here, if you think that is what I am going to do... yet you must learn your place. And I suggest you learn it fast if you want to avoid punishment."
 
Samantha looked at him completely confused: your not...then why you want me undressed? * she was obviously naive about sex which strangely pleased him* Fine, you want me naked...fine...*slips out of her dress as she stood naked before him* i dont really see the point of getting naked in front of you...
 
"Oh, you will", he said, and could not suppress a smile as he undid his own trousers. "Bend over".

While he waited for her to comply, he ran his hands over her naked butt. It was as firm and smooth as her legs, and felt so soft and unspoiled. He could hardly wait anymore.
 
Samantha hesitated but complied to his wish, slowly bending over for him. Gasps as she felt his hand ran over her ass and legs, tense up suddenly as in dawn on her,that he wanted to take her anally: i...i...can't...i am not...that type of woman... *tries to stand up*
 
Back
Top