What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*cuddles*

*POOFS*

I like this. Cuddles are better without poofing, though.

-chuckles softly-

Yeah. I have those days too.

I think the biggest problem is that I grew up in a place where I could totally get away with it because my dad completely spoiled me. Now I'm at college and I actually have to take care of myself when I'm sick.
I don't understand how people survive!

*curls up to Luna for protection*

Jesus Christ, I can't get that image out of my head.

It is rather disturbing. However I don't think you should stress thinking bout them anymore. You haz a Daddy and a Luna, all willing to go to bat with dangerous weapons, to protect you...oh and a Pinkie Pie...

Class...

You dont already have a PHd?

low, bubbly laughter

kisses, cuddles, poofs

-smooches-

I like this. Cuddles are better without poofing, though.

I think the biggest problem is that I grew up in a place where I could totally get away with it because my dad completely spoiled me. Now I'm at college and I actually have to take care of myself when I'm sick.
I don't understand how people survive!

Sounds like you need someone else to help take care of you.

It is rather disturbing. However I don't think you should stress thinking bout them anymore. You haz a Daddy and a Luna, all willing to go to bat with dangerous weapons, to protect you...oh and a Pinkie Pie...

low, bubbly laughter

God damn right!

We should start a body guard service luna!

Getting ready to bluegrass the fuck out tonight.

My muse is going to end up hogtied, thrown down, bruise and used, but she's giving it up whether she wants to or not.

Getting ready to bluegrass the fuck out tonight.

My muse is going to end up hogtied, thrown down, bruise and used, but she's giving it up whether she wants to or not.

You tell her!

Also.. this explains a few things.
nods and wanders out of reach

Sounds like you need someone else to help take care of you.

Pretty much the general rule in my life. I don't think my roommate appreciates it much. (I really need to learn to become self sufficient at some point.)

ALSO

Getting ready to bluegrass the fuck out tonight

I do not know you, and I have no idea what that means, but something about it made me laugh.

Right? I assumed she was teaching it.
Me too.

Crazy....
Working on it!
Thinking about writing a How to Brat class in the school, actually. :D
[/URL]
.................... I just.. yeah... Nevermind.
Thinks you should...and I would even sign up for it so that I can learn brat behaviors in case I ever need em.
-laughs-

Ok... You do that, and I'll just have all the feathers I own handy, to use...

One at a time.

Don't tell anyone, but all it really meant was that I'm in a mood to listen to bluegrass music. Something along these lines, I think.
I went to listen to that, forgot I don't have headphones, freaked out when the sound came on, and then finally got it to shut up. I've been staring at my roommate trying to figure out if I woke her. So far, no movement.

Thinks you should...and I would even sign up for it so that I can learn brat behaviors in case I ever need em.

giggles
I don't know Luna.. I think you do pretty well.

Me too.

Crazy....

.................... I just.. yeah... Nevermind.

-laughs-

Ok... You do that, and I'll just have all the feathers I own handy, to use...

One at a time.

See? Ninaling will get you if you're bratty.

Oh, silly little one, you're never out of reach.

Oh silly Daddyface, yes I am.

I went to listen to that, forgot I don't have headphones, freaked out when the sound came on, and then finally got it to shut up. I've been staring at my roommate trying to figure out if I woke her. So far, no movement.

If she is awake, just tell her it's my fault. And when she asks who the fuck I am, just roll your eyes like that's the dumbest question with the most obvious answer ever, and you'll have her confused enough that she'll forget she's upset that you woke her.

I'm a problem solver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back