Gangbang- my wife surprised me!

ohokaythen

Virgin
Joined
Jan 27, 2014
Posts
9
My wife came from a very privileged background, she was a virgin when I met her at age 27. She has surprised me many times with some of the sexy things she's done and things she is in to.

When I first asked her to masturbate for me she seemed shocked. She didn't think it would be a turn on for me, how wrong she was. I find it funny that people put others into categories and just assume they're all the same. I mentioned my wife's background because she disproved the theory that people do fall into categories.

You know that pensive moment when you mention porn films to a partner? I tried the third party approach...'an ex girlfriend surprised me when she was happy to find real porn on satellite TV' Well my wife showed an interest as she had never even seen a soft porn magazine. That was a sexy moment when I realised it really did turn her on.

I had a girlfriend who was well into being tied up, spanked (hard), hair pulled and then fucked. I mentioned to this my wife but it didn't seem to strike a chord with her so I left it. I loved watching bondage movies especially where the woman had her breasts tied up and I asked my wife about it. She didn't enjoy it and so I kept it as a relief for myself only.

One morning we were watching a porn film, the type my wife loves. I was slowly rubbing her clit and she was loving it. We have a ritual in place. First, she watches the film she likes, I make her come, sometimes she uses a toy. I then fuck her and make her come again. I then get to watch a film I like and she slowly wanks me off. Often my hands are tied prior to my film so she is in total control. She is very good at making it last. It was during one of these sessions that she asked me what I was thinking of and then teasing me some more. I blurted out 'I'd love to see you tied up, tits tied up tight with you on your back and have 5 men all fuck you!' I shot my load instantly.

'Where did that come from?' She asked me

'It was a film, this woman with huge tits had them tied up. She started fully clothed but these men ripped her clothes off leaving just stockings'

'Where is this film do you have it here?'

'No it's on my main computer, shall I get a copy?'

'Mmmm, bring it with you at the weekend, I might look at it'

We were going away for 5 days, no children with us this time. We duly went away and about an hour after we arrived my wife said she was going to grab a sleep. We'd been travelling a long time so I said I'd join her. We both showered, separately and then went into bed. I was tired so it was good to relax and close my eyes. My wife turned to me and said 'did you bring that film?'

'What film?'

'The one where the women gets her clothes ripped off and tits tied up!"

I was genuinely surprised, I honestly thought it was forgotten about.

'Are you serious? It's not your usual stuff'

'I've been thinking about it all the time, I can't get it out of my head'

I grabbed my laptop and loaded up the film. I was semi-hard already and we sat in our usual way watching when I realised it was the wrong film. This was about a girl who was sleeping when 6 men broke in, dragged her out of bed, ripped off her tee-shirt and knickers and then had their way with her. It was all staged but it was okay to watch. They sucked her tits, slapped them, fingered her, slapped her arse and were rough with her.

The men in the film then forced this woman into a vulnerable position and one of the guys slammed his cock into her. I'd seen it before, it was okay but not my favourite.

Well my wife shook her head and said "no that isn't what you said happened!"

'Sorry, that's the wrong one, let me find it for you!" I was worried my action had ruined the moment so I quickly found the other clip.

There was a dark haired woman tied to a chair around her waist. These guys came in and started to fondle her tits through her blouse and bra. Then they ripped open her blouse and roughly pulled her tits out. Then they ripped her bra off followed by her skirt then her knickers. She was being treated rough with hair pulling slapping etc. One of the guys produced a rope and bound her tits real tight. Then her hands were tied behind her back and she was tied to a table on her back. The guys then got ready to take it in turns to stick their cocks in her mouth, pussy and arse. I had seen it before but was slightly lost in the moment when I realised my wife was coming and she was coming hard. Normally I would be rubbing her clit but she was straight in there.

'That was amazing, I was so turned on' she said

'Really? I didn't think you'd like it!'

'Oh I did, all those men and she was helpless to resist'

'So you'd like to do that?'

'Would I? Err, I would but perhaps I'd need a few drinks first. Mind you the thought of being tied up, especially my tits, that turns me on!'

I was stunned but pleasantly surprised.

To be continued...
 
As the previous poster said, write it up, but especially if it happens for real. Imagine how turned on you'd be to see your wife really used that way by a half dozen guys.....three at a time.....then watch as they all unload on her face and in her mouth......saving you for the last load to swallow. Quite nice to think about isn't it?
 
even if it doesn't happen for real. That's why most of us write, after all...
 
I never really understood the tying up tits thing but to each his or her own.
 
I never really understood the tying up tits thing but to each his or her own.

The total feeling of vulnerability (being controlled, owned, and used by multiple men) is a big deal for some, especially in a GB context because that is what it is all about. I'm really not that into the ropes myself but will generally arrange what my GB queen wants.

The ropes and blind fold can be a great way to get her to the point where she really gives herself over to the situation. After that they are unnecessary because we will fully use her with or without the ropes, and they can actually get in the way sometimes...

Also, congrats to the OP. It sounds like you and your wife are going to have some fun exploring this. Definitely let us know how it works out.
 
If it happens or not, either way you both have found new common ground on something that turns you both on...many times the fantasy works as much as you need it to with out the reality...
 
I understand the tying up thing but you basically can't really tie up tits. It seems to be for show only. You can tie up wrists, ankles, and some other things but tits?
 
Back
Top