What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As predicted, Obama care would be a bureaucratic nightmare as the government puts itself upon the civil society. One wonders how many government minions will have to be hired so that folks like Zumi can fill out his forms and get care:

HKeQ5.gif


Bitch, you'll be filling out your twilight years forms waaaaaaaay before I ever will, so you best step to doing some proactive reading instead of blurting your remaining lifespan away. Trust that.
 
oh

really now?


what you really mean

is

Anquan POSTS STUFF that show YOU "PEOPLE" up and you cant defend, so you ridicule

Right. BUSH ERA ASSHOLE?

There's a reason you get ignored. It's not your message.
 
I already have my bought and paid for private health care plan. I'll be a thorn in your skinny side for years to come, junior. So get used to it, or put me on Iggy.

Kinda funny how your cares or your daily grind ain't affecting me and mine at all when it comes to my cares and my grind.

But boy, does mine affect your mind.

I don't have to put you on iggy. You'll always be stepping into my arena. I never need yours. So get used to my rosebush thorns irritating your head's dandelion patch.
 
Vetteman considers it a vexing decision:

Should a family of three fill out 15 pages of paperwork to get health insurance?
Or should they "teach the government a lesson" and go without?
 
Actually your case of selective input is telling. It's me who controls your day, junior. Rarely do I post without an immediate ankle attack from you. I plan it that way, it's like fishing for bullheads.

Riiiight.

It's all just like your "controlled" fail by you stepping to me in the Curves thread.

Whatever helps you sleep at night when you can't help biting that carrot in front of your face, Beetle Bail-out.
 
Everything we were told by NIGGER CO before passage was a LIE, an UTTER LIE

Everything we said about NIGGER CARE turned out to be true


AP Exclusive: Applying for health care not easy
By RICARDO ALONSO-ZALDIVAR | Associated Press – 5 hrs ago...
.




WASHINGTON (AP) — Applying for benefits under President Barack Obama's health care overhaul could be as daunting as doing your taxes.

The government's draft application is now on the Internet.

It runs 15 pages for a three-person family. The online version has 21 steps, some with added questions.

At least three major federal agencies, including the IRS, will scrutinize your application.

That's just the first part of the process, which lets you know if you qualify for financial help.

You'd still have to pick a health plan.

Some fear that consumers will be overwhelmed and give up. Administration officials say the application form is being refined.

Still, the idea that picking a health insurance plan could be as simple as shopping on the Internet is starting to look like wishful thinking.
.. . .
 
You

NIGGERZ allowed my country to be fucked up by NIGGER CO


Obamacare’s ‘Extremely Thorny’ Calorie-Count Rules




The president’s health-care law causes plenty of headaches for businesses, and now grocery stores are the latest to worry about compliance problems.

The health law mandates calorie counts in most restaurants and other food-serving establishments, but, as the Associated Press reports, the Food and Drug Administration is finding it “extremely thorny” to write the specific regulations.

Here’s why:


“It’s a huge problem for us,” says Erik Lieberman of the Food Marketing Institute, which represents retail grocery chains. He says fighting the menu labeling rules is one of his group’s top priorities.

Lieberman says the rules could cover thousands of items in each store, unlike restaurants, which typically have fewer items. The rules could go beyond just the prepared foods case and extend to cut fruit, bakery items like pies and loaves of bread and other store items that aren’t already packaged and labeled. Lieberman says that means each store has to send all of those items out to labs to be tested, do paperwork to justify the ingredient and nutritional information for each item to the FDA and then create signage and train employees to use it.

Convenience stores say they will have similar problems.

This snag comes just as a judge ruled against New York mayor Michael Bloomberg’s soda ban, calling it “arbitrary and capricious.” Theoretically, the same could be said about this calorie-counting rule. Figuring out who’s targeted is already proving complicated:


The 2011 proposed rules would require chain restaurants with 20 or more locations, along with bakeries, grocery stores, convenience stores and coffee chains, to clearly post the calorie count for each item on their menus. Additional nutritional information would have to be available upon request. The rules would also apply to vending machines if calorie information isn’t already visible on the package.

The proposed rules exempted movie theaters, airplanes, bowling alleys and other businesses whose primary business is not to sell food. Alcohol would also be exempt.

The problem, of course, is more fundamental than deciding how to regulate. Calorie counts may aim to help inform individual consumers, but the implication is that the federal government — and more important, taxpayers — have a stake on whether you choose chocolate over veggies. Businesses are right to worry that they’ll be called on to be unofficial enforcers, asked to help micromanage consumers’ nutritional intake. Meanwhile, as businesses struggle to comply, healthy and indulgent eaters alike can anticipate higher food prices.
 
there is no justification for any of this shit

(except for Reggie SavAge who says....HUH?)


WhoSane Obama is fucking us up


and tell me CJH, Bush Era scumbag....who else posts such interesting shit, But ANQUAN JIHAD?



Its the CONTENT schmuck

I MAKE YOU UNCOMFY.......WITH YOU!
 
Hey NIGGER KUZ wipe you face

You got shit all over it


:eek:EEK, you mean that's your NATURAL color?????SHIT?????????????


Opps. MY BAD



Hey, YOU MAD BRO?:D
 
Everything we were told by NIGGER CO before passage was a LIE, an UTTER LIE

Everything we said about NIGGER CARE turned out to be true


AP Exclusive: Applying for health care not easy
By RICARDO ALONSO-ZALDIVAR | Associated Press – 5 hrs ago...
.




WASHINGTON (AP) — Applying for benefits under President Barack Obama's health care overhaul could be as daunting as doing your taxes.

The government's draft application is now on the Internet.

It runs 15 pages for a three-person family. The online version has 21 steps, some with added questions.

At least three major federal agencies, including the IRS, will scrutinize your application.

That's just the first part of the process, which lets you know if you qualify for financial help.

You'd still have to pick a health plan.

Some fear that consumers will be overwhelmed and give up. Administration officials say the application form is being refined.

Still, the idea that picking a health insurance plan could be as simple as shopping on the Internet is starting to look like wishful thinking.
.. . .

Surprise, surprise. This all brings to mind what Ronald Reagan once said: ”The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’”
 
The Obama Credo
By Stella Paul




I believe that a child who pretends his pastry is a gun poses an imminent danger, but 5,000 criminal illegal aliens released from jail enhance public safety.

I believe that New Yorkers must be protected from the risk of drinking 16 ounces of soda, but exposed to the risk of bringing Osama bin Laden's son-in-law for a civil trial blocks from Ground Zero.

I believe that every American child deserves to be loved and cherished, except for certain 16-year-olds who deserve to be killed by drones.

I believe that a Muslim woman who applauds 9/11 and admires Hitler deserves a State Department award for her courage, at least until someone reads her tweets.

I believe that the federal government should confiscate guns from law-abiding Americans, but give thousands of guns to Mexican drug gangs to kill our Border Patrol agents.

I believe the president should stay up late partying with Jay-Z and Beyonce, but hit the sack when our Libyan consulate is under attack and our Ambassador is missing.

I believe that plastic bags are a menace to the earth, but Iran's nuclear weapons are no big deal.

I believe that mankind controls the weather, but is helpless to get a job.

I believe that Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel and CIA Chief John Brennan are fair-minded statesmen, and if you don't agree, you're a Jew-loving Zionist who's under the thumb of the Israel Lobby.

I believe the First Lady should always announce the winning picture at the Oscars, accompanied by military personnel, and if you don't like the Academy's choice, you should be shot.

I believe that American children must be educated by government teachers about the danger of sexual predators, and fondled by government inspectors every time they board a plane.

I believe that America is rich enough to arm the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt with 16 F-16 fighter jets and 200 Abrams tanks, but too broke to give White House tours.

I believe that government should keep its "Hands off my body," with the one exception of ObamaCare's 160 new government agencies that control my medical care.


Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/03/the_obama_credo.html#ixzz2NMu2Gcvn
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
 
Fox Misleadingly Claims Entire Five Guys Chain Will Raise Prices For Health Insurance Costs

Fox News misleadingly claimed the hamburger chain Five Guys planned to raise prices as a result of President Obama's health care law, though only one franchise owner has announced plans to raise prices at his eight restaurants and Five Guys has publicly stated he does not represent the company.

Fox & Friends First host Heather Childers claimed "Five Guys says it is going to have to raise prices on its famous food to cover the added cost" of the health care law. The following image aired during the segment:

obama-fiveguys-ff-31213.jpg


The Washington Examiner reported an individual franchise holder, Mike Ruffer, planned to raise prices at his eight outlets in one North Carolina area in order to meet the requirement of the new law that all of his full-time employees have access to health insurance.

The Huffington Post contacted Five Guys about Ruffer's announcement and received a response from the restaurant chain's public relations director Molly Catalano that Ruffer is an independent business owner and "does not represent Five Guys on this or any other subject matter."


http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/03/12/fox-misleadingly-claims-entire-five-guys-chain/193013


The MidnightWriter • 12 hours ago

And the downside of people who handle and prepare food that is served to the public having access to health insurance coverage is . . . ?


Japanesefan • 7 hours ago

none.


bilbodies • 6 hours ago

Just ask Typhoid Mary.


Chris Stafford • 3 hours ago

They don't have access to health insurance now?


Darryl Hamlin • an hour ago

Nope, nor do they have sick days, and they are often cajoled by their employers to just "suck it up" and come to work sick. Isn't it wonderful?

 
Most of Obama's claims are either misleading or flat out false.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That is too often accurate. The President rarely gets called out for it and no one who has access to him will ask tough questions.

The same happened with President Bush when the US marched into war on completely inaccurate assessment of the Iraqi military might (it was a paper tiger). A single sniper taking out Hussein and his twisted sons could have saved a lot of lives on both sides...and hundreds of billions of dollars that the US does not have.

But no one called out President Bush or chickenhawk Karl Rove, Bush's top adviser.

BOTTOM LINE:
The "media" has power & status to protect just as much as the politicians.
 
That is too often accurate. The President rarely gets called out for it and no one who has access to him will ask tough questions.

The same happened with President Bush when the US marched into war on completely inaccurate assessment of the Iraqi military might (it was a paper tiger). A single sniper taking out Hussein and his twisted sons could have saved a lot of lives on both sides...and hundreds of billions of dollars that the US does not have.

But no one called out President Bush or chickenhawk Karl Rove, Bush's top adviser.

BOTTOM LINE:
The "media" has power & status to protect just as much as the politicians.

everyone called him out

AFTER the fact

EVERYONE agreed with hom BEFORE the FACT........including the DUMMY DUMZ
 
President Obama promised transparency and open government. He failed miserably. So why do Washington watchdog groups look the other way?


They only watch Republican dogs. “The storyline is classic Washington: Whistleblowers run to Congress about bad behavior; Congress demands answers; the White House throws up a wall. But where is the outrage, especially from the very groups who are supposed to be holding the government accountable? It doesn’t exist.”



REG-gee Sav Age says

Huh?

I sees nutin

Where my bracket at?
 
Hey yo,

You gotta admit

The name

REG-gee SavaAge is brilliant

Right, BracketCusterBuster?
 
That is too often accurate. The President rarely gets called out for it and no one who has access to him will ask tough questions.

The same happened with President Bush when the US marched into war on completely inaccurate assessment of the Iraqi military might (it was a paper tiger). A single sniper taking out Hussein and his twisted sons could have saved a lot of lives on both sides...and hundreds of billions of dollars that the US does not have.

But no one called out President Bush or chickenhawk Karl Rove, Bush's top adviser.

BOTTOM LINE:
The "media" has power & status to protect just as much as the politicians.

Classic "Balance Equivalency" logical fallacy:

President Obama lies once, Bush lies 100 times, Hogjackass natters "Both sides do it!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top